What MBTI type do you think I am based off my posts and demeanour on here?

What MBTI type do you think I am?

• Total voters
What type do you think you are?
I always felt jealous of those who were extroverts, sensors and thinkers...
On the mbti test i got estp-a

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
entj or death

• +1
Textbook ISTP. You also seem pretty stubborn.
Not even close man. I'm more extroverted than introverted and I'm definitely N not S. Every test says ENTP

• +1
What type do you think you are?
I always felt jealous of those who were extroverts, sensors and thinkers...

I'm sorry! I won't forget next time.

What makes you think so?
I've always identified as INFP as my Fi is pretty strong, but users here think Ni is my strongest function for some reason (hence all the IN_J votes)

Link please?
Come to think of it, you really do sound like the description of an INFT, a judgemental introvert that at the same time is intuitive and feeling. So maybe a mix of both INFP and INFT would make sense

• +1
Come to think of it, you really do sound like the description of an INFT, a judgemental introvert that at the same time is intuitive and feeling. So maybe a mix of both INFP and INFT would make sense
What's an INFT?

Last edited:
  • +1
Oh wait it doesn't exist. Maybe I'm confusing it with INTP, damn all these letters
An INTP isn't an intuitive feeler :lul::lul::lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: Lygodactylus
An INTP isn't an intuitive feeler :lul::lul::lul:

You're INTJ+INFP fine:feelswah:? Thinker and a feeler at the same time. Boom. Magic. You cracked the code of the matrix or smth. Because I said so. IDK . Too many adult words for me to understand in that Meyers test.

• +1
You're INTJ+INFP fine:feelswah:? Thinker and a feeler at the same time. Boom. Magic. You cracked the code of the matrix or smth. Because I said so. IDK . Too many adult words for me to understand in that Meyers test.
I could be an INFJ with good Ti, thus appearing INTJish (they use Te) but idk :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
@CupOfCoffee do I seem more introverted or extroverted?

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Doesn't mean ur introverted. Loud clubs and bars are horrible places to meet girls unless you want low quality sex with a drunk mentally ill girl

• +1
Doesn't mean ur introverted. Loud clubs and bars are horrible places to meet girls unless you want low quality sex with a drunk mentally ill girl
That's reassuring to hear.
But how could you tell if you're an extrovert or introvert?

That's reassuring to hear.
But how could you tell if you're an extrovert or introvert?
I like when I'm around others more than when I'm alone, usually. I like going to parties. I like going on dates.

• +1
I like when I'm around others more than when I'm alone, usually. I like going to parties. I like going on dates.
I only like being in a small group but even then I can get overwhelmed in a group setting. Talking to someone I absolutely trust and care about and having a one on one conversation with them makes me feel more at ease than having a big group discussion. After work I run home pretty quickly, recharge and talk to mum.

• JFL
I only like being in a small group but even then I can get overwhelmed in a group setting. Talking to someone I absolutely trust and care about and having a one on one conversation with them makes me feel more at ease than having a big group discussion. After work I run home pretty quickly, recharge and talk to mum.
Mama why did you fuck so many black guys in the past?

Mama why did you fuck so many black guys in the past?
No I wouldn't ask her that because I don't want their marriage falling apart causing them both turmoil and trauma that could affect them, especially mum, in the long term, and please don't put her down like that.

• JFL
No I wouldn't ask her that because I don't want their marriage falling apart causing them both turmoil and trauma that could affect them, especially mum, in the long term, and please don't put her down like that.
Such a feeler.

• Hmm...
I said INFJ and INFP because INFP is basically what u would say is shy and introverted, not speaking out again.
the P in INFP basically means Perception, and rather than being perceptive, you're more judging based off on ur feelings (u talking about ur ex, fam members, and others, etc)
u judge them based on how u feel
u dont perceive them based on how u feel but u judge them trait by trait based on how u feel.

so thats why u r INFJ

INFPs on the other hand, such as numerous foids are more percievent on how they feel. for example, if they feel good about a certain guy, no matter the shit he does they're cool about it. its their brain wiring. but u r not like that

• +1
I said INFJ and INFP because INFP is basically what u would say is shy and introverted, not speaking out again.
the P in INFP basically means Perception, and rather than being perceptive, you're more judging based off on ur feelings (u talking about ur ex, fam members, and others, etc)
u judge them based on how u feel
u dont perceive them based on how u feel but u judge them trait by trait based on how u feel.

so thats why u r INFJ

INFPs on the other hand, such as numerous foids are more percievent on how they feel. for example, if they feel good about a certain guy, no matter the shit he does they're cool about it. its their brain wiring. but u r not like that
Looking at the type descriptions for both, I think one could tell my latest post was written by an INFJ:

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
Here are my personality test results:

Based on my posts and personality on here, what MBTI type do you think I seem to be?

Take this test then read the personality types from top to bottom, whatever sounds most like you is your type

STFU IM BUSY IFNERIOR SE ASSHOLE