What percentage of black ppl in the US are full blooded African and what percentage have white in them

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
the vast vast majority of them have at least some euro in them (mostly british) i would guess less than 1% are pure blooded africans atp (assuming thier of oriignal slavery stock and not recent african immigrants)

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Hardrada
the vast vast majority of them have at least some euro in them (mostly british) i would guess less than 1% are pure blooded africans atp (assuming thier of oriignal slavery stock and not recent african immigrants)
That must feel so weird. No wonder they are such criminals

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
How they got euro in them exactly

majority have jewish DNA

Why and how they get raped. I knew it happened to the slaves but I thought it was a rarity I had no idea nearly every African American was mixed
No way for slaves to prosecute and no social stigma around doing it. It was basically an open secret

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
No way for slaves to prosecute and no social stigma around doing it. It was basically an open secret
Wasn't Benedict cumberbatches ancestor the biggest slave owner ever and it was the war between his slaves and owners that was the biggest slave Vs owners war ever?

Wasn't Benedict cumberbatches ancestor the biggest slave owner ever and it was the war between his slaves and owners that was the biggest slave Vs owners war ever?
They had like 250 apparently, I don’t know about that fight though.

It was the biggest slave rebellion or somethn or he was responsible for one and he paid the British army to help

• +1
Reactions: The Peoples Champ
the avg african american is only 73% black

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
In 1728,[19] Benedict Cumberbatch's 7th-great-grandfather, Abraham Cumberbatch of Saint Andrew, Barbados (died 1753), acquired properties on the island of Barbados in the West Indies,[20] which used enslaved people for labour. St Nicholas Abbey was owned by Cumberbatch's ancestors for at least two hundred years.[21]

These properties were passed down through the generations to Benedict's great-great-great-grandfather, Abraham Parry Cumberbatch[22][23] (died 1840 in Hellingly, Sussex). He was an absentee landlord of two estates, Cleland and Lammings, for which he received £5388 as slave compensation (via the Slave Compensation Act 1837, four years after the Slavery Abolition Act 1833 had abolished slavery).[24] The Cleland plantation enslaved 250 people, and was the main source of the Cumberbatch family's considerable wealth at the time;[25] they were one of the richest families in Britain.[19]

Maybe the rebellion thing was wrong or I'm confusin it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back