What is the average height barefoot of men in your HS or College?

TurkMogger

TurkMogger

Bronze
For me HS : 5'9 for white, 5'7.5 for indians, 5'8 for koreans. Just curious as I had someone say seeing 6'3-6'4 people was common, like 30% of college is filled with these heights but that seemed unrealistic.

We never had a black population but, uhh the two black kids that studied here were both 5'11.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, LooksThinker, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
5'9-5'10 in my hs

5’9-5’10 at a majority white big state college

5’9-5’10 at a majority white big state college
Ok that clears my suspicions. I was shocked when he said 30% of them were 6'3+. It seems like 5'9-5'10 is the new average for newer generation.

Average in my college is 5”7 jfl and tallest nigga we have is 6”4

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and edgemaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Nick.Harte and edgemaxx
This guy is 6’7 :

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
Dont worry im mentally retarded
Ward

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
This guy is 6’3, fucking Tyrone :

6 ft everyone is a mogging machine tbh

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and vermillioncorefan
For me HS : 5'9 for white, 5'7.5 for indians, 5'8 for koreans. Just curious as I had someone say seeing 6'3-6'4 people was common, like 30% of college is filled with these heights but that seemed unrealistic.

We never had a black population but, uhh the two black kids that studied here were both 5'11.
at shit colleges it’s like 5’9 but at a good school like ucla its 6’2 average with 6’4+ being everywhere
i think at uc santa cruz the average height is 6’0 for everybody, men and women

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
i’m 6’0 and around 3 inches taller than the average person at my high school but since it’s mostly ethnic i’d probably say 5’10-5’11 for whites and blacks

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: slayerToBe and vermillioncorefan
not more than 5'11

i guess ppl are way taller in the top tier schools from my country since a lot of euros come here to complete their education (because its less expensive, not because its better)

• +1
Doesn’t make sense. Foids can’t be 6’0 average. Maybe 5’9-5’10 is the average height of foids
its average for everybody. average of men is higher average of woman is smaller

• JFL
At my college here in UK, about 5 ft 10, and a weak one at that

Most white zoomers I see honestly aren't as tall as people make them out to be. Sure, sweden might be a different story, but here in UK it certainly is around 5 ft 10.

• +1
Reactions: EuroAscendCoper and N1666

6"1 I live in belgium bro

• +1
5'10-5'11 in Moscow.

• +1
Reactions: darktriadmogger123