What do you want to know about skincare?

Probably just down to the skin being thin. If you can tolerate a retinoid around there, try that (ideally one for the eye area), otherwise laser treatment and filler is going to be most effective. (or you can just use concealer)

Which moisturizers are recommended, if you have acne and get oily skin pretty fast?
There's multiple options in the guide I wrote.

• +1
Reactions: Kinko and thecaste
When’s best time to take taurine?
Morning? Night? Before workout?

It depends. If you lift, take 4-6 g per training (ideally combined with BCAA). Otherwise take 3 g a day during your last meal.

• +1
Reactions: Rift
Probably just down to the skin being thin. If you can tolerate a retinoid around there, try that (ideally one for the eye area), otherwise laser treatment and filler is going to be most effective. (or you can just use concealer)

There's multiple options in the guide I wrote.
I put tretinoin under eyes ok,i have this 2 concealer but don t work good,do u know any good brand? A girl tell me that i Need green One ,what?
IMG 20200120 001623

Right One Is Better,letto One Is too white
Right One Is Better,left One Is too white

I put tretinoin under eyes ok,i have this 2 concealer but don t work good,do u know any good brand? A girl tell me that i Need green One ,what?
Go careful with the tretinoin, buffer it to start with, don't use it too often and bare in mind that it will migrate slightly after you've put it on so don't go too close to your eyes.

It depends on your skin tone and type as to which concealer would be best. No, you don't need a green one. Green would be to counter any redness in your skin (think rosacea or breakouts), if you're wanting to use a colour corrector instead of just a skin tone concealer, a peach/salmon/orange toned one would be best.

• +1
Reactions: Kinko
Go careful with the tretinoin, buffer it to start with, don't use it too often and bare in mind that it will migrate slightly after you've put it on so don't go too close to your eyes.

It depends on your skin tone and type as to which concealer would be best. No, you don't need a green one. Green would be to counter any redness in your skin (think rosacea or breakouts), if you're wanting to use a colour corrector instead of just a skin tone concealer, a peach/salmon/orange toned one would be best.
I apply retin a in morning and in night everyday,but never put in under Eye.

Maybelline New York Il Cancella Età Correttore Liquido con Bacche di Goji e Haloxyl, Copre Occhiaie e Piccole Rughe, Confezione Singola, 04 Honey Amazon product ASIN B06Y3T2GQK
This Is good for my skin?

I apply retin a in morning and in night everyday,but never put in under Eye.

Maybelline New York Il Cancella Età Correttore Liquido con Bacche di Goji e Haloxyl, Copre Occhiaie e Piccole Rughe, Confezione Singola, 04 Honey Amazon product ASIN B06Y3T2GQK
This Is good for my skin?
If it matches your skin then yeah, it's usually considered a pretty good one. It doesn't have the highest coverage, but it could be enough.

• +1
IMG 20200120 003349

IMG 20200120 003222

This Is my skin,for percet coverage what brand do u know? I ve spend too much Money in not good product

• JFL
Reactions: gymislife
View attachment 235543
View attachment 235548

This Is my skin,for percet coverage what brand do u know? I ve spend too much Money in not good product
I can't tell you which shade is going to be the best for you in various products from photos- I'd make a fucking fortune if that was possible. To figure out shades the best thing you can do is go to a makeup counter and get shade matched- otherwise your only option is to make an educated guess for yourself online and hope it works out.
As far as coverage goes, bare in mind that the higher coverage a product has, the more obvious it is on your skin. You likely don't want the highest coverage product that you can get.

• +1
Yes i don t want that people see my makeup lol,so ill test a 03 mabelline for start. Thank you Bro !

If i apply tretinoin 0.05% twice a day (in the morning and in the night before bed) have more improvement of apply Only in the night before bed or don t change nothing?

If i apply tretinoin 0.05% twice a day (in the morning and in the night before bed) have more improvement of apply Only in the night before bed or don t change nothing?
Just use it once daily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
@benignice hey, how would you rate a face cleanser with-
Ingredients : Aqua, Lauryl Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Melaleuca Alternifolia oil, Azadirachta Indica Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Fruit derived Beta Carotene, Lavandula Angustigolia Oil and Citrus Medica Limonum Extract. (Free of parabens & soap)

@benignice hey, how would you rate a face cleanser with-
Ingredients : Aqua, Lauryl Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Melaleuca Alternifolia oil, Azadirachta Indica Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Fruit derived Beta Carotene, Lavandula Angustigolia Oil and Citrus Medica Limonum Extract. (Free of parabens & soap)
I'm not a huge fan of the tea tree oil being so high up and it could be on the drying side since there's only glyceryl oleate in there thats going to be at all emollient. But as always, formula is king and if it works for you then go for it.

• +1
Reactions: draco
I'm not a huge fan of the tea tree oil being so high up and it could be on the drying side since there's only glyceryl oleate in there thats going to be at all emollient. But as always, formula is king and if it works for you then go for it.

tea trea oil is a known endocrine disruptive chemical. avoid

• So Sad
thanks. I have normal to oily skin and I moisturize with grapeseed oil+ aloevera immediately afterwards

since you're cosmetic chemist do let me know if any of the ingredients is harmful or bad for the body (endocrine system @[SIZE=3]6ft8InTheNetherlands[/SIZE] etc.)
  1. CHARCOAL DAILY CLEANSER - Aqua, Bamboo activated Charcoal Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Extract, Boswellia Serrata Essential Oil, Tocopherol, Citrus Medica Limonum Essential Oil, Juniperus Communis Essential Oil.

Is Charcoal okay for daily face-wash ?

2. SPF 30 UVA & UVB -Essential oils of frankincense, roman chamomile and myrrh, Non nano zinc oxide, Extracts of cucumber and aloe vera

3. Vit C Gel ( For acne scarring) - Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Vitis Vinifera Juice, Prunus Cerasus Extract, Crocus Sativus Infused Water, Lavandula Angustifolia Essential Oil, Citrus Aurantium Essential Oil, Citrus Nobilis Essential Oil, Gaultheria Fragrantissima Essential Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract, Optiphen, Tocopherol Vit-E

I use the TeaTree Cleanser (DISRUPTIVE) in the morning and Charcoal one before bed.

Last edited:
tea trea oil is a known endocrine disruptive chemical. avoid
Not exactly. The research identifying tea tree oil as oestrogenic is tenuous at best. There was actually a really good literature review published earlier this month on the subject.

thanks. I have normal to oily skin and I moisturize with grapeseed oil+ aloevera immediately afterwards

since you're cosmetic chemist do let me know if any of the ingredients is harmful or bad for the body (endocrine system @[SIZE=3]6ft8InTheNetherlands[/SIZE] etc.)
  1. CHARCOAL DAILY CLEANSER - Aqua, Bamboo activated Charcoal Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Extract, Boswellia Serrata Essential Oil, Tocopherol, Citrus Medica Limonum Essential Oil, Juniperus Communis Essential Oil.

Is Charcoal okay for daily face-wash ?

2. SPF 30 UVA & UVB -Essential oils of frankincense, roman chamomile and myrrh, Non nano zinc oxide, Extracts of cucumber and aloe vera

3. Vit C Gel ( For acne scarring) - Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Vitis Vinifera Juice, Prunus Cerasus Extract, Crocus Sativus Infused Water, Lavandula Angustifolia Essential Oil, Citrus Aurantium Essential Oil, Citrus Nobilis Essential Oil, Gaultheria Fragrantissima Essential Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract, Optiphen, Tocopherol Vit-E

I use the TeaTree Cleanser in the morning and Charcoal one before bed.
1. The charcoal wash I'm not sure what the hell in there is going to do much cleansing, but there's nothing in there thats concerning if you can take the essential oils.
2. Again, nothing in there is concerning- although I obviously don't know about the rest of the ingredients.
3. There's not much vitamin C in there. And the lavender and citrus oils might be irritating, but again, nothing concerning.

• Love it
dont apply twice a day bro
only at night

Not exactly. The research identifying tea tree oil as oestrogenic is tenuous at best. There was actually a really good literature review published earlier this month on the subject.

1. The charcoal wash I'm not sure what the hell in there is going to do much cleansing, but there's nothing in there thats concerning if you can take the essential oils.
2. Again, nothing in there is concerning- although I obviously don't know about the rest of the ingredients.
3. There's not much vitamin C in there. And the lavender and citrus oils might be irritating, but again, nothing concerning.

Are Mineral Based Sunscreens the best or is there something better ?

Are Mineral Based Sunscreens the best or is there something better ?
Mineral sunscreens are fine. I tend to prefer sunscreens that are either "chemical" sunscreens or a combination of the two, but lots of people don't like "chemical" sunscreens, so its completely up to you.

Mineral sunscreens are fine. I tend to prefer sunscreens that are either "chemical" sunscreens or a combination of the two, but lots of people don't like "chemical" sunscreens, so its completely up to you.
Can you briefly provide the pros and cons of both. @benignice

Last edited:
Can you briefly provide the pros and cons of both. @benignice
I mean I can, sure, but all of this info is easily found online.

Physical (mineral, or more accurately inorganic) sunscreens (in short, suunscreens where the ingredient providing the protection is either titanium dioxide or zinc oxide):
- Tend to have a white cast traditionally, although this is getting better.
- Tend to be thicker and greasier than inorganic sunscreens.
- Some people are concerned about inorganic sunscreen nanoparticles getting into their skin. Unless you're applying it on top of broken skin, they're not going to get very deep.

Chemical (or inorganic- every sunscreen without zinc oxide or titanium dioxide):
- Provide higher UVA protection, and the newer options are also photostable so you don't have to be quite so careful with reapplication (although you should be anyways if you're outside a lot).
- Some people are worried about the endocrine disruption effects of inorganic sunscreens. Personally, I think a lot of the issue here stems from the fact that people don't realise quite how much you'd need to use in order for it to have an effect- water is an issue in massive quantities too.
- Some people are allergic or irritated by some organic filters, usually the older options and avobenzone in particular which is found in a massive amount of US broad spectrum organic sunscreen options.

• +1
Hi ! I've bought all the actives listed in your skincare guide, could you classify them from fastest to slowest in showing effects ?

Hi ! I've bought all the actives listed in your skincare guide, could you classify them from fastest to slowest in showing effects ?
For the ones that are in there currently from fastest to slowest:

- AHA
- Hyaluronic Acid (small improvement initially, will increase over a few days)
- BHA
- Vitamin C
- Niacinamide
- Retinoids

I mean I can, sure, but all of this info is easily found online.

Physical (mineral, or more accurately inorganic) sunscreens (in short, suunscreens where the ingredient providing the protection is either titanium dioxide or zinc oxide):
- Tend to have a white cast traditionally, although this is getting better.
- Tend to be thicker and greasier than inorganic sunscreens.
- Some people are concerned about inorganic sunscreen nanoparticles getting into their skin. Unless you're applying it on top of broken skin, they're not going to get very deep.

Chemical (or inorganic- every sunscreen without zinc oxide or titanium dioxide):
- Provide higher UVA protection, and the newer options are also photostable so you don't have to be quite so careful with reapplication (although you should be anyways if you're outside a lot).
- Some people are worried about the endocrine disruption effects of inorganic sunscreens. Personally, I think a lot of the issue here stems from the fact that people don't realise quite how much you'd need to use in order for it to have an effect- water is an issue in massive quantities too.
- Some people are allergic or irritated by some organic filters, usually the older options and avobenzone in particular which is found in a massive amount of US broad spectrum organic sunscreen options.
can you help me make a routine am and pm so i can be pretty boy

I started using a leave-in conditioner with castor oil and argan oil. Haven't been using it long enough to see effects and my hair hasn't grown long enough yet but I'll let you know if I notice anything good.
any update?