What is the biggest shithole city in western Europe?

Of all the major European cities I've been to Paris and Berlin were the ugliest, dirtiest and where I felt the least safe in. Greece is pretty bad too.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
how can you call frankfurt a shithole? seems very nice to me from the pictures online (althoguh ik that doesn't show u the bad parts)
View attachment 2772291View attachment 2772297
The rebuild innenstadt is nice yeah.

Its still a shithole though

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and yeeyeeslayer
The british brick buildings are shit, no nature, ugly women, no wonder the british went elsewhere
They are shit because the weather is shit. People have to build reliable houses that can withstand cold, winds and constant rain. As I said, the UK is the ideal place for some miserable demon or vampire type fictional story. Sure scandiland is brutal due to it having 18 hours of night at some parts in the year but at least it looks pretty in spite of that, but most of the UK unless you go to York or somewhere like that looks like my penis being ripped apart by Stacy in rage

Of all the major European cities I've been to Paris and Berlin were the ugliest, dirtiest and where I felt the least safe in. Greece is pretty bad too.
American once he finds out that Europe is a shithole and not this meme place of sanctuary for the Whyman as you yanks think

American once he finds out that Europe is a shithole and not this meme place of sanctuary for the Whyman as you yanks think
I'm European, not American, not sure what gave you that impression

Definitely the UK, weather seems shit and the place just looks boring