What does it mean when a pretty girl you’ve spoken to a handful of times years ago adds you back on IG?

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
I feel like 99.5% of women wouldn’t do that they found the guy repulsive

Look back at the thread title you just wrote and tell me honestly if you think you have a single chance left at getting a woman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
How good is your IG? How many mutuals etc?

How good is your IG? How many mutuals etc?

Terrible. No mutuals surprisingly despite adding a bunch of people from our job, just a few dozen followers

just a few dozen followers
Sub 3 digits follower count?

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

She's looking for betabuxxxxx it's over boyo

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Just message her, start a casual conversation, tell her you think she’s cute or you’re feeling her and then ask if she wants to hang out sometime

You will find out real fast if she likes you

Just started using it and I’m selective with who I add
I always thought you would be someone with good socials tbh, but yeah don't get low quality followers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Either it was an accident or she doesn’t find you completely subhuman. Probably the latter tbh. It doesn’t mean she has any interest in you though

• +1
Happens to me a lot tbh

• +1
Either it was an accident or she doesn’t find you completely subhuman. Probably the latter tbh. It doesn’t mean she has any interest in you though

Leaning towards an accident based on my track record

Just message her, start a casual conversation, tell her you think she’s cute or you’re feeling her and then ask if she wants to hang out sometime

You will find out real fast if she likes you

She has a bf of a few years and I don’t want to risk burning the bridge at this stage. I’m gonna wait until I’m more looks and statusmaxed

I’ve had girls that I interacted with everyday for 6 months to a year at my old job not follow me back. Girls are ruthless towards guys they don’t find attractive if they aren’t gay best friend maxed

Last edited:
  • +1
She has a bf of a few years and I don’t want to risk burning the bridge at this stage. I’m gonna wait until I’m more looks and statusmaxed

High inhibition tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1209
Beta. The idea of waiting for a foid is also way too beta/traditionally beta.

Thinking she's thinking about you after talking a few times, instead of thinking she has no clue who you are is not healthy for your mind. Her following you on ig just means your not on the complete subhuman status. It means you have finally become average to her. What's really beta is how you are scared of burning a bridge that never really was there in the first place. Even if it was, what value would that bridge be? A girlfriend/wife? Your ambition in life is too small.

Op your putting female attention on a pedestal. Your thinking her doing 1 small thing means 10 great things. You need to shift your mind to abundance and recognize when your just getting average and sub average treatment. (Unless you want to be cucked and manipulated in life by females that is, they are very aware of the power of their attention, and are adept at manipulating their attention. They are very chameleon by nature and are raised modernly to be very proficient at this chameleon behavior. )

Plus i would recommend learning more ab female nature. Its prerequisite to know monkeybranching. Females rarely leave their relationships but instead go to one relationship to another for resource/comfortmaxxing. I dont support adultery, but understanding modern women are way more sexually promiscuous than what Disney prince programming led men to believe is also a prerequisite. If your really serious about this girl, your moving far too slow in modern times.

Last edited:
  • +1
I feel like 99.5% of women wouldn’t do that they found the guy repulsive
can mean almost anything tbh I used to stress about stuff like this too after the black pill I am at peace If she wants you she will make it known,but if she only follows select people mainly girls and still follows you for a long-ass time.Go for it text her

• +1
Beta. The idea of waiting for a foid is also way too beta/traditionally beta.

Thinking she's thinking about you after talking a few times, instead of thinking she has no clue who you are is not healthy for your mind. Her following you on ig just means your not on the complete subhuman status. It means you have finally become average to her. What's really beta is how you are scared of burning a bridge that never really was there in the first place. Even if it was, what value would that bridge be? A girlfriend/wife? Your ambition in life is too small.

Op your putting female attention on a pedestal. Your thinking her doing 1 small thing means 10 great things. You need to shift your mind to abundance and recognize when your just getting average and sub average treatment. (Unless you want to be cucked and manipulated in life by females that is, they are very aware of the power of their attention, and are adept at manipulating their attention. They are very chameleon by nature and are raised modernly to be very proficient at this chameleon behavior. )

Plus i would recommend learning more ab female nature. Its prerequisite to know monkeybranching. Females rarely leave their relationships but instead go to one relationship to another for resource/comfortmaxxing. I dont support adultery, but understanding modern women are way more sexually promiscuous than what Disney prince programming led men to believe is also a prerequisite. If your really serious about this girl, your moving far too slow in modern times.

Idk man, her bf mogs me, is phenotype/ethnicity-matched and has a cool job. She’d be an idiot to leave him for some basement dwelling aspie

Last edited:
Idk man, her bf mogs me, is phenotype/ethnicity-matched and has a cool job. She’d be an idiot to leave him for some basement dwelling aspie
Yea the monkeybrancing part of my para was just a take on the whole: "I will wait until after she does not have a BF etc. mentality." Truth is, a cute or decent female will never be single for too long. They usually go from boyfriend to boyfriend because of (in simple terms)- the abundance of male attention they get. You never find females who dont have a boyfriend or are single for a long time. Not only does biology not encourage this, but in modern times females with their social norm fanaticism will rarely go a long time without this male security.

In reality the only thing you would be doing is waiting for another man to sweep her off her feet. You dont have to be that guy playing these games, but its good to mentally know, lest you become a passive beta cuck waiting for used goods. Another reason i dont support this whole boyfriend and girlfriend thing is because its just an excuse for fornication. feministic resource maxxing, or virtue signal. Its not real commitment and rarely benefits the male. Even the sex becomes a hamstring, with her using sex as a currency for your resource/life %. For females its legit a way to resourcemaxx, a win win. Thats why females rarely give a fuck about looks or shit when it comes to a boyfriend. Its all about your life and what percentage of it you can offer to her.

This is why 99% of girls with boyfriends will cheat if the guy is the right one (either sexually as a ONS, or monkeybranch as a better life resource investment). In general, if a modern girl with a boyfriend is not going for you its because you lack those traits. But its very rarely because of her moral precision of "having a boyfriend" and keeping her dignity. Keep that in mind.

Last edited:
  • +1