What changes would you like to see made to this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Forum member of the week (posted in the announcements section)
    • Equation: Total views in a given week x (Positive emotes + comments)
    • Every user's activity will be tracked and every week, this equation will determine the top 10 users of the week and on Saturday we vote (from the choice of the top 10 users) and the vote closes and the announcement is on Sunday. The voting post and the announcement post is automated. The winner gets announced and the user receives a trophy, a badge that they can flex off in their little text under their profile picture and a little leaderboard where people can check which users won for which week, and the most awarded users.
  • A BOTB voting feature. When the original post in the looksmaxing section receives 50 stars (a new emote to add), the moderators are automatically notified, they fact-check the thread, discuss it and send it to the BOTB section. Our way of determining BOTB is awful. You have to ask moderators who don't even respond sometimes, some say "The people should vote" @tyronelite (nobody votes for BOTB since there's no formal procedure) or is centralized to the mere decision of a single moderator w/o consensus of others, allowing bias and favouritism. (that is how it appears to be to an outsider like me) @AscendingHero
    • ALSO, A BOTB VOTE CAN ONLY USED IN THE 1ST POST OF A THREAD IN THE LOOKSMAXING SECTION!!!
    • A SINGLE BOTB VOTE ADDS 10-50 REPUTATION POINTS! This incentivizes users to be contributors and not shitposters since the reward for quality posts is higher.
    • One BOTB pin adds 1,000 reputation points and you'd get a trophy as well. Again, incentivizing contribution and not shitposting. The amount of knowledge would literally explode if you could get a lot of reputation posts for contributing
    • @ascension! What do you think about this? Just curious.

• A feed section, make an algorithm that analyzes the user's history, data, etc. and uses that to customize their feed. The feed is the first thing they see when they login. I don't want to see too many shitposts to be honest.

• Disable the start chat feature
    • No need to explain there, it's awful compared to conversation.
  • Ascension subforums, to inspire people.
  • As @germanlooks said, have a schedule time where you can't login to the forum. Sometime, this forum can steal time away from people who have other things to do in life.
  • Trophies should be visible to other people under your profile picture.
  • Add the following new stickers to posts: Update, Experiment, GTFIH, Brutal
  • A shit-post section, please.
  • FIX AUTOSAVE WHEN WRITING THREADS! Sometimes, only the pictures autosave and not the text!
  • People should be able to pin posts and comments on their profile. I have a link to all of my guides on my profile so I would like it if anyone who checked it out could see it.
  • The ability to host livestreams would be cool

PM me if you need help implementing these features, I'd be glad to help! @Master
Nigga you seriously took all this time to write this essay that Master probably won't even read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, looksseg, notrealdanish and 11 others
Allow alts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23642, GetShrekt, MakinMogReturns and 4 others
Allow alts

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Lmao and Deleted member 16275
Adding a feature for the search, when you have typed what you want, there should be a filter (see the top viewed, most replies etc.) small feature but would love to have it and it would be helpful.

• +1
Reactions: Makeup_Rules, WhiteGoodman, CurryChadlite and 4 others
Adding a feature for the search, when you have typed what you want, there should be a filter (see the top viewed, most replies etc.) small feature but would love to havr it.
autocorrect would be useful for users like you

Would like to see all racist cucks banned

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, looksseg, ThousandCuts and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts, notrealdanish, greeneyes and 3 others
  • remove lgbtq content rule
  • either enforce the race bait rule or remove that one too
  • allow female users as long as they aren't cringe or attention seeking
  • improve the account approval process. make it faster and allow alts
  • all reacts should add +1 to your rep (vomit, anger, etc)
don't add more subforums, no one will use them

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: looksseg, Orbeck of Vinheim, ThousandCuts and 13 others
    • Every user's activity will be tracked and every week, this equation will determine the top 10 users of the week and on Saturday we vote (from the choice of the top 10 users) and the vote closes and the announcement is on Sunday. The voting post and the announcement post is automated. The winner gets announced and the user receives a trophy, a badge that they can flex off in their little text under their profile picture and a little leaderboard where people can check which users won for which week, and the most awarded users.
  • A BOTB voting feature. When the original post in the looksmaxing section receives 50 stars (a new emote to add), the moderators are automatically notified, they fact-check the thread, discuss it and send it to the BOTB section. Our way of determining BOTB is awful. You have to ask moderators who don't even respond sometimes, some say "The people should vote" @tyronelite (nobody votes for BOTB since there's no formal procedure) or is centralized to the mere decision of a single moderator w/o consensus of others, allowing bias and favouritism. (that is how it appears to be to an outsider like me) @AscendingHero
    • ALSO, A BOTB VOTE CAN ONLY USED IN THE 1ST POST OF A THREAD IN THE LOOKSMAXING SECTION!!!
    • A SINGLE BOTB VOTE ADDS 10-50 REPUTATION POINTS! This incentivizes users to be contributors and not shitposters since the reward for quality posts is higher.
    • One BOTB pin adds 1,000 reputation points and you'd get a trophy as well. Again, incentivizing contribution and not shitposting. The amount of knowledge would literally explode if you could get a lot of reputation posts for contributing

• A feed section, make an algorithm that analyzes the user's history, data, etc. and uses that to customize their feed. The feed is the first thing they see when they login. I don't want to see too many shitposts to be honest.

• As @germanlooks said, have a schedule time where you can't login to the forum. Sometime, this forum can steal time away from people who have other things to do in life.
  • FIX AUTOSAVE WHEN WRITING THREADS! Sometimes, only the pictures autosave and not the text!
  • People should be able to pin posts and comments on their profile. I have a link to all of my guides on my profile so I would like it if anyone who checked it out could see it.

PM me if you need help implementing these features, I'd be glad to help! @Master
holy shit, can someone make this nigga a mod too? one of the best users that actually produce good content, unlike me that just shitposts and says low iq shit

• +1
Reactions: CurryChadlite and Lmao
holy shit, can someone make this nigga a mod too? one of the best users that actually produce good content, unlike me that just shitposts and says low iq shit
I don't think I'll have the time to be a moderator, hence why I have never applied.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Lmao
allow female users as long as they aren't cringe or attention seeking
@Master, please.
I believe women deserve to know this kind of information

UPDATE: THE FORUM WILL REMAIN MALE! I HAVE CHANGED MY MIND
"We don't want to add intergender dynamics in this forum"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CurryChadlite, squirrelcel, fruitgunpop and 5 others
I don't think I'll have the time to be a moderator, hence why I have never applied.
if you didn't then you wouldn't be able to make such big and high effort threads tbh, still i understand tho

ngl having girls on here would be fun but i am sure that some retards are gonna simp so not sure tbh

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, lebronjames23, Makeup_Rules and 3 others
if you didn't then you wouldn't be able to make such big and high effort threads tbh, still i understand tho
Well that makes sense, but making effort threads takes an hour or so.
Moderating is a continual thing. I'd have to have longer session times on this site, which I don't

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
@Master, please.
I believe women deserve to know this kind of information
Women have ZERO place on a website like this. They ruin everything. As far as my voice goes, they will never be here.

If they truly want the information, they can lurk or pretend to be a male (they will have to avoid posting too since that usually gives it away).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, CursedOne, GetShrekt and 10 others
omen have ZERO place on a website like this. They ruin everything. As far as my voice goes, they will never be here.

If they truly want the information, they can lurk or pretend to be a male (they will have to avoid posting too since that usually gives it away).
Yeah for sure, people on the forum gave me good reasons on why that shouldn't happen. I took that back.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and untouchable_coper
Women have ZERO place on a website like this. They ruin everything. As far as my voice goes, they will never be here.

It's actually very entertaining watching all the misogynistic users go full simp mode like the abused cucks they are

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, Lmao, Deleted member 1851 and 1 other person

bro just single-handedly fixed the whole entire fucking forum
just lemme logon when i want to tho plzzzz

surgery giveaway maybe once a year?

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, CursedOne, MadTwatter and 1 other person
maybe like a raffle, you pay a fiver to enter a giveaway for lefort 3 :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, GetShrekt, fruitgunpop and 1 other person
Don't add cope react, there are schizos here who will cope react everything which will ruin the environment

• JFL
Reactions: SLA
adding a x/10 score or psl in rating section, user can rate by just drag a slider or similar system
and viewable beside thread title

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Polar, GetShrekt and Deleted member 1851
adding a x/10 score or psl in rating section, user can rate by just drag a slider or similar system
and viewable beside thread title
so you can bully poor subhumans for their looks? Nice try

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
so you can bully poor subhumans for their looks? Nice try
sure, just disable thread reply if subhuman post their face so you autists cant comment anything

What changes would you like to see made to this forum in general? New features? New subforums? Let us know below.
Add the ability in privacy to make your threads/posts visible by bluepillers or not. (Similar to how you can block profile page visits etc.)

• +1
Reactions: notrealdanish, Deleted member 17791, GetShrekt and 4 others
I would like to give a suggestion to moderators / admins in this forum in regards to asking for permission to edit few threads long-term wise. I would like to add new information, correct some grammatical errors and overall polish and improve threads i made for long-term benefit.

I do this on a private discord about things i write and the possibility to edit and polish is very helpful. My goal is to drag valuable users to get in the discussion to adquire more knowledge with rich content, since this forum still have bad stigma in other forums and discussion groups with alot of high IQ ppl that just lurks here for the real good content and dont real engage in anything.

So, ill leave this suggestion here: A "request" button that can concede the ability to the OP to keep editing a thread. Ofc it will be up to moderation the ability to give this vouch based on the thread and the member and it's reputation.

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop, Lmao, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
I would like to give a suggestion to moderators / admins in this forum in regards to asking for permission to edit few threads long-term wise. I would like to add new information, correct some grammatical errors and overall polish and improve threads i made for long-term benefit.

I do this on a private discord about things i write and the possibility to edit and polish is very helpful. My goal is to drag valuable users to get in the discussion to adquire more knowledge with rich content, since this forum still have bad stigma in other forums and discussion groups with alot of high IQ ppl that just lurks here for the real good content and dont real engage in anything.

So, ill leave this suggestion here: A "request" button that can concede the ability to the OP to keep editing a thread. Ofc it will be up to moderation the ability to give this vouch based on the thread and the member and it's reputation.
FYI, reports can be used for this purpose. If you have a high effort BOTB style post, reporting it asking for edits will often get granted based on the circumstance.

Though, I see what you're getting at for an official dedicated button for it. I haven't the slightest idea if that's possible.

• +1
Reactions: stressftw and Lmao
How many female users have been caught and banned by you (or the other mods)?
By myself? 2. How many total I can’t tell you.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Close off Looksmaxing and 'Moneymaking & Success' sections to normies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie and CursedOne
maybe like a raffle, you pay a fiver to enter a giveaway for lefort 3 :lul:
Lmao this. Every user who participates donates a fiver, and then at the end one of the donators is chosen and gets the money. Would be hard to enforce it to make sure they used it for the surgery tho. Also could unironically do this for something like rhino or bimax or implants

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
What changes would you like to see made to this forum in general? New features? New subforums? Let us know below.
i think it's good as it is. more subforums would just clutter things.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
yeah, be more strict with "best of the best" threads, there's some utterly unhelpful advice there coupled with broscience. maybe a WIKI on various topics would work for softmaxxes and hardmaxxes, yeah that could actually work.

add a "0" react

[ISPOILER]and bring back inline spoilers / custom hex code colours ffs regular ones are dogshit[/ISPOILER]

Make the forum PRIVATE for the users.

So many people have been asking about this already guys.

Spreading the blackpill will just "empower" the blackpill even more.

There will never be the "collective change of mind" that many would hope.

It would only be harmful for the few people that accepted the harsh reality and are trying to do something about it to improve themselves, like most of us.

lay count displayed on a users profile

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
a misc section would be nice too, where people can discuss things that help their life but not necessarily external looks wise (Lasik/PRK etc)

a misc section would be nice too, where people can discuss things that help their life but not necessarily external looks wise (Lasik/PRK etc)
that's what off topic is

Make this forum private
This is harsh but somewhat needed measure now

• +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts and Vain786
Unpin the islamophobic thread

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fruitgunpop, Polar, AllesScheiße and 5 others
Allow users to delete their own shit threads in offtopic or at least give upgraded accounts the ability to do so.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
the ability to actually delete accounts/posts you fucking glownigger

joined 2022 opinion discarded
Joined in 2022 and achieved more than a fat incel of +12,000 posts in this forum without having achieved anything + spend money in a forum to be able to have a colorful name. JFL AT YOU NIGGA

Joined in 2022 and achieved more than a fat incel of +12,000 posts in this forum without having achieved anything + spend money in a forum to be able to have a colorful name. JFL AT YOU NIGGA
Blue name nigga getting mad

JFL AT YOU BOYO

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Status
Not open for further replies.