What hair Mogs? Curtains or no curtains?

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
I think no curtains and having a shorter hair cut would be better, but I was wondering if the curtains improve the appearance of my IPD since they cover the extra bone mass lateral to my eyes. I now think they might actually looksmin my IPD because they add width to my head. I know I need a perm but my parents won’t let me so I may just get some sort of new basic haircut with short hair.
C252BCE9 63A8 4A0B 8B54 4C2447675299

A3304745 E8AA 40FF 961D C08B1AFD02B9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, ROTTING, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
you look ugly either way. but no curtains is better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, BrahminBoss, BLovee and 1 other person
Bro please do something about ur facial asymmetry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Bro that second pic makes you look like a school shooter

• Love it
Bro please do something about ur facial asymmetry
Bro I wish I could fix it. It’s major ropefuel tbh I got it from chewing on one side my whole life

• So Sad
Reactions: Suimaxxer
You look horrible either way.

• +1
Bro I wish I could fix it. It’s major ropefuel tbh I got it from chewing on one side my whole life
Damn im sorry man. Maybe try to chew on the other side for some time to see if it helps

• +1
Neither, grow out your hair and dont listen to the other autists here

• +1
Damn im sorry man. Maybe try to chew on the other side for some time to see if it helps
I’m clenching on a towel hours a day and I do it more on my left side (the side I didn’t chew on) I don’t expect it to work fast because it took years of chewing on my right side to develop asymmetry in the first place plus I was younger

I’m clenching on a towel hours a day and I do it more on my left side (the side I didn’t chew on) I don’t expect it to work fast because it took years of chewing on my right side to develop asymmetry in the first place plus I was younger
Try to sleep on the side u used to chew on, so that the other side comes in line with the mandible

• +1
Try to sleep on the side u used to chew on, so that the other side comes in line with the mandible
I actually think sleeping on the side you didn’t chew on would be better because you’re more likely to clench on that side. Also how bad is my asymmetry? it’s difficult for me to tell myself

I actually think sleeping on the side you didn’t chew on would be better because you’re more likely to clench on that side. Also how bad is my asymmetry? it’s difficult for me to tell myself
I have a similar problem but its somewhat better and when i sleep on the side thats not symmetrical my jaw aligns with the rest of my face, but idk

Its kinda bad tbh, maybe it was the lighting tho but it seems like ur lower third is a bit fucked

• +1
I have a similar problem but its somewhat better and when i sleep on the side thats not symmetrical my jaw aligns with the rest of my face, but idk

Its kinda bad tbh, maybe it was the lighting tho but it seems like ur lower third is a bit fucked
Fml it’s so unfair why couldn’t my parents have taught me to chew evenly on both sides? I really doubt I can fix it but I’ll try nonetheless because I hate being deformed

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer
Fml it’s so unfair why couldn’t my parents have taught me to chew evenly on both sides? I really doubt I can fix it but I’ll try nonetheless because I hate being deformed
I know how u feel mate, parents can be so bluepilled and delusional

• +1
imo curtains help with upper half symmetry. they also hide your zygos (which are pretty nice) so idk.

lower half symmetry can be fixed to an extent thru orthodontic treatment so go check it out.

• +1
r u the bioesmashing guy on yt

• +1
I think no curtains and having a shorter hair cut would be better, but I was wondering if the curtains improve the appearance of my IPD since they cover the extra bone mass lateral to my eyes. I now think they might actually looksmin my IPD because they add width to my head. I know I need a perm but my parents won’t let me so I may just get some sort of new basic haircut with short hair.
View attachment 2063258
View attachment 2063259
You need a perm just do it and let the scream at you after

• +1