What is it about the number 25 that just makes women descend so hard?

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Just curious why every foid that hits 25 just descends hard right then or very shortly after. Does the female metabolism slow down and they can no longer stay slim without exercise?
Sorry boyos but 25 and above is not prime, just isn't.
18-23 i would say is a womans prime on average. 24 is okay too. 25 is where things go south

@SecularIslamist @Gengar Sorry but marrying someone 25 or above = OVER for you BUDDY BOYO IT'S SO FUCKING OVER, YOU AREN'T EVEN GOING TO GET TO ENJOY HER PRIME HAHA!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, SecularIslamist, bloomercel and 5 others
JB is law

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and JohnDoe
@shia.jihadist our ancestors married teen girls, there must be a good reason for that.

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
my mom had me at 47

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, watah, JohnDoe and 2 others
its not im the alive proof its possible
how the fuck did she get pregnant at 47? that's insane tbh, genetic miracle, god wanted you to be born my friend, assuming not larp which it most likely is, yo uhave siblings?

• +1
Reactions: aryan mogger
how the fuck did she get pregnant at 47? that's insane tbh, genetic miracle, god wanted you to be born my friend, assuming not larp which it most likely is, yo uhave siblings?
siblings from another foid my dad had kids with, at like age 20
they are Nt and have a normal face

siblings from another foid my dad had kids with, at like age 20
they are Nt and have a normal face
are you truecel or just ltn? still don't understand how a foid can get pregnant at 47..

are you truecel or just ltn? still don't understand how a foid can get pregnant at 47..
i think im ltn but when i posted my face here niggas told me to reincarnatemaxx so idk
and i still dont know how she managed to give me birth

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
i think im ltn but when i posted my face here niggas told me to reincarnatemaxx so idk
and i still dont know how she managed to give me birth
YOU MUST BECOME A TOTAL BURDEN ON SOCIETY, BORN AT 47 YEARS OF AGE, YOU WERE BORN FOR A REASON AND YOU MUST DESTROY SOCIETY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE

• Love it
Reactions: aryan mogger
YOU MUST BECOME A TOTAL BURDEN ON SOCIETY, BORN AT 47 YEARS OF AGE, YOU WERE BORN FOR A REASON AND YOU MUST DESTROY SOCIETY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE
time to ted kaczynski maxx

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Just curious why every foid that hits 25 just descends hard right then or very shortly after. Does the female metabolism slow down and they can no longer stay slim without exercise?
Sorry boyos but 25 and above is not prime, just isn't.
18-23 i would say is a womans prime on average. 24 is okay too. 25 is where things go south

@SecularIslamist @Gengar Sorry but marrying someone 25 or above = OVER for you BUDDY BOYO IT'S SO FUCKING OVER, YOU AREN'T EVEN GOING TO GET TO ENJOY HER PRIME HAHA!!!!!!
My oneitis had her wedding at 25. :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe and Kroker