What do you think??

Deleted member 4973

Deleted member 4973

If you read this its over
I am 189 cm(6'2)1st and 2nd one is me today, 3rd one is me with no beard and no acnee breakout, also better lighting (1st pic is natural Lighting) 4th one is from snap chat, with a Basic filtre..diferent hair lenght..

Attachments

• IMG_20200130_025657.jpg
    IMG_20200130_025657.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_20200129_123800.jpg
    IMG_20200129_123800.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_20200128_223534.jpg
    IMG_20200128_223534.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 243
  • Snapchat-628329636.jpg
    Snapchat-628329636.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 250
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Pendejo, Over and 4 others
good lower 3rd, weak undereye (bags) fix ur skin and u have no problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 1707
Give me my oneitises pussy back!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, CursedOne, RichardSpencel and 6 others
Whats that?
This is my body, i am 81 kgs, i have a lot of stretch marks and a lot of back acnee..
Give me my oneitises pussy back!!!
What ar eyou talking about?
Btw i got told i have snake eyes,( not only 1 Time) wtf does that mean?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190327-181555.jpg
    Screenshot_20190327-181555.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
looks good. enough to live a happy fulfilling life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, GordonFreeman, Deleted member 1707 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Elias and Unbound
Too tall

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, EthnicelAscension, Adam666 and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3202, Over and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Barbarossa_ and Deleted member 4973
Are you balkan? Also very gl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1464
7/10, considering your height. You are good looking.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
gl but two softmax tips id give you is grow out your hair and use products and get on a better skincare routine, will bring u up a little bit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and her
You look better with stubble.

gl but two softmax tips id give you is grow out your hair and use products and get on a better skincare routine, will bring u up a little bit
I never use anything in my hair, also i tried so many things with acnee, for 4 years, it just always comes back

This. Also keep a look on your hairline, it looks like it's kind of receded.

This. Also keep a look on your hairline, it looks like it's kind of receded.
Yee it does a little, should i Take finasteride?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and her
What can i do tho?
Nothing bro, just do buzzcuts if it get worse, you are from a place where balding is most common so trying to stop with with dangerous means is not worth it. Plus you have a good pheno for a buzzcut

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Nothing bro, just do buzzcuts if it get worse, you are from a place where balding is most common so trying to stop with with dangerous means is not worth it. Plus you have a good pheno for a buzzcut
Like this?? I sometimes cut it like this

Attachments

• IMG_20200130_044621.jpg
    IMG_20200130_044621.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 219
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
chad if you fix skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Deleted member 4973 and her
Like this?? I sometimes cut it like this
Yeah, looks good. Your body is really good too, you look pretty big.

If you're worried about your hairline, make a thread on the Looksmaxxing section and more experienced users will probably help you out.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3573
Yeah, looks good. Your body is really good too, you look pretty big.

If you're worried about your hairline, make a thread on the Looksmaxxing section and more experienced users will probably help you out.
Do you have any idea what snake eyes mean?? I was told that few Times from diferent People..

Judging from the background in your pics and your face, you're most likely a low class shepherd who lives in some poverty-ridden slum in Serbia, and if that's really the case, then your appearance should be the least of your worries brate.

Why aren't you guarding your herd of sheep in the field? Go before the vuk eats all your sheep, glupo.

chad if you fix skin
Not a Chad. Even if he was a Chad, it would be pointless, because he lives in a country where money matters more than looks. Looks don't matter that much in the Balkans.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Madhate, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Judging from the background in your pics and your face, you're most likely a low class shepherd who lives in some poverty-ridden slum in Serbia, and if that's really the case, then your appearance should be the least of your worries brate.

Why aren't you guarding your herd of sheep in the field? Go before the vuk eats all your sheep, glupo.

Not a Chad. Even if he was a Chad, it would be pointless, because he lives in a country where money matters more than looks. Looks don't matter that much in the Balkans.
, thats just a messy room, full of hoarded shit.... But whateverrrrrr,

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 4973
Whats that?
This is my body, i am 81 kgs, i have a lot of stretch marks and a lot of back acnee..

What ar eyou talking about?
Btw i got told i have snake eyes,( not only 1 Time) wtf does that mean?
Snake eyes means she wants your snake.

It probably means you are reptilian-like and she likes it.

• Woah
Reactions: Esteban1997
good side profile

mediocre front.

you can slay with ease though.

Jealous cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 4438, Deleted member 3202 and 3 others
Jealous cope.
I'm not jealous, why should I be jealous lmfao?

I live in Luxembourg (one of the richest countries in the world), he lives in a shithole in the Balkans. And if I decide to go to his country, I can get any Serbian girl, because I have enough money to buy his whole neighborhood.

In the Balkans all you need to slay is money. The women there don't care about looks as much as women in Western Europe or in the US do.

He doesn't even mog me that hard facially. I can reach his looks level without surgery, only through softmaxxing.

I will mog him hard after I get all my surgeries, mark my words.

Snake eyes means she wants your snake.

It probably means you are reptilian-like and she likes it.
Dude
I'm not jealous, why should I be jealous lmfao?

I live in Luxembourg (one of the richest countries in the world), he lives in a shithole in the Balkans. And if I decide to go to his country, I can get any Serbian girl, because I have enough money to buy his whole neighborhood.

In the Balkans all you need to slay is money. The women there don't care about looks as much as women in Western Europe or in the US do.

He doesn't even mog me that hard facially. I can reach his looks level without surgery, only through softmaxxing.

I will mog him hard after I get all my surgeries, mark my words.
Good luck with your improvments bro, whatever make you happy..

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Jagged0
Good looking. You look much better with stubble. Fix acne and go slay
Whats your bf% tho

Last edited:
You're a good looking guy, but its a real shame about your skin. Have you tried tanning?

goodlooking!!! use tret to fix your skin. works wonders and will save ur life

Chadlite-tier; when you have clear skin and decent tan/tone-color skin.
Now, with that acne skin, High Tier normie.

retin-A; bro. And more vegetables and fruits and green tea maxxing; to clear up the skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4973
btw u should keep clean shaven unless u can grow a proper non-patchy stubble

Retin-a = tretinoin. A great pruduct for acne, and anti aging/colagenmaxxing
I had to go black mrket to be able to buy Retin-A; because it's only on prescription where I'm from and alldaychemist in India said on the website they don't ship to my country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4973
Three words: penislossus

Chadlite-tier; when you have clear skin and decent tan/tone-color skin.
Now, with that acne skin, High Tier normie.

retin-A; bro. And more vegetables and fruits and green tea maxxing; to clear up the skin
Is taning healty,? i have white skin , i dont think i ll ever use a taning salon, it fuck skin ever more long term,
Three words: penislossus
Whats that?

4/10 looks like a fucking retard

• Hmm...
Reactions: Adam666