What I’ve Learned About Looksmaxxing & Why You Probably Shouldn’t Get Surgery

Agreed 100% especially the terrible skin colour is ethnics have (reminds people of the sewer). I’ve already began the process of Michaeljacksonmaxing. Soon @Blackgymmax we will TRULY ascend

View attachment 2151063

Be careful with Monobenzone. You’ll be on it for atleast 2 years and the first 9 months you won’t notice anything but depigmented spots. Then those dots will connect turn to patches but you will look like you have vitiligo.

It will be over for your social life for atleast 3 years.

Also you can apply it anywhere and not only the face like you have to with hydroquinone. Which is good bc you won’t ever have to ruin your facial texture like u can with overusing hydroquinone.

Edit: just noticed you said you already have vitiligo. You will get the results much faster in that case

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Deleted member 24002
I have vitiligo which is genetic in my family. My old uncle is completely white due to bleaching (he also had vitiligo) and mogs hard at family gatherings. Only problem is his eyes and all his hair is white so he looks strange, but I would just dye my hair brown and wear green coloured contacts. The actual bleaching thing is monobenzone.
Is that shit harmful? What is your routine exactly
Pretty sure I need a prescription to get that where I live tho so its probably over jfl

Be careful with Monobenzone. You’ll be on it for atleast 2 years and the first 9 months you won’t notice anything but depigmented spots. Then those dots will connect her bigger but you will look like you have vitiligo.

Also you can apply it anywhere and not only the face like you have to with hydroquinone. Which is good bc you won’t ever have to ruin your facial texture like u can with overusing hydroquinone.
Yeah I’m only doing it if the vitiligo spreads enough to ruin my social life anyways. By then I will be surgerymaxed and will view it as a blessing rather than get depressed because that means I can whitemax and coloured contactmax without any judgement

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
Be careful with Monobenzone. You’ll be on it for atleast 2 years and the first 9 months you won’t notice anything but depigmented spots. Then those dots will connect her bigger but you will look like you have vitiligo.

Edit: just noticed you said you already have vitiligo. You will get the results much faster in that case
fuck thats brutal

im naturally kinda tan around fitzpatrick 2 since im med so no real need ig

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker
Is that shit harmful? What is your routine exactly
Pretty sure I need a prescription to get that where I live tho so its probably over jfl
Yeah you do need prescription. I’m not bleaching yet I’m waiting to see if I look Caucasian after surgeries and also if this shit spreads on my face.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
Yeah you do need prescription. I’m not bleaching yet I’m waiting to see if I look Caucasian after surgeries and also if this shit spreads on my face.
Yeah I’m only doing it if the vitiligo spreads enough to ruin my social life anyways. By then I will be surgerymaxed and will view it as a blessing rather than get depressed because that means I can whitemax and coloured contactmax without any judgement
@Xangsane @Biggdink

crazy stuff

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
ALSO thanks to this forum I am no longer depressed about vitiligo and worrier it would spread on my face. I got it last summer and was super depressed until I found out what surgerymaxing was. Now if it spreads everywhere, GOOD I can finally be white.

Maxxes:

Botox to fronteralis

Body-Recomposition

Tret

Finasteride

FUE 1500–Completed

Microblading Eyebrows x2

MSE—Attempted: failed

Surgically Assisted MSE—Attempted: Failure

Unilateral Otoplasty—Completed.

Unilateral Otoplasty revision for extruded suture x3

Earlobe Reduction.

Unilateral lobe reduction revision

Liposuction to abs,

Liposuction to flanks x2

Gyno removal

Periorbital fat grafts x2

Brazilian But lift.

Earrings

8 tattoos.

.5ml lipofilling of lips.

1ml lipofilling of chin.

.5ml HA to lips

1ml HA to paranasal

900 unit fue

Morpheus8 wirh prp.

$200/monthly serums protocol

$300/monthly systemics protocol

1cc HA to infra later rim.

50cc HA to deltoids.

Otoplasty final revision.

Fat graft to dog ear deformity from ear trimming.

C02 laser resurfacing.
What a fucking retarded list of surgeries.

Nigga you're even too lazy to leanmaxx yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21048 and Octavian_Augustus
ALSO thanks to this forum I am no longer depressed about vitiligo and worrier it would spread on my face. I got it last summer and was super depressed until I found out what surgerymaxing was. Now if it spreads everywhere, GOOD I can finally be white.
Dude... Vitiligo white is not good it's literally 100% white. You will look albino. Are you trolling rn?

@Xangsane @Biggdink

crazy stuff
Yes it is pretty crazy, I will be near salludon level PSL legend if I go from MTN eith ethnic failo to chadlite with JBW halo

Last edited:
Dude... Vitiligo white is not good it's literally 100% white. You will look albino. Are you trolling rn?
Only look albino with ethnic features (can be removed with surgery). My uncle looks like an old Russian man because fortunately for him he naturally has little ethnic features. Not a troll. It’s begun.

he got the worst and least impactful surgeries and is saying surgeries are cope.. i'm sure implants or bimax would do 10x more than all the surgeries he did combined

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048, tinderhacker, Deleted member 24002 and 1 other person
Could you please expand on the MIA protocol? Do you have a list of things that you recommend that fall under MIA? What is the best way to approach it all?

he got the worst and least impactful surgeries and is saying surgeries are cope.. i'm sure implants or bimax would do 10x more than all the surgeries he did combined
That faggot even got a BBL like a ratchet hoe. I'm not even talking about his ear obsession,unless you have dumbo ears who the fuck need 4 ear surgeries ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus, Deleted member 21048, tinderhacker and 2 others
Stop it.

While real men leanmaxx naturally then get Jaw/Maxilla Osteotomies and Custom PEEK Implants then Roids and LL if needed :feelsez: :feelsyay:

Last edited:
Stop trying to be white.
Over if you have to try to be white, I was born with it like how 6'3 fools never worked a day for their height Imma have to try to be tall through cope drugs and surgeries

Over if you have to try to be white, I was born with it like how 6'3 fools never worked a day for their height Imma have to try to be tall through cope drugs and surgeries
It's called self hate.

This guy tryna eliminate the competition

Surgical:
Otoplasty
Buccal fat removal

Semi-surgical:
Mse
Laser for skin
Invisalign

I have 20k saved up for rhinoplasty bc there’s only one worthy surgeon who I would let touch my nose even though I can go to countless meme surgeons and pay 7-15kusd.
20k usd for rhino is crazy man

20k usd for rhino is crazy man

I refuse to go to a Turkish scammer. Plus I’m a investment banker so I make that in 2 months. No biggie

I refuse to go to a Turkish scammer. Plus I’m a investment banker so I make that in 2 months. No biggie
How old are you? Miring that's a lot of money man. I get it now.

If I ever have surgery, I want to go to a surgeon who doesn't use botulinum toxin injections in his office

Are you going to a U.S surgeon?
Do you have a b/a of you before any procedures vs now?

Hello, Friends,
Many of you may not know me, but want to share my experiences being involved in the surgerymaxxing seen since 20.

I have undergone plastic surgery on multiple occasions and have overseen several dozen plastic surgery cases involving osteotomies, soft tissue, and implants. I have cataloged a list of botched procedures and disappointing outcomes, which actually make a majority of the cases.

I started my journey, much like the rest of you, with much optimism and excitement about the potential to drive positive change. I invested heavily in what I thought would lead into measurable quality of life improvements. Unfortunately during my time, I have seen surgical interventions result in direct quality of life deterioration.

I have seen friends disfigured physically; have suffered from infections and botches myself. Surgical events are traumatic and often one cannot predict the psycho-social dynamics post intervention, nor how one’s body responds to the trauma of the event and recovery—I have witnessed several cause of PTSD from otherwise normal people that couldn’t have been explained by other factors.

The hope, though, is that I’ve managed to ascend myself through MIA, or my minimally-invasive ascension protocol, which takes a wholistic approach to several life-style factors and a matrix of “needle movers” and have had success replicating outcomes in others.

There is space for surgical intervention, but I do think one has to pick and choose wisely, and I want to be part of that process if you’re considering hardmaxxing.

Please do feel free to reach out with any questions, comments or concerns. My DMs are open.

Warm Regards
Can I pm you for advice?

Maxxes:

Botox to fronteralis

Body-Recomposition

Tret

Finasteride

FUE 1500–Completed

Microblading Eyebrows x2

MSE—Attempted: failed

Surgically Assisted MSE—Attempted: Failure

Unilateral Otoplasty—Completed.

Unilateral Otoplasty revision for extruded suture x3

Earlobe Reduction.

Unilateral lobe reduction revision

Liposuction to abs,

Liposuction to flanks x2

Gyno removal

Periorbital fat grafts x2

Brazilian But lift.

Earrings

8 tattoos.

.5ml lipofilling of lips.

1ml lipofilling of chin.

.5ml HA to lips

1ml HA to paranasal

900 unit fue

Morpheus8 wirh prp.

$200/monthly serums protocol

$300/monthly systemics protocol

1cc HA to infra later rim.

50cc HA to deltoids.

Otoplasty final revision.

Fat graft to dog ear deformity from ear trimming.

C02 laser resurfacing.
brazilian butt? pics required

@ascentium hey bro, not sure if u remember me. I am considering getting a few more procedures done. I had an (albeit expensive) rhino done and it was a huge success (great surgeon). One of the biggest changes the surgeon has seen, but it took a long time to heal, almost two years (it was still pretty swollen after 3 months compared to now). I will post a thread in the next month with pics included probably. Are u willing to give me some advice on the next possible procedures? If so pm me, I cannot pm u for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
Surgical:
Otoplasty
Buccal fat removal

Semi-surgical:
Mse
Laser for skin
Invisalign

I have 20k saved up for rhinoplasty bc there’s only one worthy surgeon who I would let touch my nose even though I can go to countless meme surgeons and pay 7-15kusd.
who for rhino?

@ascentium hey bro, not sure if u remember me. I am considering getting a few more procedures done. I had an (albeit expensive) rhino done and it was a huge success (great surgeon). One of the biggest changes the surgeon has seen, but it took a long time to heal, almost two years (it was still pretty swollen after 3 months compared to now). I will post a thread in the next month with pics included probably.
Rhino for what exactly?

Hello, Friends,
Many of you may not know me, but want to share my experiences being involved in the surgerymaxxing seen since 20.

I have undergone plastic surgery on multiple occasions and have overseen several dozen plastic surgery cases involving osteotomies, soft tissue, and implants. I have cataloged a list of botched procedures and disappointing outcomes, which actually make a majority of the cases.

I started my journey, much like the rest of you, with much optimism and excitement about the potential to drive positive change. I invested heavily in what I thought would lead into measurable quality of life improvements. Unfortunately during my time, I have seen surgical interventions result in direct quality of life deterioration.

I have seen friends disfigured physically; have suffered from infections and botches myself. Surgical events are traumatic and often one cannot predict the psycho-social dynamics post intervention, nor how one’s body responds to the trauma of the event and recovery—I have witnessed several cause of PTSD from otherwise normal people that couldn’t have been explained by other factors.

The hope, though, is that I’ve managed to ascend myself through MIA, or my minimally-invasive ascension protocol, which takes a wholistic approach to several life-style factors and a matrix of “needle movers” and have had success replicating outcomes in others.

There is space for surgical intervention, but I do think one has to pick and choose wisely, and I want to be part of that process if you’re considering hardmaxxing.

Please do feel free to reach out with any questions, comments or concerns. My DMs are open.

Warm Regards
Your DMs are closed, can you check out my thread; https://looksmax.org/threads/read-this-if-youre-considering-fat-grafting.1028455/

I’m similar to you in that I started with a great base - and also did FUE (for memory 1950 grafts to hairline and temporal peaks).
I’m gonna adopt that MIA badge jfl; I think fat grafting is the ultimate superior form of semi hardmaxxing where the chances of turning into a botched retard is very low, and it’s a “natural” product.
Gonna mainly do upper eyelid + lateral hooding as well as fix my mentolabial fold, increase chin height + squareness and get Pitt tier lips.
Followed by DIY lash lift to ascend my eye area to demigod tier.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer