What percentile is Chadlite?

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I had the fucker as 95th percentile initially, maybe 99th percentile if you're using the guage as how many 17-33 y/o guys you pass on the street are Chadlite but it seems some users consider Chadlite to start at 99.9th percentile

What is the concensus here?

If it's on the lower end I might get more surgeries and ascend to Chadlite and stake my claim as a PSL reference point for Chadlites as I currently am for HTN

However if it's on the higher end I might work to exaggerate the rareness of Chadlites and say that Chadlites are so rare that the irl looks scale effectively peaks at HTN (Chadlite so statistically insignificant that he's not worth worrying about) and we're just living in a world where HTNs battle it out to be top dog with other traits like frame/physique etc
Thus annointing myself into the category of the peak realistic irl looks level that foids encounter and highlighting why TFBEM Celtantids are top of the category

• +1
Reactions: Gonza
chadlite isn't that special, i'd say 70 to 80 percentile, chad is 80 to 90, gigachad is 99th percentile

• JFL
Reactions: trueceI, SunShine Senpai, JoshuaAccept and 11 others
PSL wise top 5%

• +1
Reactions: antony 726, Jagger, OldRooster and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, SunShine Senpai, tombradylover and 2 others
idk, nobody knows, its hard to do a study to know and everyone is gonna reply with numbers they pulled ou their ass

• +1
Reactions: to be human, Narcissus🥀, ElTruecel and 3 others
it don't exist jew propoganda and angle fruading has showed me that no man is above htn

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, SunShine Senpai and Gonza
idk, nobody knows, its hard to do a study to know and everyone is gonna reply with numbers they pulled ou their ass

Not pulled out of ass, just logical inference

Watch this:

We're certain it's not 1 in 10, and also certain it's not 1 in 1,000, so somewhere in the middle

1 in 30? No, because you can't guarantee that you'll see a Chadlite in every classroom (as an example), however you're likely to see at least one across two classrooms.

So that's 1 in 60

Therefore, for a wider margin, let's say somewhere between 1 in 50 and 1 in 100 (1% to 2%)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonza, ElTruecel and 6ft4
HTNS can have at least 1 feature that stands out without any real failos. Something like good bone is typical amongst HTNs tbh.

Chadlites are something else man... they are quite uncommon too! Average zoomer here in the UK is LTN tbh.

Watch this:

We're certain it's not 1 in 10, and also certain it's not 1 in 1,000, so somewhere in the middle

1 in 30? No, because you can't guarantee that you'll see a Chadlite in every classroom (as an example), however you're likely to see at least one across two classrooms.

So that's 1 in 60

Therefore, for a wider margin, let's say somewhere between 1 in 50 and 1 in 100 (1% to 2%)

View attachment 2778047

Watch this:

So that's 1 in 60

View attachment 2778047
So klinefelter syndrome is actually way less common than chadlite?

70?

Bro thinks 1 in 3 men are Chadlites LMAO
excluding non humans of course. half of the white kids i see around the school and malls where i hang out look very good

99th

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Chad=99th percentile
Chadlite=95th to 98th percentile

chadlite isn't that special, i'd say 70 to 80 percentile, chad is 80 to 90, gigachad is 99th percentile
You are bad at math, do no opine on math related questions.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
average white youth looks delicious good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and ElTruecel
LTN is the bottom 35-40% including subhumans

MTN is the 35-40% directly above the LTNs

HTN is top 20 to top 10% guys

Chadlite is top 5% of prime age men - 18 to 30

Chads is less than top 1%

so in a college class with 50 males around 35 to 40 will be LTN and MTN
around 10 to 5 guys will be HTN

you might find 2 or so guys that are chadlite, and there will be no chads most of the time, street level chad is a thing of a handful of guys per campus

• +1
Reactions: SunShine Senpai
Chadlite is 1 in a 1000 imo

1 in a 100 would imply there would be a couple in a decently sized HS, for example. But in reality, most High Schools have zero cls facially, and at the max only 1 or 2.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and wsada
1 in 1 when you start to feel good about yourself

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
1 in 4500

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and wsada
HTN is 90-95% while Chadlite is 99 %. Extremely rare no matter where u are. All IRL Chads are basically HTN face and tall/jacked

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gonza, smallman, Narcissus🥀 and 1 other person
Depends on were you live, in here the average is 4.5 face and seeing an htn is equivalent to seeing a 190 cm/6’3 guy 99% percentile.

bro flunked statistics
no, i just neglected to qualify my statement. what i meant to say among white teens in good neighborhoods(where i live and where i base many of my observations upon), top 30 percent are quite good looking and have the potential to be chadlite once they grow up or work out. white people are generally just pleasant to look at.

One in 20 to one in 100 I’d say depending on the group of people, I play sports in hs I’d say there have been around 3-5 people with chadlite faces on the team I am on, ironically I run cross country and track and those teams are full of htns and chadlites while football and basketball are subhuman. My best friend who is on the team is literally an Arian bonemogger, he has insane facial bones (I have literally never seen someone with more projected and compact orbitals than him irl) and 100% blonde blue eyes European, also literally 150iq no exaggeration. He gets asked out by girls and one girl was too scared so she had her friend ask me to ask him if he wanted to date her. Another guy on the team had good bones and insane zygos, like also the best I have ever seen irl including on foids, and insane facial leanness, he dated a stacylite girl for like 2 years before graduating. Another dude looked very high t and had insane upper/lower jaw, he literally mogs barret side profile I’m not exaggerating. I saw a candid of his profile and I thought it was edited at first, girls said he “had good facial structure” or something like that so at my school I’d say like 1 in 75 Ish. All listed above have failios I dident mention that prevented them from being chad. Most chadlite smv are usually height/ face combo, like a 6’3 htn or one mtn at my school who was 6’8 but tbh he probably had less appeal than the last dude i mentioned who was a foot shorter

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead