What I've been up to

Deleted member 19948

Deleted member 19948

Silver
Hello fellow brothers and to the larping r/inceltear females ...Its me @I really don't know ..I left this website cause it had become a cesspool of no lifers with their toxicity and honestly it affected me a lot ...plus the curries too ..

So after leaving this website , I focused more on my goal of being a fighter , started maintaining a journal, got into law of attraction stuff and started to write things that I wanted ..

Also I remember before leaving this site , I told some people here I was gonna heightmaxx ..well you might call it absolute horseshit but I gained 3 cm as of now by doing a method at the age of 23 , Im soon gonna be 24 ..the method I'm doing rn makes you grow by spine so even someone with closed growth plates can grow in height ..I went from 173 to 176 cm ..I'm keen in doing this method for atleast a year and 6 months and then I will use some supplements to keep the gains

Also i have started taking the blackpill in a more positive way without taking any of the extreme incelly shit ...I have accepted the fact that I'm gonna die without having a son and that I'm never gonna have sex ..I never tried to have sex in my younger days so why bother now ???blackpill is rule , blackpill is law ..you can consume it without being a doomer ..plus females are not all that special ..I know that from years of having to deal with that so called 'mother' of mine ..also FYI , just got into a fight with her a few days ago to the point I almost choked her cause she was provoking me but couldn't go all the way cause my high inhib let me know that I would go to jail if I accidently killed her ...I know this makes me sound like a psycho but trust me she started it ..I say this shit only because many of you put females on a pedestal but trust me society is very anti men as of today ..there are so many females like my mother that I would rather force myself to be gay than be with any of em ...I wish I was kidding

I also got tanned a lot which makes me look very tyrone-esque and I sort of like it

he wrote all of that to get 0'd mirin his dedication
This forum is dead anyway and brain damaging ...i hope people stay away from it ..it takes you far from what reality is

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
This nigga really said he was too high inhib to choke his mom to death

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and HOLYFUARK
You planning to do that "method" for 1.5years tells me it's some kinda autistic stretching and some "supplements'' for keeping the gains are glucosamine chondroitin? :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 19948
You planning to do that "method" for 1.5years tells me it's some kinda autistic stretching and some "supplements'' for keeping the gains are glucosamine chondroitin? :feelswat:
Bullseye ..and it has worked for me too ..was 173 before now 176 WITHOUT supplements ..I'll take them in the future

• +1
Reactions: Duke of cumskins
Why won't you take them now
I wanna do it natural for a while and then when my gains get semi permanent i will use glucosamine to lock those gains ..cause i heard someone say glucosamine might lock my present gains and stop me from growing so not using currently ..altho this could also not be true ..but not doing just to be safe

just got into a fight with her a few days ago to the point I almost choked her cause she was provoking me but couldn't go all the way cause my high inhib let me know that I would go to jail if I accidently killed her ...I know this makes me sound like a psycho but trust me she started i

Take your dirty cum ridden hands off your mom you psychotic rabid infected ethnic dog:pepefrown:

Take your dirty cum ridden hands off your mom you psychotic rabid infected ethnic dog:pepefrown:
Lol do you think I actually wanna associate with her ??she is the one provokes me ..I have repeatedly told her 'i DO NOT ASSCOIATE WITH YOU ..do you know when people ask me about my parents ..I either day I don't have a mother or I don't know ..you are so fucking shameless .' you don't know me or that woman ..so STFU you lil brat before I get to know your IP Address and start making plans to rape you