What percentage of white girls do you think have had intercourse with a black guy at least once in their lives?

niggatron

niggatron

my pronouns are: BUILT/FOR/BBC
only black guys not counting other non-white guys

At this point I'd say 50% of white girls have had casual sex with a BBC, 67% counting other non-whites

thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
only black guys not counting other non-white guys

At this point I'd say 50% of white girls have had casual sex with a BBC, 67% counting other non-whites

thoughts?
If they’re young and into hookup culture and in a diverse area or a big party college/uni campus probably at least once lol

Just depends on general proximity and culture

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull and Ricky212
lower than 20 percent in multicultural areas

questions we be spending Friday nights on

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Among Gen Z girls probably alot. Certainly probably more among millennial and Gen Z girls than past generations of white foids.

All of them. You can't escape the power of BBC.

What about white girls that havent drunk alcohol, smoked or done drugs, dress decently, havent sexted, age of 18 and are virgin? Probably 0

What about white girls that havent drunk alcohol, smoked or done drugs, dress decently, havent sexted, age of 18 and are virgin? Probably 0
Negative percentage

If a white girl in US has not taken a black cock by 22 it is very unlikely, maybe 1% chance, she will take a black cock the remainder of her life.

Curiously I have seen no BMWF couples in the past 2 weeks, and I have been to the beach 3 times in the past 2 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)