What does of Finasteride I should initially start with

igbekele007

igbekele007

subliminalmaxxer
I read cats doing 0.25mg going all the way up to 1.25mg.
Derek from MPMD says 0.25mg is a good beginner dose, but I don't wanna play myself by using a low-dose, not getting any results and then quitting, while some ish like 0.5mg would have saved me.

Since I fell for the Jason Statham and the Rock meme, my thinning and hair loss is already quite significant. That's why I'm taking some shit like 0.5mg is appropriate myself. Not too aggressive (may need to go there anyways) but not a beginner dose either.

What do you guys think?

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777
I started with 1mg, I didn't see any bad changes

0.5 mg and 1 mg block around the same amount of DH

I read cats doing 0.25mg going all the way up to 1.25mg.
Derek from MPMD says 0.25mg is a good beginner dose, but I don't wanna play myself by using a low-dose, not getting any results and then quitting, while some ish like 0.5mg would have saved me.

Since I fell for the Jason Statham and the Rock meme, my thinning and hair loss is already quite significant. That's why I'm taking some shit like 0.5mg is appropriate myself. Not too aggressive (may need to go there anyways) but not a beginner dose either.

What do you guys think?
1.25mg/day

I personally use 1mg (I will lower if I start seeing sides but as of right now I have none), but you could try .5mg or .25mg if you want.

edit: This graph is better https://archive.ph/OGDk3

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mfk and igbekele007