What is the best hairstyle to make a vertically long face look smaller?

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
I feel like my actual haircut makes my vertically long head look even bigger lol. I guess it's because of short sides + quiff at the top? What would be the best hairstyle that would suit my horse face? 20190925 114742 20191003 184401

*inb4 no hairstyle for ur face :feelsokman:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Not that bad. Atleast your midface is normal, it's just your long jaw.

Whatever you end up doing, keep it longer on the sides. THis especially applies to people with long faces.

I wouldn't let grow the sides, looks goofy tbh
And your midface is not that long actually

Not that bad. Atleast your midface is normal, it's just your long jaw.

Whatever you end up doing, keep it longer on the sides. THis especially applies to people with long faces.
Hairdressers always end up cutting too much on sides -_- i'll make sure this doesnt happen next time
Over then? :feelsrope:

• +1
Hairdressers always end up cutting too much on sides -_- i'll make sure this doesnt happen next time

Don't go to great clips or shit like that. Go to an actual salon that knows how to cut hair.tbh

No, it's not over , your midface is not that bad, so you don't need any special haircut but what failos you is your jaw. It looks kinda downward grown, the least you can do is mewing

Bro i have a similar face shape.I cut my sides short but not too short like 6 or7 mm
And top i also cut short but still a little longer than sides It looks the best even.After like 4 weeks it looks really good but after 6 i have to cut again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
Don't go to great clips or shit like that. Go to an actual salon that knows how to cut hair.tbh
I dont. But even in the best salons in my city they still doesnt know how to cut hair like these hairdressers from USA i see on youtube. I'm telling you, there isn't one single barber here who knows techniques and knows how to do a great haircut. There isn't. I've tried all the expensives salons that exists here. They're all the same, no technique, same cut.
No, it's not over , your midface is not that bad, so you don't need any special haircut but what failos you is your jaw. It looks kinda downward grown, the least you can do is mewing
I think it's because i'm looking down. That's how it looks from side profile:

20191003 190410
Bro i have a similar face shape.I cut my sides short but not too short like 6 or7 mm
And top i also cut short but still a little longer than sides It looks the best even.After like 4 weeks it looks really good but after 6 i have to cut again

Last edited:
  • +1