What do you think about my nasolabial folds?

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
Hey. I‘m 19 and about 15 months ago I had bad depressions and something terrible happened in my life. I cried every day for hours and only slept like 3-4 hours for 2 months.
Then I got deep Nasolabial folds. I think it was from all together: the crying, the bad sleep, the stress, the bad nutrition and lack of water.
Before I had almost no nasolabial folds.

Now after more than a year of rest and recovery, my skin got much better.
But I don‘t know if it‘s ok and like before.
In some lighting I see no fold and in some lightings I see it still.

I post some pictures here. What do you think about it? Are they ok for my age? Should I do something to get completly rid of them?
(All pictures are in bad lighting were the folds are visible)

Attachments

• F6C76BCE-75CB-4C29-8CD4-F6AAE7599D60.png
    F6C76BCE-75CB-4C29-8CD4-F6AAE7599D60.png
    107.6 KB · Views: 51
  • 8C549B89-7190-4651-BE58-ECA087DFFCAE.png
    8C549B89-7190-4651-BE58-ECA087DFFCAE.png
    136.1 KB · Views: 51
  • EA1E1886-A872-4103-BB2C-C4B5CEE54FD6.png
    EA1E1886-A872-4103-BB2C-C4B5CEE54FD6.png
    179.9 KB · Views: 331
  • 6D8C71B0-9C32-4FC8-9EA8-722DCD31D0CF.png
    6D8C71B0-9C32-4FC8-9EA8-722DCD31D0CF.png
    98.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 7AD9AFB2-7780-4619-8A27-CBCB65DA8E7F.png
    7AD9AFB2-7780-4619-8A27-CBCB65DA8E7F.png
    104.8 KB · Views: 34
you dont have a problem with nasolabial folds

your mouth area is really not good though and needs to be fixed

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
thats not ur problem the problem is that ur mouth is small af looks like the asian girls in mulan

What folds man?Jfl Forget that shit yours are absoloutely normal.Actually funny enough I was just like you 1 year ago after months of depression.Turns out I was just a dumb motherfucker...Like you right now

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lelek
is that the smallest mouth on planet earth?

I can see it little bit

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Where it all began

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Where it all began
save this to show to the Polizei when Leo finally gives in and tears off the nasolabal folds of his parents and wears their skin

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and lutte
Fix ur palate and maxilla. Then the folds will go away. You are a young kid. Im 26 and have no folds.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Fix ur palate and maxilla. Then the folds will go away. You are a young kid. Im 26 and have no folds.
They get deep when I sleep. Idk maybe i do have some issue with my maxilla but I'm not recessed tbh I might lack bone mass ?

When I dont sleep on my face the nasolabi folds go away instantly so idk what this means... maybe my skin is more sensitive

They get deep when I sleep. Idk maybe i do have some issue with my maxilla but I'm not recessed tbh I might lack bone mass ?

When I dont sleep on my face the nasolabi folds go away instantly so idk what this means... maybe my skin is more sensitive
My problem is that my folds are way to flat when I don‘t smile

You've heard this a million times so I don't think you're listening but your folds don't matter however you need a facial labiaplasty for the roastie pussy over your lip

• JFL
You've heard this a million times so I don't think you're listening but your folds don't matter however you need a facial labiaplasty for the roastie pussy over your lip
But I was slaying before I got the folds

An operation on your upper lip to make it look fuller/wider would do you a lot of good, be it through fillers or something else, but it's obvious from what everyone else has stated that it's not your "folds". You also have a long philtrum, which is easy to hide with good facial hairm but it seems like you're too young to grow out a fat juicy mustache or stubble to hide that.

But I was slaying before I got the folds
That's probably because of age or social situation idk it's obviously not the issue here
how old are you now

• +1
An operation on your upper lip to make it look fuller/wider would do you a lot of good, be it through fillers or something else, but it's obvious from what everyone else has stated that it's not your "folds". You also have a long philtrum, which is easy to hide with good facial hairm but it seems like you're too young to grow out a fat juicy mustache or stubble to hide that.
Ok thanks. But my folds are a problem. They look very flat and weird rn. I never saw something like this on someone else

Attachments

• AD1F3216-296B-4405-B3A9-38E5ACD20910.jpeg
    AD1F3216-296B-4405-B3A9-38E5ACD20910.jpeg
    114.3 KB · Views: 11
That's probably because of age or social situation idk it's obviously not the issue here
how old are you now

so you were in school when you slayed, and you probably have a less active social life now
am I correct?
No. I was a tennis pro, maybe that‘s the reason

then I had health problems and had to retire

man those nasolabial folds are making me sick to the stomach. so prominent

• +1
Reactions: kubo
You have virtually 0 nasolabial folds, even under the hard light you're using, if you REALLY think you have wrinkles a filler can fix that semi-permanently but it's almost impossible to notice. You're upper lip is way too short in comparison to your bottom lip, you lack width, your skin in general is beautiful and youthful otherwise, please pull your head out of your ass and understand that brother.

You have virtually 0 nasolabial folds, even under the hard light you're using, if you REALLY think you have wrinkles a filler can fix that semi-permanently but it's almost impossible to notice. You're upper lip is way too short in comparison to your bottom lip, you lack width, your skin in general is beautiful and youthful otherwise, please pull your head out of your ass and understand that brother.
Ok thank, I appreciate your help , but shouldn’t everyone have a little nasolabial fold? Isn‘t it weitd that it looks so flat like mine?.
but I think I will have a little scar in my face cause I had an accident yesterday

Hey. I‘m 19 and about 15 months ago I had bad depressions and something terrible happened in my life. I cried every day for hours and only slept like 3-4 hours for 2 months.
Then I got deep Nasolabial folds. I think it was from all together: the crying, the bad sleep, the stress, the bad nutrition and lack of water.
Before I had almost no nasolabial folds.

Now after more than a year of rest and recovery, my skin got much better.
But I don‘t know if it‘s ok and like before.
In some lighting I see no fold and in some lightings I see it still.

I post some pictures here. What do you think about it? Are they ok for my age? Should I do something to get completly rid of them?
(All pictures are in bad lighting were the folds are visible)
your philtrum is longer than my dick

your philtrum is longer than my dick
That was my philtrum in 2019 after stretching it with a clothespin to flatten my nasolabial folds. It looks less prominent and shorter now