What did Mohammed (Pbuh) look like?

D

Deleted member 24507

Pro-Israelite.

Imam Al Tabari gives a description of Mohammed Al Nafs Al Zaky in his book Tarikh Al Tabary (تاريخ الطبري), page 562.

‘‘👉Mohammed (Pbuh) was Adam Shadeed Al Udama Adlam (jet black skinned), and 👉he was nicknamed father of Black coal because of his Udmah (blackness)👈. 👉Abu Ja’far used to call him charcoal👈.”

كان محمد آدم شديد الأدمة، أدلم جسيما عظيما، وكان يلقب القاري من أدمته، حتى كان أبو جعفر يدعوه محمما

Seera A’ lam Al Nubala, The Sahaabah may Allah be pleased with them all Chapter 2 Page 372

“Ibn Yunus said, Mohammed was present in the take over of Egypt and he was one of the men who climbed over the fort with Zubair. Ibaaya Ibn Rifa’h said, 👉Mohammed Ibn Maslamah 👉was jet black and very tall👈.”

سير أعلام النبلاء الصحابة رضوان الله عليهم ج ص

قال ابن يونس : شهد محمد فتح مصر ، وكان فيمن طلع الحصن مع الزبير . قال عباية بن رفاعة : كان محمد بن مسلمة أسود طويلا عظيما

Before any idiot red ape tries to say “but he was described as white,” “white” was someone who’s light brown like Russell Wilson and Beyoncé.

In Seera A’laam Al Nubalaa, Chapter 2, page 168, Imaam Al Dhahabi , said,

”If the Arabs said someone is white, 👉they mean that he is 👉a wheatish colour with a blackness that can be seen👈.”

سير أعلام النبلاء ج ٢ ص ١٦٨

“إن العرب إذا قالت: فلان أبيض ، فإنهم يريدون الحنطي اللون بحلية سوداء

@KING REIDYZ

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Thanks for adding the (PBUH) part. 😃✊🏾

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and Deleted member 24507
Warra superbowl with the Broncos for Russel Wilson that is

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
He was white and prettyboy tier at 50 yo

stop coping

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Ahmed bokhari, bugeye, IMZLEGEND and 1 other person
Warra superbowl with the Broncos for Russel Wilson that is

I don’t understand your gibberish, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man.

He was white and prettyboy tier at 50 yo

stop coping

We’re talking about Mohammed (Pbuh) not a pronoun (“he”), retarded redcel and “white” meant someone light brown like Beyoncé.

”If the Arabs said someone is white, 👉they mean that he is 👉a wheatish colour with a blackness that can be seen👈.”

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

Who cares about literal middle eastern tales tho

We’re talking about Mohammed (Pbuh) not a pronoun (“he”), retarded redcel and “white” meant someone light brown like Beyoncé.

“إن العرب إذا

View attachment 2129589

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF
are you jewish?

You're not supposed to show picture of him :rage::rage::rage::rage: delete thread NOW!

Who cares about literal middle eastern tales tho

It’s to educate those who dumb to actual history and “Middle Eastern” is a location not an identity.

are you jewish?

I’m not an Amalekite (so-called Jewish), I’m an Israelite (so-called Negro) man, which are the real Jews.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 24507
this does not look like 0.001% of the prophet

It really does since that’s how the false prophet Mohammed actually looks.

Imam Al Tabari gives a description of Mohammed Al Nafs Al Zaky in his book Tarikh Al Tabary (تاريخ الطبري), page 562.

‘‘👉Mohammed (Pbuh) was Adam Shadeed Al Udama Adlam (jet black skinned), and 👉he was nicknamed father of Black coal because of his Udmah (blackness)👈. 👉Abu Ja’far used to call him charcoal👈.”

كان محمد آدم شديد الأدمة، أدلم جسيما عظيما، وكان يلقب القاري من أدمته، حتى كان أبو جعفر يدعوه محمما

Seera A’ lam Al Nubala, The Sahaabah may Allah be pleased with them all Chapter 2 Page 372

“Ibn Yunus said, Mohammed was present in the take over of Egypt and he was one of the men who climbed over the fort with Zubair. Ibaaya Ibn Rifa’h said, 👉Mohammed Ibn Maslamah 👉was jet black and very tall👈.”

قال ابن يونس : شهد محمد فتح مصر ، وكان فيمن طلع الحصن مع الزبير . قال عباية بن رفاعة : كان محمد بن مسلمة أسود طويلا عظيما

Delete inshallah

Cope hard every Muslim knows prophet is white jfl at ur copes old man

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and KING REIDYZ
View attachment 2129580

Before any idiot red ape tries to say “but he was described as white,” “white” was someone who’s light brown like Russell Wilson and Beyoncé.

View attachment 2129578

View attachment 2129579

@KING REIDYZ
Also
NEGATIVES:
rounded cheeks, large orbitals, sclera show signs of aging on skin (forehead wrinkles, around the eyes), philtrum to chin ratio a bit terribad but the beard fraud is working wonders, a bit of laziness in the right eye, finish the beard dye ffs, eyes horizontally off center, bad eyebrow tilt

POSITIVES:
Tanned

OVERALL:
might have to start a religion to pull some bitches, ngl

• Ugh..
Delete inshallah

The facts have to stay up.

Cope hard every Muslim knows prophet is white jfl at ur copes old man

Cope harder, ugly redcel because every false Muslim prophet was jet black.

In Majhooraat Ansaab Al Arab , Ibn Hazm Al Andaloosy on page 45 said,

👉And Hassan was nicknamed the Father of Tar because of his intense Sumarah (blackness👈).”

‎قال ابن حزم الاندلسي في كتابه مجوهرات انساب العرب صفحة ٤٥

‎”والحسن، كان يلقب أبا الزفت لشدة سمرته

Also
NEGATIVES:
rounded cheeks, large orbitals, sclera show signs of aging on skin (forehead wrinkles, around the eyes), philtrum to chin ratio a bit terribad but the beard fraud is working wonders, a bit of laziness in the right eye, finish the beard dye ffs, eyes horizontally off center, bad eyebrow tilt

POSITIVES:
Tanned

OVERALL:

Also
NEGATIVES:

POSITIVES:
Tanned

OVERALL:

No evidence and just your babbling as usual from coping ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men 😂.

View attachment 2129615

👉And Hassan was nicknamed the Father of Tar because of his intense Sumarah (blackness👈).”

No evidence and just your babbling as usual from coping ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men 😂.
Give me your address

• JFL
Give me your address

Tonight Show Hello GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

View attachment 2129615

I'm talking about Mohammad u cancer patient and I literally have a rate thread with my face up rn, Gaped-looking Sodomite

• Ugh..
I'm talking about Mohammad u cancer patient and I literally have a rate thread with my face up rn, Gaped-looking Sodomite

Mohammed the false prophet was also jet black, retarded red ape 🤣.

Last edited:
Good post, @Ozell Israelite.

Dumb baboons here still think that what the arabs thought as "white" is what the modern Edomite (so-called White) man looks like, which is a fallacy. Keep educating them.

• +1
Good post, @Ozell Israelite.

Dumb baboons here still think that what the arabs thought as "white" is what the modern Edomite (so-called White) man looks like, which is a fallacy. Keep educating them.

Thanks. These ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men don’t know ancient history and they couldn’t even refute the hadiths and just kept claiming he’s “white” despite the Arabs saying he was jet black skinned.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Narrated Rabia bin Abi Abdur-Rahman: I heard Anas bin Malik describing the Prophet saying, "He was of medium height amongst the people, neither tall nor short; he had a rosy color, neither absolutely white nor deep brown; his hair was neither completely curly nor quite lank. Divine Inspiration was revealed to him when he was forty years old. He stayed ten years in Mecca receiving the Divine Inspiration, and stayed in Medina for ten more years. When he expired, he had scarcely twenty white hairs in his head and beard." Rabi'a said, "I saw some of his hairs and it was red. When I asked about that, I was told that it turned red because of scent."

why do you think Muslims always dye their beard orange?

beards.jpg

They know their prophet was a ginger

• Ugh..
Narrated Rabia bin Abi Abdur-Rahman: I heard Anas bin Malik describing the Prophet saying, "He was of medium height amongst the people, neither tall nor short; he had a rosy color, neither absolutely white nor deep brown; his hair was neither completely curly nor quite lank. Divine Inspiration was revealed to him when he was forty years old. He stayed ten years in Mecca receiving the Divine Inspiration, and stayed in Medina for ten more years. When he expired, he had scarcely twenty white hairs in his head and beard." Rabi'a said, "I saw some of his hairs and it was red. When I asked about that, I was told that it turned red because of scent."

why do you think Muslims always dye their beard orange?

beards.jpg

They know their prophet was a ginger

“white” was someone who’s light brown like Russell Wilson and Beyoncé.

The Ishmaelites (so-called Arabs) knew Mohammad was a jet black skinned Ishmaelite man and no amount of coping and fake quotes is going to change that.

Nice try though, dumb red ape.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

It really does since that’s how the false prophet Mohammed actually looks.

@TRUE_CEL is this legit

@TRUE_CEL is this legit

Yeah they are legit and I gave the source of where these quotes came from because their books and page numbers don’t lie, but Edomite (so-called White) men lie about what Mohammad looked like though.

@TRUE_CEL is this legit
I have only read Hadith where he is described as neither tall nor short and with white skin color. Having said that I am not really a Hadith kind of guy. I’m no Quranist either, but descriptions for instance are none of my concern. I couldn’t care less what color he was because it has nothing to do with religion. 😄 Perhaps you should ask someone who’s well-versed in ahadith. I am not that person.

• +1
I have only read Hadith where he is described as neither tall nor short and with white skin color. Having said that I am not really a Hadith kind of guy. I’m no Quranist either, but descriptions for instance are none of my concern. I couldn’t care less what color he was because it has nothing to do with religion. 😄 Perhaps you should ask someone who’s well-versed in ahadith. I am not that person.

The Ishmaelites (so-called Arabs) called someone “white” to either describe their light brown complexion like Beyoncé, or they would call someone “white” because their skin was unblemished (clear and smooth).

“If the Arabs said someone is white, 👉they mean that he is 👉a wheatish colour with a blackness that can be seen👈.”

Abu Tayyib Al Laghwi (350 AH) said in his book, Book of opposites in the speech of the Arabs ( page 40)

“White is only used for people (to mean) being far from being impure and free from defects.”

كتاب الأضداد في كلام العرب

” و انما الأبيض من الناس البعيد من الدنس، النقي من العيب“

When the Ishmaelites wanted describe someone who was literally white like Michael Jackson they would say Ashqar (leprosy) and Al Shaqarah (white skinned).

Lisan Alarab Chapter 2 Page 691

And the Ashqar (leprosy) from the men is that which its whiteness has a pure redness upon it.”

والأشقر من الرجال : الذي يعلو بياضه حمرة صافية

Al Nemeri said in his book, Kitaab Al Mulama, Page 90

“And Al Shaqarah (white skin with a pure redness upon it) amongst the Arabs is embarrassing.”

كتاب الملمع ص ٩٠

”والشقرة عند العرب عيب‎”

When they wanted to describe Edomites (so-called White people) like Joe Biden they would Ahmar (red).

Ibn Sekeet said, “👉from the red men and it is an unattractive red which flakes from the intense redness, perhaps 👉they nicknamed the white people, red people👈 because their whiteness resembled leprosy…. and the Ashqar (leprosy) is that which peels off the skin and the nose because of heat.”

لونه الحمرة، بان السكيت، من الرجال الأحمر وهو القبيح الحمرة الذي يتقشر من شدة الحمرة وربما كنى عن الأبيض بالأحمر لأن البياض يقع على البرص;…’والأقشر الذي يتقشر جلده وأنفه من الحر

Ibn Haajjar also said in Fath Al Baari , Book Kafaaraat Al Imaan, Chapter 15 Page 406

“The saying 👉Red as if he was from the slaves👈” commenced in the subject of the 5th of the share of the war booty.” As if he was from the slaves Dawoodi said, “👉It means he was from the 👉Roman prisoners of war👈” just as it is said and if the chain was looked into or not, the Romans are not specified, it could have actually been a slave from the Persians, or the Nabeateans or the Daylamites.”

قال ابن حجر في فتح الباري ، كتاب كفارات الايمان ج ١٥ ص ٤٠٦

‎قوله أحمر كأنه مولى تقدم في فرض الخمس ” كأنه من الموالي ” قال الداودي : يعني أنه من سبي الروم كذا قال فإن كان اطلع على نقل في ذلك وإلا فلا اختصاص لذلك بالروم دون الفرس أو النبط أو الديلم

In Seera A’laam Al Nubalaa, Chapter 2, page 168, Imaam Al Dhahabi , said

👉
Red, in the dialect of the Arabs of the Hijaaz region means 👉a pale white complexion👈 with a pure redness upon it and it was a colour that was rare amongst them.”

الحمراء ، في خطاب أهل الحجاز : هي البيضاء بشقرة ، وهذا نادر فيهم