What do you think of this haircut ?? Absolute mog ??

A

Arceustofeus

Bronze
Screenshot 20220507 181730 comandroidchrome

Thats my face right now will it suit me ?? I will wait 2months to grow out my hair a little bitView attachment IMG_20220505_195932.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 15827
Only works for masculine faces

• +1
Reactions: Broski, Deleted member 13787, Deprived and 1 other person
Only works for masculine faces

I know i have wide jaw good brow ridge but féminine soft features, i think it will masculinize my face in a good way. Another pic of my face to judge it

Attachments

• IMG_20220505_195734.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18439, Deleted member 15827 and Johanjohan
View attachment 1669612

Thats my face right now will it suit me ?? I will wait 2months to grow out my hair a little bitView attachment 1669613
You're incredibly bloated. Please come back when you've fixed your diet and aren't so bloted/overweight. You're not ugly though, dimorphic eyes, decent chin, square face. Beyond that I can't comment because you look like a balloon.

You're incredibly bloated. Please come back when you've fixed your diet and aren't so bloted/overweight. You're not ugly though, dimorphic eyes, decent chin, square face. Beyond that I can't comment because you look like a balloon.

Im cutting bro, but thanks for the compliment :) Ive lost 3kg in 2weeks since i took this pic. Im now 92kg for 185cm. I go to the gym, high proteine diet i hope within 3months to cut and be like 80kg

it would not work

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
u first need to debloatmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Nice height i am also trying to reach this by heightmaxxing (i am 1,83 now).

Also look for curtain hairstyle i think it will look better.

Mmmh tbh its a bit gayish. It will not suit my personnility too im a bit rough irl. I think i will let my hair grow longer until i cut down my bf and goes to the barber

You fucking retard

You need a tiktok fringe and lose 40kg

You look like some mexican gardener from the 1980s

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, NegativeNorwood, gamma and 1 other person
You fucking retard

You need a tiktok fringe and lose 40kg

You look like some mexican gardener from the 1980s

Bro i dont want a tik tok faggish haircut,, i want short side with long hair on top pulled back

Bro i dont want a tik tok faggish haircut,, i want short side with long hair on top pulled back
thats what you have now and you are ugly bro

You need a trendy haircut

If you are high T with good body is a mogger, otherwise rope

Mmmh can you send me a pic of the haircut you mean ???
I can tell by the fact you understand that a tiktok cut won't work for your face or personality that you're not autistic which means that once you've got to where you want to be looks wise that you need to delete your account and never step foot on this board again.

Mmmh can you send me a pic of the haircut you mean ???
wavy middle parts, wavy fringes, or anything thats mediun length with wavy-ish texture, curly hair is also great

I can tell by the fact you understand that a tiktok cut won't work for your face or personality that you're not autistic which means that once you've got to where you want to be looks wise that you need to delete your account and never step foot on this board again.

I got you but i dont understand you giving me advice to get a fringe haircut but now youre telling me not to do it...

• +1
Reactions: Doesn'tNeedSurgery
I got you but i dont understand you giving me advice to get a fringe haircut but now youre telling me not to do it...
I never said that.
This was my only other comment

wavy middle parts, wavy fringes, or anything thats mediun length with wavy-ish texture, curly hair is also great

Okok thanks right now my hair is short i will let it grow longer and trimming the sides regulary

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
I never said that.

This was my only other comment

Okok np i missunderstood. And what do you think about haircut with long long hair on top and styled messy and short side a little bit like this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220507_184135_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220507_184135_com.android.chrome.jpg
    674.2 KB · Views: 0
Okok np i missunderstood. And what do you think about haircut with long long hair on top and styled messy and short side a little bit like this
I think it depends on the angularity of your face once you've debloated. Too much angularity is possible. Being overly masculine can be unaesthetic. Notice how Tiktok pretty boy types have very angular faces but their longer, curly/wavy hair balances out the angularity which gives them a lot of aesthetically feminine traits while still maintaining them masculine dentofacial growth.
tldr: wait until you're less bloated. If your jaw is overly defined, grow mid length, if not I like the hairstyle you posted.

I think it depends on the angularity of your face once you've debloated. Too much angularity is possible. Being overly masculine can be unaesthetic. Notice how Tiktok pretty boy types have very angular faces but their longer, curly/wavy hair balances out the angularity which gives them a lot of aesthetically feminine traits while still maintaining them masculine dentofacial growth.
tldr: wait until you're less bloated. If your jaw is overly defined, grow mid length, if not I like the hairstyle you posted.
Aesthetics > Dimorphism

Okok thanks for your precious advice i appreciate it :)

If youre interested thats my jaw at low bodyfat but it was 2 years ago, my jaw develpps a lot from that time

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220505_160336_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220505_160336_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0