What do I need to do to ascend?

Zikel_Nut

Zikel_Nut

I wanna jump off a building
I've been mewing for 4 days now and looking forward to go gym after I'm done with school but I feel like softmaxxing will not be enough for me, if you guys have any tips for me to look better pls suggest some stuff I hate being ugly asf

Attachments

• 20230716_203103.mp4
    5.3 MB
  • 20230720_122734.jpg
    20230720_122734.jpg
    971.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230720_122728.jpg
    20230720_122728.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
stop being Asian
it’ll work

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, studymaxxer, arabcelxxx and 4 others
schery6 into a 5psl white man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, studymaxxer and Lucid
Ignore the 2 who commented

Last edited:
I've been mewing for 4 days now and looking forward to go gym after I'm done with school but I feel like softmaxxing will not be enough for me, if you guys have any tips for me to look better pls suggest some stuff I hate being ugly asf
start training muay thai u look like a pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Icon and colbycovington
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, becomingnearperfect, studymaxxer and 2 others
mewing is a meme. style your hair better. lose bf%. skincare. wear lifts (the shorter you are the more it helps)

• +1
Reactions: Icon
mewing is a meme. style your hair better. lose bf%. skincare. wear lifts (the shorter you are the more it helps)
But does chewing gum work?

if you wanna chew gum to deal with hunger and leanmaxx, yes.

you can't change your facial bone structure by exercising it.

Holy shit you're a lefort 3 patient

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 24712
Debloat, lose facial fat

just be white bro

grow your bitchass hair out, squintmax, dont use glasses (glasses are a psyop myopia is reversible) and bring your maxilla forward, your biggest failo is that you have a flat fucking face which makes your nose look bigger than it actually is, bringing your maxilla outwards will make your eyes better supported and have better harmony in general.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut
better eyebrows, better skintone / coloring. high sexappeal haircut, shave your subhuman facialhair, that's really all u can do. in the future I would get colored contacts and fillers

stop being Asian
it’ll work
this is hella dumb but kinda true asians are probably the hardest race to looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
grow your bitchass hair out, squintmax, dont use glasses (glasses are a psyop myopia is reversible) and bring your maxilla forward, your biggest failo is that you have a flat fucking face which makes your nose look bigger than it actually is, bringing your maxilla outwards will make your eyes better supported and have better harmony in general.
How do I do that naturally? What type of surgery will bring my maxilla out?

this is hella dumb but kinda true asians are probably the hardest race to looksmax.
Damn why? Are you asian yourself?

face looks like someone punched it in. Figure out how to grow that maxilla stat.

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
Damn why? Are you asian yourself?
No. But I've rated over 1000 faces and have helped a lot of ppl looksmax. And Asians are always the hardest to make mind blowing transformations

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and Zikel_Nut
No. But I've rated over 1000 faces and have helped a lot of ppl looksmax. And Asians are always the hardest to make mind blowing transformations
Should I consider surgery?

Should I consider surgery?
Nah just do the softmaxes I suggested. Gym max and consider fillers. You'll meet the looks minimum threshold assuming you fully softmax, are an average height and D size. For dating Asian women atleast. Honestly I feel bad for Asian men because as far as dating goes. White women and especially black women don't like them. :/

Yes it does but you need to chew for hours per day.

Of course it doesn’t change bone structure but it’ll increase masseter muscle which will give the appearance of a better bone structure.

• +1
Nah just do the softmaxes I suggested. Gym max and consider fillers. You'll meet the looks minimum threshold assuming you fully softmax, are an average height and D size. For dating Asian women atleast. Honestly I feel bad for Asian men because as far as dating goes. White women and especially black women don't like them. :/
It is what it is plus I'm not in the west so I think I'll do just fine, thanks for the advise I'll try to gymmax this summer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sondern
Is 6.7 inches avg in the west? Cuz if it is it's over for me

• JFL
where im from they just do skincare, get a middle part and everyone says how much of a glow up they had and wanna fuck them
so ez for them lmao

• Love it
better eyebrows, better skintone / coloring. high sexappeal haircut, shave your subhuman facialhair, that's really all u can do. in the future I would get colored contacts and fillers
Coloured contacts as an Asian? That’s gonna look horrific😂

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, SidharthTheSlayer and Zikel_Nut
what are u talking about. bro has T50 eyes. any color would make him so much more appealing

Is 6.7 inches avg in the west? Cuz if it is it's over for me
still to this day i havent met anyone claim under 6 yet average is 5. the math ain't mathin

what are u talking about. bro has T50 eyes. any color would make him so much more appealing
Ye and will look fake as fuck😂 he’s already below average mainly because of race and that will make him even more of a joke

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
still to this day i havent met anyone claim under 6 yet average is 5. the math ain't mathin
But I'm not 5 tho I'm really 6.7 inches but it's still over for me

Ye and will look fake as fuck😂 he’s already below average mainly because of race and that will make him even more of a joke
That sounds so retarded why should I wear contacts

You have a recessed maxilla, typical of east asians. However your profile isn't completely flat from the side view, so you're above average I guess? You are an ideal candidate for Lefort 3.
It might work if he Kpopmaxxes, plenty of those guys do it. He would need to have EVERYTHING down to pull it off though. Though the difference in looks would be negligible either way, colored contacts can only ascend ethnics tbh

You have a recessed maxilla, typical of east asians. However your profile isn't completely flat from the side view, so you're above average I guess? You are an ideal candidate for Lefort 3.
Is lefort 3 surgery safe? I'm considering it

• Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
It works. But use something that actually trains the muscles and gives you a pump, gum is not enough and takes too long. Use jawliner it is the best device on the market for it. If you don't believe go see before and after of patients with bruxism, they have a neurological condition that makes them grind their teeth 24/7 and develop bulging jaw muscles due to it. Hence theoretically and practically possible. Don't over do it though, you don't want to look like a bruxism patient, just be mindful and judge yourself in the mirror if it is starting to become too much, although it still takes effort and a decent amount of time to see results. In your case it may even cause micro fractures and change your bones since you are young, although prolly microscopely but still every millimeter counts. But the point is that the muscles underneath is going to help with a more chiseled aesthetic people that say it doesn't help have low IQ. This theory works the same with the body, you get bigger shoulders and biceps and the shape of it also changes.

• +1

It might work if he Kpopmaxxes, plenty of those guys do it. He would need to have EVERYTHING down to pull it off though. Though the difference in looks would be negligible either way, colored contacts can only ascend ethnics tbh
Who the fuck wants to even look like a kpopstar😂 these “guys” would get eaten alive in the west especially this goofy looking one
A6698F22 5E1E 41F3 91D0 C90B64AE0C96

Here's some advice from a foid: get a better haircut.

I tried to get her to explain but she said "just nicer"

Please explain how it's reversible without LASIK

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon
Here's some advice from a foid: get a better haircut.

I tried to get her to explain but she said "just nicer"
I have never seen someone flex this hard, fuckin baller

• Love it
Reactions: king_bandon
Bro

cobainmaxx please