What MBTI type do you think I am based off my posts and demeanour on here?

What MBTI type do you think I am?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Here are my personality test results:

Based on my posts and personality on here, what MBTI type do you think I seem to be?

@Br0sk1 @FailedNormieManlet @thecel @enchanted_elixir @Saranghae @Prince88 @Moggcel007 @Exercise4cel

@Erik-Jón

@Ada Mustang @slayer69 @Leviathin @5ft1 @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @CuriousCell @vanilla

Voted INTJ because I'm an ENTJ (forced introversion) and I feel like we have similarities

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onnysk and Xangsane
Voted INTJ because I'm an ENTJ (forced introversion) and I feel like we have similarities
Seems plausible; I do have quite strong Ni.

I know I definitely am not a Sensing or Extroverted type though.

What did you get?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18840
@enchanted_elixir Do my results surprise you?

@Erik-Jón why INTJ?

@Erik-Jón why INTJ?
Your introverted for sure you show case more usage of intuition, and thinking, ans u also think you judge before you perceive

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Your introverted for sure you show case more usage of intuition, and thinking, ans u also think you judge before you perceive
Maybe it could be my high Ti but I absolutely don't think I'm a thinking type at all:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Why were you surprised about that?
I mean, looking back on your story about your LTR, I should have been able to predict that...

• So Sad
which acronym out of those denotes "high functioning autist that will sorely regret posting here instead of using his photoshop skills to become a billionaire astronaut like crisick"

• JFL
which acronym out of those denotes "high functioning autist that will sorely regret posting here instead of using his photoshop skills to become a billionaire astronaut like crisick"
Intp or intj

• +1
@Xangsane most forum chads are adhdcels so they have a high likelihood of xntp

• +1
i have no idea ngl, probably ENFP, you're low inhib enough to do shit on this forum like sharing your mbti

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Exercise4cel
I look nothing like one....
Soy boy is not about how you look, it's about how you feel. If you ever do a hormone test make sure to post it. Im genuinely curious if your overly sensitive personality has something to do with estrogen or another chemical.

I don't think its a bad thing btw, just different.

• +1
How is that low inhib :lul::lul:
you're quite open with these things on the forum, and you seem to be obsessed passionately about it, that's intuition and feeling at work

• JFL
sensors are probably more obsessed with irl stuff like their looks and shit, you dont seem to have a problem with that unlike most looksmaxxers here

• +1
Soy boy is not about how you look, it's about how you feel. If you ever do a hormone test make sure to post it. Im genuinely curious if your overly sensitive personality has something to do with estrogen or another chemical.

I don't think its a bad thing btw, just different.
What are your thoughts on this?

sensors are probably more obsessed with irl stuff like their looks and shit, you dont seem to have a problem with that unlike most looksmaxxers here
I know it's my overly idealistic personality that's running me into problems.

you're quite open with these things on the forum, and you seem to be obsessed passionately about it, that's intuition and feeling at work
What do you type this forum as a whole?
I know it's my personality that's at fault and I just want to know how I could alter it slightly to get what I want.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onnysk and Xangsane
What do you type this forum as a whole?
I know it's my personality that's at fault and I just want to know how I could alter it slightly to get what I want.
Most people on this forum are probably ISFP or ESFP irl

• +1
How old are you? If you're 18 that's actually a little below avg. How about estrogen did they measure that?

Also what are your problems?
I'm 24.

No, they didn't.

I just feel my personality and non-NTness is running me into problems IRL.

• Woah
I'm 24.

No, they didn't.

I just feel my personality and non-NTness is running me into problems IRL.
What sort of problems?

• +1
What sort of problems?
Being overlooked, not taken seriously (especially by women) and people refusing to engage in conversations with me apart from my close friends and middle-aged people even if I try to appear "normal".

I was thinking ESTP or something like that....
Nah bro, trust me, ESTPs are mostly nts who don't even come across this obscure forum, they're very good at getting people to worship them, they're a natural

• +1
Nah bro, trust me, ESTPs are mostly nts who don't even come across this obscure forum, they're very good at getting people to worship them, they're a natural
Crisick and Arvid seem it

• +1
Being overlooked, not taken seriously (especially by women) and people refusing to engage in conversations with me apart from my close friends and middle-aged people even if I try to appear "normal".
I see. I understand what you mean by blaming your "overly idealist personality". Well coming to terms to who you really are, and then objectively figuring out what to do to change it is much better than wanting to be something else and coping.

No matter how bad or lame you are, if you can admit it and make peace with it, and then attempt to improve, things can turn out really well.

• +1
Here are my personality test results:

Based on my posts and personality on here, what MBTI type do you think I seem to be?
I’m INTJ what are you mines the second rarest type and the rarest amongst women

Your personality type is the worst for men, you’ll struggle with women tbh you need a darker triad one or an exiting one. My one is more dark triad as we are calculated but we are introverts so don’t use that shit openly but the extroverted version so ENTJ is ideal for slaying out of my block. Funnily enough I dated an ENTJ

Last edited:
  • +1