What should be my future wife's maximum body count?

What should be my future wife's maximum body count, relataive to mine (1)?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I've decided to only look for a Muslim woman to marry, either through friends, the Masjid, or through my father's family. I have a couple of girls that seem interested, from the information that Blasian woman has given me, but hasn't released the details of the girls yet since she and her Muslim friend (and her friend's friend) are still looking about for potential candidates. After that, she will give me all the details of the girls who seem interested and I can tell her if I'm interested or not.

Currently, my body count is 1 (I turn 25 tomorrow) and I am repenting. I will not be having sex until I get a nikkah with my future wife.

Considering not all Muslim women in the West are virgins, what should be my maximum limit for my future wife's body count?

Physical stats: 5'9, PSL 5.25 - 5.5, half Arab/half white, 16-17% bf, mesomorph frame, university-educated, good job, lives with family, but...

is on the autism spectrum.

Based on this poll, I've been given an SMV rating of 6-7/10:

Last edited:
If shes a true follower of Islam. She will be a virgin untill the marriage is consumed.

• +1
Reactions: twilight, Xangsane and aBetterMii
If shes a true follower of Islam. She will be a virgin untill the marriage is consumed.
Over for OP then as he is FAKE Muslim inshallah

you do know that 14 year old niqabis who dont even show their faces gets banged by abdullahs all the time

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, aBetterMii and Xangsane
@SecularIslamist

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
Should be virgin - you know this.

Realistically might be difficult for your circumstances. So maybe 1 or 2 max.

The more concerning thing is how many would larp as virgins.

• +1
That would be in an ideal world.
I did have a maximum body count limit (for a potential wife) of 7, but this was when I included Christians and Jews in my pool. Now it will be considerably lowered since my pool is now exclusively Muslim.
That's what I added in the OP, since I'm in the West (and many Muslim girls seem to take it through the back passage at Uni, even hijabis).

hey dude are you noticing the fact that most muslimahs are now adopting hijabs and niqabs and still on the downlow are now getting banged at very young age by their Abdullah/Omar/Ahmed boyfriends ?

decades ago muslim women had morality now they looks muslimah minus the morality.

That would be in an ideal world.

I did have a maximum body count limit (for a potential wife) of 7, but this was when I included Christians and Jews in my pool. Now it will be considerably lowered since my pool is now exclusively Muslim.

That's what I added in the OP, since I'm in the West (and many Muslim girls seem to take it through the back passage at Uni, even hijabis).
Yeah and depends on age. If you're 25 get as young as possible. Lowest age I can see imo is 22+ so over for me.

hey dude are you noticing the fact that most muslimahs are now adopting hijabs and niqabs and still on the downlow are now getting banged at very young age by their Abdullah/Omar/Ahmed boyfriends ?

decades ago muslim women had morality now they looks muslimah minus the morality.
I'm aware. But trust me 25+ Muslim girls who are virgins DO exist. Depends how based their parents are. You wouldnt know or see them because some don't even go uni and are highly monitored.

We know whoredom is less amongst Muslims. That's a fact. But it's fact losing its prevalence.

• +1
Why do you care so much? Honestly.

Why do you care so much? Honestly.
24614.jpg

Yeah and depends on age. If you're 25 get as young as possible. Lowest age I can see imo is 22+ so over for me.
I'm looking at women from ages 23 - 27.
I'm aware. But trust me 25+ Muslim girls who are virgins DO exist.
This is a relief contrary to what I was worrying about.
Depends how based their parents are. You wouldnt know or see them because some don't even go uni and are highly monitored.
I'd prefer her to be uni-educated.
We know whoredom is less amongst Muslims. That's a fact.
True.
But it's fact losing its prevalence.
If Sindalah (opens in 2024) allows sales of alcohol because of white (🐷) people, then it's over.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I've decided to only look for a Muslim woman to marry, either through friends, the Masjid, or through my father's family. I have a couple of girls that seem interested, from the information that Blasian woman has given me, but hasn't released the details of the girls yet since she and her Muslim friend (and her friend's friend) are still looking about for potential candidates. After that, she will give me all the details of the girls who seem interested and I can tell her if I'm interested or not.

Currently, my body count is 1 (I turn 25 tomorrow) and I am repenting. I will not be having sex until I get a nikkah with my future wife.

Considering not all Muslim women in the West are virgins, what should be my maximum limit for my future wife's body count?

Physical stats: 5'9, PSL 5.25 - 5.5, half Arab/half white, 16-17% bf, mesomorph frame, university-educated, good job, lives with family, but...

Muslim women often allow men the use of their booty holes and mouths in order to stay "virgins". Watch out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, SecularIslamist and Xangsane
Muslim women often allow men the use of their booty holes and mouths in order to stay "virgins". Watch out.
Isn't that called the "poophole loophole"? JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Xangsane
I know, I am very aware of this. Even seemingly pious Gulf girls take it up the ass when Tyrones are around in the West when they go and study.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
@Brian Peppers

• +1
I'm looking at women from ages 23 - 27.

This is a relief contrary to what I was worrying about.

I'd prefer her to be uni-educated.

True.

If Sindalah (opens in 2024) allows sales of alcohol because of white (🐷) people, then it's over.
So you want a Muslim woman who is a virgin AND uni-educated, no offense but caging at this ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126

Based on this poll, I've been given an SMV rating of 6-7/10:
You should go younger tbh. And if she’s is uni educated, she most definitely has been fucked in some way

You should go younger tbh.
How young? I don't want a woman that's too young and hasn't fully developed yet, behaviourally, hence my preference for a woman aged 23 - 27.
And if she’s is uni educated, she most definitely has been fucked in some way
I worry about this, but I'm sure there would be uni-educated virgin Muslim women especially if they're from my dad's place or have very good parents. They'll be hard to find though.

It doesn't matter because as long as she's not a huge whore, marriage and having a kid is way more meaningful than sex, and thinking that sex matters that much is little kid shit. I was with my ex-gf for 10 years. I came on her face and asshole innumerable times. I came on every conceivable part of her body and fucked every orifice in every position in every imaginable scenario. I ate gummy worms out of her pussy. You think that matters to her fucking husband, the father of her child? You think I'm the one with my self esteem intact because she ate my ass before marrying him? Well I got news for you sonny, I'm not.

Last edited:
How young? I don't want a woman that's too young and hasn't fully developed yet, behaviourally, hence my preference for a woman aged 23 - 27.

I worry about this, but I'm sure there would be uni-educated virgin Muslim women especially if they're from my dad's place or have very good parents. They'll be hard to find though.
18-20. Increases your options. I saw a bbc come out of the room of a hijabi on my floor so they cannot be trusted

That feels so young....

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, WAS THIS AT A UNIVERSITY?
Yes I go to a large uni in the west. Also, a lot of the paki girls that seem “pure” have ig with lots of followers so I am sure they are whores as well. If she took one dick in uni, you can be sure that she took many more. Better to be safe than sorry, manrryong young decreases the risks of this happening and it’s only gonna get worse as the world keeps westernizing.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Xangsane
you do know that 14 year old niqabis who dont even show their faces gets banged by abdullahs all the time
Abdullahs ? You mean tyrese ?

Also op where’s option for 50+ ? More experienced the better

1 if she is a widow

average zoomer has like 50 body count at 17