What muscle groups do I need to work on for peak aesthetics in the summer.

x052xxxx52111111

x052xxxx52111111

Banned
Need an expert (autist) opinion on male upper body aesthetics. I'm about 87 KG atm. Been going to the gym for about 5 months, so I can leverage noobie gains still.

Attachments

• IMG_0305.jpg
    IMG_0305.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0260.jpg
    IMG_0260.jpg
    393.8 KB · Views: 0
you already look good

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, x052xxxx52111111 and User28823
forearms and leanmax

lats, shoulders, arms, chest.
I feel like my arms could be bigger absolutely, but relative to my pec and side delt development I think it would look strange.

Maybe wait for my pecs first?

I just bought this 60 KG hand gripper and I've been spamming it so I hope my forearms respond to it well.
hand grippers are cope bet you cant do finger pushups

with how many fingers? 5 fingers i can do them quite easily, but less than that and i fail. will try to do them weighted tomorrow
if you cant do it for each finger reps ypu dont need a gripper

I feel like my arms could be bigger absolutely, but relative to my pec and side delt development I think it would look strange.

Maybe wait for my pecs first?
your biggest issue is that you have bad tapering, your body is shaped like a T rather than a V because you have no lats.

your chest arms and shoulders are equal, but equally small.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
your biggest issue is that you have bad tapering, your body is shaped like a T rather than a V because you have no lats.

your chest arms and shoulders are equal, but equally small.

my lat insertion is also pretty high no?

looks like it but so are mine, it doesn't mean you can't create better tapering with them.
ngl the angle of the pic also makes my side delts look a bit smaller than they are. how tall are you and are you enhanced btw

looks like it but so are mine, it doesn't mean you can't create better tapering with them.
kankerland btw is een ppl upper lower routine met een nadruk op barbell movements goed? ik doe bizar veel cardio dus dacht misschien een lower weg te gaan halen en i.p.v dan alleen plyos te doen i.e ppl upper plyo

ik train hoofdzakelijk ook voor explosiviteit voor mijn sport, dus vandaar doe ik ook cleans, plyometrics enzo.

kankerland btw is een ppl upper lower routine met een nadruk op barbell movements goed? ik doe bizar veel cardio dus dacht misschien een lower weg te gaan halen en i.p.v dan alleen plyos te doen i.e ppl upper plyo

ik train hoofdzakelijk ook voor explosiviteit voor mijn sport, dus vandaar doe ik ook cleans, plyometrics enzo.
just make sure your ppl routine has plenty of rows, they're what grows your lats.

if you're doing 'insane amounts of cardio' you're better off eating less.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
just make sure your ppl routine has plenty of rows, they're what grows your lats.

if you're doing 'insane amounts of cardio' you're better off eating less.
it's signficant enough that it impairs my lower body training probably.

i've been eating a lot because i'm trying to move up a weightclass.

it's signficant enough that it impairs my lower body training probably.

i've been eating a lot because i'm trying to move up a weightclass.
legs are important for explosiveness, but not really for aesthetics, you only need about half of what you're currently doing to maintain their size.

I figured you were going for more definition.

legs are important for explosiveness, but not really for aesthetics.

I figured you were going for more definition.
oh yeah i don't do hypertrophy work for my legs mostly explosivity . skinny legs are preferable to me, all that weight is pretty superfluous as a performance vector

things like partial rom squats jump squats that sort of stuff.
i want to get to 90 kg ish

i don't have a bout coming up till winter, but want to train at my target mass. might just use dnp to cut very quickly in the summer as i don't care about my cardiovascular health when i'm 40 anyway

Last edited: