what happened

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Jb matched and we snap for a few weeks , then i post a picture on my story she slide up on a picture
with heart eyes “😍

Anyways i just hearted the message back but didnt say anything and few days later she removes me lool
do bitches expect u to chase or what

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, vermillioncorefan and Kroker
Pm your pics, dw won't leak, OG here

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Pm your pics, dw won't leak, OG here
IMG 7444
Its aight she slide up on this picture
& psl face is around 5 max nothing more nothing less ive been looksmaxxed for years

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Kroker
Jb matched and we snap for a few weeks , then i post a picture on my story she slide up on a picture
with heart eyes “😍

Anyways i just hearted the message back but didnt say anything and few days later she removes me lool
do bitches expect u to chase or what
Nah the exact same thing happened to me, i sent a frauded pic to a girl after months of talking, she said "HOT" and then she blocked me soon after

I think since they like u they perceive u as attractive and then they get like clarity and realize u r ugly and lose interest

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Nah the exact same thing happened to me, i sent a frauded pic to a girl after months of talking, she said "HOT" and then she blocked me soon after

I think since they like u they perceive u as attractive and then they get like clarity and realize u r ugly and lose interest
Clarity was that i wasnt gonna chase
ive been imprinted by oneitis i dont think i have the desire to pursue a different girl

Muah just mog bro psl is everything :feelsuhh::soy:

Snapping a girl who was attracted to you for weeks? You must have missed some signs there or something. Maybe she expected you to respond with a message and got emotional and took it as a rejection. All depends on your looks level.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29, TUSSELEIF and butterworld
Snapping a girl who was attracted to you for weeks? You must have missed some signs there or something. Maybe she expected you to respond with a message and got emotional and took it as a rejection. All depends on your looks level.
Yeah probably this. She probably felt like a cuck after not getting a response lmao

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and Allornothing
I once had a girl send me nudes and her address then ghost me jfl

High iq response, i probably did but ill keep this in mind for the next one