What is it about white men that asian women love?

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
We all know that Asian women are in love with subhuman white men, but the question is, why? What is it about white men that asian women are attracted to/feel like they should choose over any other race even if an ethnic has a higher smv? It is the most common interracial relationship/marriage in the world for white men and asian women to be together.
What do you guys think, what are your theories?

Look at all these black guys trying to pull an Asian girl but she doesn’t want it because shes JBW only:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52953, justinzayn, Deleted member 40471 and 14 others
We all know that Asian women are in love with subhuman white men, but the question is, why? What is it about white men that asian women are attracted to/feel like they should choose over any other race even if an ethnic has a higher smv?
Nothing. They simple like what other foids do. 5 PSL, 6'2 and 20 inch bideltoid. Your average JBW coper posts emotional essays on an obscure homosexual forum.

P.S: 5 PSL example attached below
Htn 1

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, justinzayn, humanoidsub7 and 6 others
With the amount of insane shit that racist white guys say about Asian women it's some miracle of heaven that hapa death squads don't exist targetting you people

that's how I know that WMAF is basically full of shit, i can't even imagine these sick fucks raising normal kids with this mentality

imagine looking like a gook and hearing all this shit from ur parents and people who look like ur parents lol. it'd be just WMAF bodies dropping every day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Razeb, Jamaldickjavontus and 3 others
Nothing. They simple like what other foids do. 5 PSL, 6'2 and 20 inch bideltoid. Your average JBW coper posts emotional essays on an obscure homosexual forum.

View attachment 2500191
6'2+ , 5+ psl and nt is chad IRL tbh

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe, zura, Razeb and 4 others

View attachment 2500191
Yeah i know but asian women specifically are known to be more white-only than other ethnic women. Asian women halo white men more than any other ethnic woman does, why do you think?

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
they’re hot

we go together like butter chicken and naan

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Patient A, justinzayn and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Ttran1485, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
Yeah i know but asian women specifically are known to be more white-only than other ethnic women. Asian women halo white men more than any other ethnic woman does, why do you think?
White chad only. Nothing surprising. The ones that "supposedly" benefit from "JBW" (shitskin cope) are all rotting on .is and .me

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
They like Caucasian features like most women do, except whores who like black men (giga red flag)

• +1
Reactions: skeet
Perfect balance of desired traits.

They’re not a timid as Asian men
They have bigger dicks
They have better skin color
They have bigger frame and height
They are a symbol of economic status
They are perceived as more civil and cultured than other ethnicities

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, ShowerMaxxing, GuyFromSingapore and 3 others

They have bigger dicks
hit the nail on the head.

also, on a more pragmatic level they realize their offspring has a chance to resemble henry cavill more than this ugly fuck

Simu-Liu-Gala.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: barretstoe, bwrauycnee and Kamui
With the amount of insane shit that racist white guys say about Asian women it's some miracle of heaven that hapa death squads don't exist targetting you people

that's how I know that WMAF is basically full of shit, i can't even imagine these sick fucks raising normal kids with this mentality

imagine looking like a gook and hearing all this shit from ur parents and people who look like ur parents lol. it'd be just WMAF bodies dropping every day
Im a hapa and I rot on .org cause my dad is a nutcase and my mom is self hating tbh

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: barretstoe, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Razeb and 3 others
Asian women desire white genetics

• +1
Reactions: skeet and Deleted member 20370

Attachments

• IMG_9792.jpeg
    IMG_9792.jpeg
    204 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, SonOfDarkseid, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
Its the BWC ( BIG WHITERU COCKRU)

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
green card and perception of wealth

its why white brah goes to SEA or have fresh off the boat AF

the ones born in the west usually run ABG theory and is in asian social circles with AM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
We all know that Asian women are in love with subhuman white men, but the question is, why? What is it about white men that asian women are attracted to/feel like they should choose over any other race even if an ethnic has a higher smv? It is the most common interracial relationship/marriage in the world for white men and asian women to be together.

Look at all these black guys trying to pull an Asian girl but she doesn’t want it because shes JBW only:
View attachment 2500231
I genuinely believe that it is encoded within Asian women’s DNA to simp for anything white, that’s the only reasonable explanation
hit the nail on the head.

also, on a more pragmatic level they realize their offspring has a chance to resemble henry cavill more than this ugly fuck

Simu-Liu-Gala.jpg
this nigga got exposed for being on Asian masculinity subreddits coping hard

Superior genetics

i already wrote a detailed explanation on this:

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman

View attachment 2500231
Stereotypical asian features are considered very ugly by many asians, but the only other race we're mostly willing to date apart from asians is white

The reason its more common with women than men is 1) women in general have more selection power, 2) men care less about race than women across the board, 3) asian men have the least SMV by far, 4) women are more aware of this issue since they looksmax more in general

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe, Razeb, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
They wanna fit in/integrate into western culture more. Asian bitches are the most aggressive social climbers

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe, Razeb, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
i already wrote a detailed explanation on this:

Good thread nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
They dont like short asian cucked men isnt that obvious??? jfl

• +1
Reactions: skeet
visas

View attachment 2500231

White men have better genetics.

The answer is so simple, yet you guys continuosly try to make it a big mystery.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: barretstoe, normie_joe and ShowerMaxxing
White men have better genetics.

The answer is so simple, yet you guys continuosly try to make it a big mystery.
Read properly

Read properly
I read,

you claim asian race worships white man more than the other races, i think all races worship white man, this is where i have a different opinion.

Only black woman statistically seem to prefer their own race, and even then im not sure it isnt out of social and political reasons.

View attachment 2500191
that guy would unironically benefit from a middle part hairstyle...never thought i'd be saying that

I am actually very shocked that there aren't Asian dudes going full on right wing death squads on these mofos from what I've seen. It's brutal out here

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon
I am actually very shocked that there aren't Asian dudes going full on right wing death squads on these mofos from what I've seen. It's brutal out here
ricecels need to adapt islam. arabs dont get systematically cucked by white men bc they keep their foids in check

View attachment 2500231
Asian women?

Every ethnicity prefers white men (except maybe African American sheboons)

They’re just superior in every way, all male models worshipped here are always white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and fuxkdakikez

They have bigger dicks
I'd argue that the last trait has nothing to do with it. Foids don't give a shit about your so-called civilized behavior. It's just looks. Jfl even the status thing isn't even as big a deal as it's made out to be. You think anybody gives a shit about a billionaire 4/10 ricecel?

I'd argue that the last trait has nothing to do with it. Foids don't give a shit about your so-called civilized behavior. It's just looks. Jfl even the status thing isn't even as big a deal as it's made out to be. You think anybody gives a shit about a billionaire 4/10 ricecel?
Asian families look down on black guys because they're seen as irresponsible, uncivil, and low status and this rubs off on their daughters.

From what I've seen status pulls more than looks. Though it's superficial and vapid, it still attracts women who want clout, bragging rights, high life, free drinks etc.

• Hmm...
Reactions: barretstoe
It isn't. In 2023 money is frankly unimportant to most women. We're not living in the 19th century anymore.

Looks > Everything
I get what you mean
Its not gonna change the cause like if you have 50k more cash in ur bank than the other guy
but billionaires are billionaires
Look at how Elon Musk slays stacies and there are deffinitely ppl richer.

In a Western country they are the top of hierarchy real elites

I get what you mean
Its not gonna change the cause like if you have 50k more cash in ur bank than the other guy
but billionaires are billionaires
Look at how Elon Musk slays stacies and there are deffinitely ppl richer.

In a Western country they are the top of hierarchy real elites
Just be Elon Musk theory