What does sugar do to looks, and does it really age you?

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.
Saw some articles that touch upon the theory of sugar fucking with proteins and stopping the cells from revitalizing or something similar.

People with high metabolism or athletic bodies, in general, can be a friend when it comes to the stuff and not even be diabetic (case in point) as the high tends to destress creating oxytocin. Yet it's this potential of being a looksmin that typically would just fucking lollingly cortisol someone here more than getting diabetes.

So what evidence is there for sugar to harm looks by creating aging faster please, legit?

Thx

basic instinct 90s GIF

I think it's just another scare tactic so people cut down their sugar-intake. Besides you can always do anti-ageing stuff like using tretinoin if you really are conscious about that kinda stuff.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and infini
I think it's just another scare tactic so people cut down their sugar-intake. Besides you can always do anti-ageing stuff like using tretinoin if you really are conscious about that kinda stuff.
Sugar is bad bhai, i'm assuming he's talking about processed sugar which is really bad for us no matter how you say it. Natural sugar found in fruits fructose is fine, just don't overdo it.

Sugar is bad bhai, i'm assuming he's talking about processed sugar which is really bad for us no matter how you say it. Natural sugar found in fruits fructose is fine, just don't overdo it.
Tbh I just consume loads of sugar (processed). For chai I used to use white sugar but my family says I should use ghur as I use that now instead, tbh it tastes better that way too rather than with white sugar.

Tbh I just consume loads of sugar (processed). For chai I used to use white sugar but my family says I should use ghur as I use that now instead, tbh it tastes better that way too rather than with white sugar.
I know where you're coming from, i've been consuming way too much processed sugar for the past decade, it has had disastrous effects on my body/health.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Gengar
I know where you're coming from, i've been consuming way too much processed sugar for the past decade, it has had disastrous effects on my body/health.
Idk what kinda effects it has had on me. I would drink soda for years without even drinking water lol. :feelskek:

Idk what kinda effects it has had on me. I would drink soda for years without even drinking water lol. :feelskek:
I used to drink 2 cans of coca cola and zero water the entire day for years... i know what it's like. It takes its toll, i can assure you. I began experiencing the negatives a while ago, may take longer for you.

I used to drink 2 cans of coca cola and zero water the entire day for years... i know what it's like. It takes its toll, i can assure you. I began experiencing the negatives a while ago, may take longer for you.
Yep I used to drink more than 2 can though, I'd drink 1-2 litres a day. What were the negatives in your experience?

may I ask what are the tolls, lookswise?

Anyway, I'll go and find the old stuff here in the meantime

Last edited:
may I ask what are the tolls, lookswise?

Anyway, I'll go and find the old stuff here in the meantime
From a seconds search:

Will read soon once I've finished prepping this christmas purin.