bnugly
Gold
- Joined
- May 20, 2026
- Posts
- 895
- Reputation
- 1,085
what brand is good? thanks
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Is this satire
obviouslyIs this satire

Anything that doesnt look shit not that hard to decidewhat brand is good? thanks
moisturiser something light there’s this brand called simple it’s light but it’s really effective cuz it has activeswhat brand is good? thanks
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Double Repair,HELP ME
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Double Repair,
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser,
EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46.
I TRY TO AVOID Spf MAKES MY SKIN GREASy
ALSO I DONT DO THIS KNOW MORE BECAUSE I TRANCENDED LOOKSMAX I AM NOT BLACKPILLED
Just go on beauty arouma and search cleaner then spf then moisturiser but make sure its a light weight one all shit on there is koreanwhat brand is good? thanks
Anything that doesnt look shit not that hard to decide
Probably 1 koreans have sone good shit