What criteria should I have when choosing a high school?

leo9

leo9

Iron
hot girls, large social circles, academic learning, academic facility or benefits that studying at that high school will have (i.e. studying at a high school associated with the university I want to enter)

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao
How old are you

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
hot girls, large social circles, academic learning, academic facility or benefits that studying at that high school will have (i.e. studying at a high school associated with the university I want to enter)
CBF24C8D AF72 4E78 B6D0 0982CF4CA7DA

Jfl we have middle schoolers on this forum now lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niksy, ArdaxHG, Pikabro and 6 others
middleschoolcel ramblings dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Niksy, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, murdah and 2 others
Son, don't worry about the girls now. Just get good grades, go to college, get a degree and good job. The girls will flock to you when you get that nice corporate job.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niksy, Pikabro, pig_face and 1 other person
bro where i'm from we don't chose high schools, we just get assigned to closest one.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Son, don't worry about the girls now. Just get good grades, go to college, get a degree and good job. The girls will flock to you when you get that nice corporate job.
Worst advice, pussy is priority, after that get hyped up on meth and reestablish the confederate states of America

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
Mainly area code and academics, the rest is what you make of it

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and murdah
Worst advice, pussy is priority, after that get hyped up on meth and reestablish the confederate states of America
Everyone lusts over something that they can’t achieve

Pussy is nothing, validation is superior