What MBTI type do you think I am based off my posts and demeanour on here?

What MBTI type do you think I am?

• Total voters
I’m INTJ what are you mines the second rarest type and the rarest amongst women

Your personality type is the worst for men, you’ll struggle with women tbh you need a darker triad one or an exiting one. My one is more dark triad as we are calculated but we are introverts so don’t use that shit openly but the extroverted version so ENTJ is ideal for slaying out of my block. Funnily enough I dated an ENTJ
Here's mine:
2892287 1652929941292

I thought ESTP was the best type to have?

I see. I understand what you mean by blaming your "overly idealist personality". Well coming to terms to who you really are, and then objectively figuring out what to do to change it is much better than wanting to be something else and coping.

No matter how bad or lame you are, if you can admit it and make peace with it, and then attempt to improve, things can turn out really well.
I used to pretty jealous of extroverts who didn't give a shit and weren't raised in a tight household...

Here's mine:
View attachment 1688401
I thought ESTP was the best type to have?
It is. But for my category (the purple category) ENTJ is the best. Your category (the green one RIP) is brutal on men your the helpless romantic kind type women will take advantage off you in todays world. A guy like you 60 years ago was a catch now your just “boring” “needy” to women the perfect emotinal Tampon. Luckily my type is too self cantered to care about what some bitch thinks so we switch off if we aren’t interested in something

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
@Tom Jones why INTJ? I honestly don't think I'm INTJ at all.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I used to pretty jealous of extroverts who didn't give a shit and weren't raised in a tight household...
If you are bored check out this video and let me know your thoughts.

Very insightful, could help point out what's "wrong" with you.

• +1
It is. But for my category (the purple category) ENTJ is the best. Your category (the green one RIP) is brutal on men your the helpless romantic kind type women will take advantage off you in todays world. A guy like you 60 years ago was a catch now your just “boring” “needy” to women the perfect emotinal Tampon. Luckily my type is too self cantered to care about what some bitch thinks so we switch off if we aren’t interested in something
I scored INFJ, not ENFP....
I wonder why I would have been a catch 60 years ago. In fact I did make a thread about feeling that I time travelled from another time period.

If you are bored check out this video and let me know your thoughts.

Very insightful, could help point out what's "wrong" with you.

Thank you! I will have a look later on.

Lol why all these INTJ votes? I really don't think I'm one at all but I'd love to be one.

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I scored INFJ, not ENFP....
I wonder why I would have been a catch 60 years ago. In fact I did make a thread about feeling that I time travelled from another time period.
Most “I” based personalities would have done better in the past than today in this overly “E” centric world. We come across as boring in truth I am thinking of every situation every route every plan every method I already have that mapped out I’m 100% ceartain Batman is INTJ.

I also hate clubs and the like too loud the girls are rude, drinks expensive girls want you to buy them shit but get upset when you ask for a kiss all around fucking joke tbh

You are NOT AN INTJ I can tell your too emotinal Thinking to be INTJ

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin and Xangsane
Most “I” based personalities would have done better in the past than today in this overly “E” centric world. We come across as boring in truth I am thinking of every situation every route every plan every method I already have that mapped out I’m 100% ceartain Batman is INTJ.

I also hate clubs and the like too loud the girls are rude, drinks expensive girls want you to buy them shit but get upset when you ask for a kiss all around fucking joke tbh

You are NOT AN INTJ I can tell your too emotinal Thinking to be INTJ
It seems that to be seen as NT you've gotta be an E based personality, and particularly an ES based personality.

Classic introvert trait you got there.

Yep, I figured. I don't know where @Tom Jones and @Erik-Jón are getting INTJ from - I definitely am not a thinking type because of my decision making style (not happy about it at all). I wish I could be more of a thinking type though.

@8PSLcel why INTJ? I absolutely don't think I'm one.

@8PSLcel why INTJ? I absolutely don't think I'm one.
You're introverted and you like to discuss ideas a lot. I'm INTJ too and I relate to the way you think a lot.

What do you think you are?

You're introverted and you like to discuss ideas a lot. I'm INTJ too and I relate to the way you think a lot.

What do you think you are?
INFP.

I thought about that one, I think you're somewhere between these two.
I am absolutely not an INTJ. my Te is a bit too low to be one, plus my decision style doesn't seem to be consistent of an INTJ.

I'm definitely a feeler (and not proud to be one at all).

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I am absolutely not an INTJ. my Te is a bit too low to be one, plus my decision style doesn't seem to be consistent of an INTJ.

I'm definitely a feeler (and not proud to be one at all).
Have you taken the test?

It's a different personality theory.

My results
5A447761 C328 4009 B50F FBAC7339304A

I'm low in extraversion. Slightly low in emotional stability. Middle of the road in conscientiousness. Very high in IQ:feelshah:

• +1
Have you taken the test?

My results
View attachment 1688462

I'm low in extraversion. Slightly low in emotional stability. Middle of the road in conscientiousness. Very high in IQ:feelshah:
I have yes, on IDRlabs.

Extroversion: low
Emotional stability: low
Agreeableness: high
Conscientiousness: high
Imagination: high

I can do this one. You seem to be pretty introverted and cool with a wild imagination

Here are my results:

Top result was INFJ

Obvs you are INFJ

You are Introvert not extrovert.

You are iNtuitive not Sensory because
You theorise about hinge experiments rather than practically go out and approach women.

You are Feelings not Thinking because you are a soft boy
Around 1/3 of men are F types.

You are J not P.
Because you seem kinda anal and organised. Moreso than open and spontaneous

• +1
I’m INTJ what are you mines the second rarest type and the rarest amongst women

Your personality type is the worst for men, you’ll struggle with women tbh you need a darker triad one or an exiting one. My one is more dark triad as we are calculated but we are introverts so don’t use that shit openly but the extroverted version so ENTJ is ideal for slaying out of my block. Funnily enough I dated an ENTJ
INTJ is kinda rare IRL

On this forum you will find INTJ will be the most common.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and PrinceLuenLeoncur
INTJ is kinda rare IRL

It’s the rarest personality type or so I heave seen it be said. It’s the rarest amongst women thag much is ceartain. I don’t think most members here are INTJ most are too narcie and not deep enough to be that they will be some other Introverted one.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
INFP for sure

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Exercise4cel
Those are incel mbtis
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

most text based forums and most internet spaces like 4chan are heavily populated by these types.

S types mainly use IG/Tiktok not read forums

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Exercise4cel
> 1000+ ng/dl

> interested in mbti

:forcedsmile:

• Hmm...

most text based forums and most internet spaces like 4chan are heavily populated by these types.

I agree to an extent but you underestimate E types, they would love a fourm like this it’s a narcies paradise most users who show their faces are E grouped many of the slayer stories posted here are posted by E groups as well.
But yeah the intuitive introverted kind who only seek the truth not opinions are the ones who will be found on fourms. E types are the ones who leave (think of all the “Deleted members”)whislt the I types usually end up as Rotters and if they leave it’s due to being banned

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
INFJ

• +1
Here are my personality test results:

Based on my posts and personality on here, what MBTI type do you think I seem to be?
You already told us you are INFP

• +1
I don't like guessing since I'm not really an expert at this but if you'd put a gun to my head I'd say intj

• +1
ENFJ or INFJ

• +1
What do you think I am btw?

• +1
Judging is if you like routine/ocd type shit, percieving is if your life is an unstructured mess

@Ada Mustang why INTJ? I definitely am not a thinking type.

Obvs you are INFJ

You are Introvert not extrovert.

You are iNtuitive not Sensory because
You theorise about hinge experiments rather than practically go out and approach women.

You are Feelings not Thinking because you are a soft boy
Around 1/3 of men are F types.

You are J not P.
Because you seem kinda anal and organised. Moreso than open and spontaneous
I've no idea why people are voting me as INTJ. I have little to no Te, which is a requirement to be one. I also am not naturally as cold-headed and detached as one, and I can be quite sensitive to criticism (even on here).
To be fair, I can't stand messiness.

INTJ is kinda rare IRL

I agree - I know I definitely am not INTJ and I get into scrapes with plenty of people on here regarding my viewpoints.

It’s the rarest personality type or so I heave seen it be said. It’s the rarest amongst women thag much is ceartain. I don’t think most members here are INTJ most are too narcie and not deep enough to be that they will be some other Introverted one.
INTJs can be extremely narcy.

INFP for sure
Why so?

I've noticed this too.

> 1000+ ng/dl

> interested in mbti

:forcedsmile:
I mean, stereotypes can be broken, right?

I agree to an extent but you underestimate E types, they would love a fourm like this it’s a narcies paradise most users who show their faces are E grouped many of the slayer stories posted here are posted by E groups as well.
But yeah the intuitive introverted kind who only seek the truth not opinions are the ones who will be found on fourms. E types are the ones who leave (think of all the “Deleted members”)whislt the I types usually end up as Rotters and if they leave it’s due to being banned
What do you type the forum "slayers"?
I'd assume most are some EST types.

Why so?

That's what I identify as, but I'm asking what people think on here.
What I don't get is that many people here think I'm INTJ when I clearly am not one.

I don't like guessing since I'm not really an expert at this but if you'd put a gun to my head I'd say intj
Why?

ENFJ or INFJ
Why, which one are you leaning more towards?

What do you think I am btw?
Textbook ISTP. You also seem pretty stubborn.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Have you taken the test?

My results
View attachment 1688462

Hmmmm......

@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @PrinceLuenLeoncur @CupOfCoffee @StrangerDanger thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I've no idea why people are voting me as INTJ. I have little to no Te, which is a requirement to be one. I also am not naturally as cold-headed and detached as one, and I can be quite sensitive to criticism (even on here).
To be fair, I can't stand messiness.

I agree - I know I definitely am not INTJ and I get into scrapes with plenty of people on here regarding my viewpoints.

INTJs can be extremely narcy.

Why so?

I've noticed this too.

I mean, stereotypes can be broken, right?

What do you type the forum "slayers"?
I'd assume most are some EST types.

Why so?

That's what I identify as, but I'm asking what people think on here.
What I don't get is that many people here think I'm INTJ when I clearly am not one.

Why?

Why, which one are you leaning more towards?

Textbook ISTP. You also seem pretty stubborn.

https://www.16personalities.com/infj-personality

This should fit you pretty well.

Insight of the Day
INFJ are the least likely personality type to drive faster than most other drivers.:feelskek:

• +1
Hmmmm......
View attachment 1689247
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @PrinceLuenLeoncur @CupOfCoffee @StrangerDanger thoughts?
High conscientiousness will make you a good citizen.

But it will tank your chances with picking up girls. Especially primal variety.

• +1
  • JFL
High conscientiousness will make you a good citizen.

But it will tank your chances with picking up girls. Especially primal variety.
Will I do well with non primal girls (my preference)?

No tag no comment

• So Sad
I chose INFP since it suits u the most

• +1
Idk what all those are but i think you have autism

• JFL
Im fucking braindead pal, i thought u were talking about what personality we were :feelskek:
What type do you think you are?
I always felt jealous of those who were extroverts, sensors and thinkers...

No tag no comment
I'm sorry! I won't forget next time.

I chose INFP since it suits u the most
What makes you think so?
I've always identified as INFP as my Fi is pretty strong, but users here think Ni is my strongest function for some reason (hence all the IN_J votes)

now do the autism test
Link please?

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and StrangerDanger
What type do you think you are?
I always felt jealous of those who were extroverts, sensors and thinkers...

I'm sorry! I won't forget next time.

What makes you think so?
I've always identified as INFP as my Fi is pretty strong, but users here think Ni is my strongest function for some reason (hence all the IN_J votes)

Link please?