what do u guys recommend for spf and cleanser and moisturizer

bnugly

bnugly

Gold
Joined
May 20, 2026
Posts
895
Reputation
1,085
what brand is good? thanks
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1
1791204683168
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and bnugly
what brand is good? thanks
moisturiser something light there’s this brand called simple it’s light but it’s really effective cuz it has actives

cleanser u can go with something basic like cetaphil

sunscreen I’d reccomend doing your research to find the best in ur country
 
  • +1
Reactions: bnugly
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Double Repair,
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser,
EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46.


I TRY TO AVOID Spf MAKES MY SKIN GREASy
ALSO I DONT DO THIS KNOW MORE BECAUSE I TRANCENDED LOOKSMAX I AM KNOW BLACKPILLED
 
  • +1
Reactions: bnugly
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Double Repair,
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser,
EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46.


I TRY TO AVOID Spf MAKES MY SKIN GREASy
ALSO I DONT DO THIS KNOW MORE BECAUSE I TRANCENDED LOOKSMAX I AM NOT BLACKPILLED
1791205047522
 
  • Love it
Reactions: SPAM
what brand is good? thanks
Just go on beauty arouma and search cleaner then spf then moisturiser but make sure its a light weight one all shit on there is korean
 
  • +1
Reactions: bnugly

Similar threads

ragingmanlet
Replies
24
Views
107
Gobnull
Gobnull
neyma
Replies
2
Views
38
neyma
neyma
moffeloffen
Replies
16
Views
105
moffeloffen
moffeloffen
mm_oohz
Replies
0
Views
11
mm_oohz
mm_oohz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top