What is the best procedure for getting a bigger chin ?

Birdcell

Birdcell

Not Zephir
I need a higher gonial angle and overall taller and bigger chin to pursue the only chance I have with my pheno. Everyone says to me get just genioplasty, but I feel like it isn't enough because my chin is genuinely average at best if we're speaking about the size and it doesn't harmonize with my wide jaw and wide face overall. Is it then genioplasty+implants or fillers or do I need to get all together full wraparound jaw implants ? Mind that my gonions aren't sharp, well at least they appear so right now for all I know.
I'm striving something in this direction
Screenshot 20240228 0348492

Screenshot 20240228 035042

Something like this. He has higher gonial angle and hence taller ramus , much bigger and projected chin (he looks like a fag tho lol).

PXL 20220429 36558701 2

IMG 14831 1

As you see , the difference is like day and night , the jaw (overall I mean) is what I lack to counterbalance upper part . Im so fucking angry at myself that I'm talking about this shit since 2 years but can't do shit because I'm broke bitch student. On top of that skinny fat with this weak chin that makes me look childish , not even tall jfl. Eitherway, ignore my schizo ramblings and if you can help me with an advice I'd gladly listen.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Lonenely sigma, bndar.337 and 1 other person
Every problem stems from lack of money, that's it. If everyone her had money, they would ascend into stratosphere. Unbelievable what money can do

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: med, Gilbert_Durandal, bndar.337 and 3 others
I need a higher gonial angle and overall taller and bigger chin to pursue the only chance I have with my pheno. Everyone says to me get just genioplasty, but I feel like it isn't enough because my chin is genuinely average at best if we're speaking about the size and it doesn't harmonize with my wide jaw and wide face overall. Is it then genioplasty+implants or fillers or do I need to get all together full wraparound jaw implants ? Mind that my gonions aren't sharp, well at least they appear so right now for all I know.
View attachment 2772753
View attachment 2772754

Something like this. He has higher gonial angle and hence taller ramus , much bigger and projected chin (he looks like a fag tho lol).

View attachment 2772755
View attachment 2772757

As you see , the difference is like day and night , the jaw (overall I mean) is what I lack to counterbalance upper part . Im so fucking angry at myself that I'm talking about this shit since 2 years but can't do shit because I'm broke bitch student. On top of that skinny fat with this weak chin that makes me look childish , not even tall jfl. Eitherway, ignore my schizo ramblings and if you can help me with an advice I'd gladly listen.
Hm depends I think you need a taller lower third in generel not just chin

Your entire jaw needs to be taller so maybe wrap around implant

And for width obvious answer, chin implant

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Hm depends I think you need a taller lower third in generel not just chin

Your entire jaw needs to be taller so maybe wrap around implant

And for width obvious answer, chin implant
Yes this is what I mean , I had this feeling as well. It's like if I just make my chin taller that wouldn't be enough , the jaw has to get wider as well. Well maybe not wider but just bigger, taller.

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Yes this is what I mean , I had this feeling as well. It's like if I just make my chin taller that wouldn't be enough , the jaw has to get wider as well.
Yup everything needs to be taller you have SFS so get CCW or implants and get lengthing genio or just a chin implant for height and width

• +1
Yup everything needs to be taller you have SFS so get CCW or implants and get lengthing genio or just a chin implant for height and width
Do you know any legit fast monemaxxing ideas ?

Do you know any legit fast monemaxxing ideas ?
Scamming is the probably the easiest way
IMG 9241

Legit look chadlite with a taller wider jaw

• +1
View attachment 2772753
View attachment 2772754

View attachment 2772755
View attachment 2772757

You dont need a taller chin, dont fuck up your face

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: HTNcutecel, urukhaiascension, Zenis and 1 other person
Scamming is the probably the easiest way
View attachment 2772782

Legit look chadlite with a taller wider jaw
Yes much better and how I imagine I'd like to look like after looksmaxxing. Well , it's seems like there's no easy way to make money. Thank you for the picture and advice 🙏🏻

• Woah
Yes much better and how I imagine I'd like to look like after looksmaxxing. Well , it's seems like there's no easy way to make money. Thank you for the picture and advice 🙏🏻
No problem bro, but ya it’s difficult

I’m also broke as fuck

• So Sad
isn't it a cw rotation and a vertical genio to fix sfs ?

• Woah
View attachment 2772753
View attachment 2772754

View attachment 2772755
View attachment 2772757

You look like a Neaderthal

• JFL
View attachment 2772753
View attachment 2772754

View attachment 2772755
View attachment 2772757

get cheekbone reduction surgery. your esr is more important and would probably make your chin look more proportional

start mouthbreathing

• JFL
View attachment 2772753
View attachment 2772754

View attachment 2772755
View attachment 2772757

Why don’t u become model ur tall enough and have very striking face ?

U would probably.mog with fillers

CCW rotation isn't necessarily the fix for SFS. See:

No rotation.

• Woah
Why don’t u become model ur tall enough and have very striking face ?
It's not that easy bro , 180cm is manlet tier for models , besides that I have some issues. But what I'm planning to do is to finish my studies and make money as a teacher, and then we'll see 😁

It's not that easy bro , 180cm is manlet tier for models , besides that I have some issues. But what I'm planning to do is to finish my studies and make money as a teacher, and then we'll see 😁
Bruh 180 cm isn’t manlet tier for models bruh anything past 6’4 is to tall for models

• Woah