Why don't I feel mogged by HTNs?

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
Online I always feel mogged. But IRL when I see a HTN my brain doesn't register them as higher than me. And if I just look at them I can see they mog me, forwardly grown jaw, clean skin, golden curly smooth hair, wide clavicles. But then I see im taller than him by one inch im like ehh he's not all that. And just in my mind I think that he's on the same level as me and I can't imagine a girl would want him more. But I'm LTN. what causes this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, sub5c3l, socialcel and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: laaltin, Clark69, Azr616 and 3 others
That’s how tall ltns think when they see u as well. I legit saw Chad but he was 5’5 and I thought maybe it’s not so bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, StraightHeadJames and Iasacrko
Idk faghot I don’t have ur schizo brain how should I know

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and StraightHeadJames
That’s how tall ltns think when they see u as well. I legit saw Chad but he was 5’5 and I thought maybe it’s not so bad
Nah yeah when ur tall irl even if ur facially subhuman u can’t help but feel like a mogger when ur looking down on everyone

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and StraightHeadJames
Nah yeah when ur tall irl even if ur facially subhuman u can’t help but feel like a mogger when ur looking down on everyone
I feel like that and I'm only 6'1.

I see niggas prolly like 5'11 on the street and i think damn that nigga is tall as fuck he is taller than me. Than I go near him and I see wtf im taller? my eyes are above him.

Yeah I wonder this is how those 6’6 oofy doofy feel when they look at me. I cope about muhh face and they cope about muhhh height

heightmogging is the only type of mog i feel

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
I feel like that and I'm only 6'1.

I see niggas prolly like 5'11 on the street and i think damn that nigga is tall as fuck he is taller than me. Than I go near him and I see wtf im taller? my eyes are above him.
They probably have good proportions

U can perceive a guy like Justin Biber who’s only 5’9 as taller cause he has good proportions

They probably have good proportions

U can perceive a guy like Justin Biber who’s only 5’9 as taller cause he has good proportions
yeah i guess frame can make u feel like u getting mogged in that area as well

its because youre a HTN too niggaer

coping mechanism

sign of High T