What does it mean if she doesn't look at my status.

Rainman988

Rainman988

Silver
I use whatsapp to talk to people since I don't have an iphone. There's this girl who's number I have and everytime I post a status, she doesn't look at it. The worst part is a she'll always post her own status like a minute later. I haven't talked to her for a while, what does it.

DD6AC26C 7C27 44B4 8F32 1C6E79B66642

LOL i purposefully never look at girls stories on snapchats and it drives them crazy.

WHY DONT U EVER LOOK AT MY STORIES ARE U NOT INTERESTED IN ME WHAT OTHER GIRLS STORIES DO U LOOK AT AND NOT MINE

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Sense, Bitch, Rainman988 and 1 other person
Just don't look at her story

• Love it
Reactions: Rainman988
LOL i purposefully never look at girls stories on snapchats and it drives them crazy.

WHY DONT U EVER LOOK AT MY STORIES ARE U NOT INTERESTED IN ME WHAT OTHER GIRLS STORIES DO U LOOK AT AND NOT MINE
Chad

I used to do the same jfl, one of the best dark triad manipulative tactics

Damn. I'm gonna do that

I use whatsapp to talk to people since I don't have an iphone. There's this girl who's number I have and everytime I post a status, she doesn't look at it. The worst part is a she'll always post her own status like a minute later. I haven't talked to her for a while, what does it.
You sound like a neurotic 14-year-old girl. Man the fuck up, bro.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer

Disclaimer: This only happens if you're gl- no girls gives two shits if a sub-Chadlite didn't look at her stories or whatever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Rainman988
Disclaimer: This only happens if you're gl- no girls gives two shits if a sub-Chadlite didn't look at her stories or whatever.
True