What can i do to look older srs?Any implants help brahs

D

Deleted member 1588

OVER
hi brahs can you suggest me some tips on how can i look older or my age.
I am 21 years old and people think i am 18 or 19 i am 5.8"ft tall and 150lbs and my head is small but not skullcel tier it is 22.25 inches which i think is fine for my height..
Also i have started gymcelling nd improving my frame but this shit is so annoying help.
I am in the back in this image any advice..Thanks brahs

Attachments

• 20190330_103408.jpg
    20190330_103408.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 30
You look fine to me bro just put on some muscle.

You look fine to me bro just put on some muscle.
I know bro but i was just asking although i have some girls that are interested in me but tbh ngl they are like a 4 or 5 not psl nd you guys rated me a 6 for a curry..
And will beard help tbh i think its just my boyish face which is fucking me up.

I know bro but i was just asking although i have some girls that are interested in me but tbh ngl they are like a 4 or 5 not psl nd you guys rated me a 6 for a curry..
And will beard help tbh i think its just my boyish face which is fucking me up.
Yes you are good looking curry. I think it will be difficult for you to not look young with your face and height. Can you grow non-patchy stubble? See how that would look first.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
Eat Rice

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 1588
Yes you are good looking curry. I think it will be difficult for you to not look young with your face and height. Can you grow non-patchy stubble? See how that would look first.
Nah bro i cannot grow beard to save my life should i try those beard growth oil nd what should i do then?
I am hoping i should gain muscle mass more so that i look my age and i am hoping to look at least 23 or something then i will be fine.
Yeah i can run prettyboy game for now but not so sure about the future tbh
ok

get big or get out, muscles=underrated

That's a bad photo.Post one with better resolution.

Nah bro i cannot grow beard to save my life should i try those beard growth oil nd what should i do then?
I am hoping i should gain muscle mass more so that i look my age and i am hoping to look at least 23 or something then i will be fine.
Yeah i can run prettyboy game for now but not so sure about the future tbh
I think you will be fine bro. Clean shaven suits you. Focus on the gym. @TubOfLard is about your height I think and he has a great body.

get big or get out, muscles=underrated
Yeah bro i have started gymcelling ngl
I think you will be fine bro. Clean shaven suits you. Focus on the gym. @TubOfLard is about your height I think and he has a great body.
Yeah i am hoping to get a good body nd hv started gymcelling thanks bro for your advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476

Users who are viewing this thread

Back