What is so good about this guy?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Sure he tattomaxxed
But that fucking face structure
Exposed eyelids,kinda recessed chin,would take me days to write all the flaws there are so much,he straight looks like turtle,but girls still find him hot and wanna fuck him. :feelsree:

Because he looks like a girl.

Just be a 2/10 theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insomniac, Zeta ascended, SayNoToRotting and 4 others
Just be a 2/10 theory.
When you're so ugly your ugliness value loops around to the max like Civilization Ghandi's aggression and you become a Gigachad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, RichardSpencel and JellyBelly
Most girls i know say Hes ugly af. They crave statusmaxxed dick but u gotta be at least 3/10 And This guys is Legit 1/10

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
The only girls loving this guy are low class underaged hoodrats

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
Without the tattoos he mogs me

Sure he tattomaxxed
But that fucking face structure
Exposed eyelids,kinda recessed chin,would take me days to write all the flaws there are so much,he straight looks like turtle,but girls still find him hot and wanna fuck him. :feelsree:
View attachment 34456View attachment 34457View attachment 34458View attachment 34459View attachment 34460View attachment 34461View attachment 34462View attachment 34463View attachment 34464View attachment 34465
''girls still find him hot and wanna fuck him ''
For fucks sake you didnt......
You picked the guy with the most ''punchable'' face if ever there was one... Just looking at this guys sloth like mannerisms and dopey face instills me with primal anger..
If the words autistic confident retard were all combined and manifested into human form ''this would be it''
If this ugly little bitch could be considered hot or be able to get females then any generic incel has the hopes of becoming a freaking pillager of pussy.
I simply refuse to believe that a ''guy'' if you could even call 'him' that, like this could get females if me, nor some of my friends couldn't.
This is a joke... ?

he’s a rat faced subhuman

low iq females crave status. which is essentially all females.