What should i do ablut my roommate?

cutie_pie

cutie_pie

Geschsmacksverirrung
How do I tell my roommate she's an inconsiderate cow without actually saying she's an inconsiderate cow??

We share an efficiency apartment. Single bedroom. I let her take the bedroom and I sleep in my Lay-Z-Boy recliner in the livingroom. For the past 23 days she has slept on the couch, taken over the TV completely, never asking if there is something I want to watch, or if there's something we could watch together. I'm a big boy, and even though it's literally my 65 inch 4k TV, I put my headphones on and watch whatever on my phone or laptop. I have active noise cancelling headphones, and the volume up to the point of it's hurting my ears and all I can still hear is the friggin TV. So that's the inconsiderate part. Now for the COW part. She eats her meals from the couch on the coffee table, and chews with her mouth open. Not just mouth open, but lip smacking, tongue sucking, head in her hand elbow on her knee head bouncing. And she doesn't even try to cover her mouth when coughing or sneezing, thinks that turning her head away from me is good enough. What about everything that you're coughing and spitting all over? Things like the coffee table where I put my drink, or the remotes for the TV, or the leather couch? I'm constantly spraying Lysol and wiping everything down with disinfectant wipes, quite passive aggressively in front of her hoping she'll get the point and she just laughs and calls me a clean freak. How do I talk i her about this without sounding like an ass?

T.L.D.R.

Roommate won't sleep in her room, completely takes over the TV with no consideration for others, chomps and chews with mouth open like a cow, refuses to even try to cover her mouth when coughing/sneezing. I'm ready to.. BEEN ready to bug the F out!!

How do I tell my roommate she's an inconsiderate cow without actually saying she's an inconsiderate cow??

We share an efficiency apartment. Single bedroom. I let her take the bedroom and I sleep in my Lay-Z-Boy recliner in the livingroom. For the past 23 days she has slept on the couch, taken over the TV completely, never asking if there is something I want to watch, or if there's something we could watch together. I'm a big boy, and even though it's literally my 65 inch 4k TV, I put my headphones on and watch whatever on my phone or laptop. I have active noise cancelling headphones, and the volume up to the point of it's hurting my ears and all I can still hear is the friggin TV. So that's the inconsiderate part. Now for the COW part. She eats her meals from the couch on the coffee table, and chews with her mouth open. Not just mouth open, but lip smacking, tongue sucking, head in her hand elbow on her knee head bouncing. And she doesn't even try to cover her mouth when coughing or sneezing, thinks that turning her head away from me is good enough. What about everything that you're coughing and spitting all over? Things like the coffee table where I put my drink, or the remotes for the TV, or the leather couch? I'm constantly spraying Lysol and wiping everything down with disinfectant wipes, quite passive aggressively in front of her hoping she'll get the point and she just laughs and calls me a clean freak. How do I talk i her about this without sounding like an ass?

T.L.D.R.

Roommate won't sleep in her room, completely takes over the TV with no consideration for others, chomps and chews with mouth open like a cow, refuses to even try to cover her mouth when coughing/sneezing. I'm ready to.. BEEN ready to bug the F out!!
Damn is she so bad u had to post abt her 5 times

Just rape her

• JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali