What should i do to my girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
I'm feeling extra dark triad and low inhibition right now. I feel like I got nothing to lose. My girlfriend had a boyfriend at the age of 13 and it was this dude

Seems like a nice harmless guy. With submissive emojis and talking about parkour. Might feel bad about what I do to him. But I cant help knowing that he once kissed my girlfriend once. I feel disrespected as a dark badboy. I might break into his house and beat him almost to death. I might feel bad though afterwards

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Petsmart
Mog him into submission

befriend him.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, BigBoy and RichardSpencel
befriend him.
But he kissed my girl in the past bro. And she sat on his lap. How do I befriend him?
@Imperative @Dark Badboy @Gorilla @6ft5manlet

When your around him rob him. Be like nice watch take it off and give it to me dog. If you mog him he will submit to your orders

But he kissed my girl in the past bro. And she sat on his lap. How do I befriend him?
Any man can break legs and crack skulls. A true respectable gigamogger will look past these things and become bros. You are a lion, he is a sheep. Take him under your wing, king. And if he betrays you? Destroy him.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Reoa, maxmendietta, Deleted member 3299 and 1 other person
Any man can break legs and crack skulls. A true respectable gigamogger will look past these things and become bros. You are a lion, he is a sheep. Take him under your wing, king. And if he betrays you? Destroy him.
Good advice bro 😲. I will turn him into my biggest fan and admirer. He will indeed feel unworthy he even looked at a girl who would eventually come to me. Violence isnt alway the answer! I will make him mire me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
but he lives in a different country bro you cant beat him

Good advice bro 😲. I will turn him into my biggest fan and admirer. He will indeed feel unworthy he even looked at a girl who would eventually come to me. Violence isnt alway the answer! I will make him mire me
This is why you are among my inner circle brother. slayer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
This is why you are among my inner circle brother. slayer.
Indeed bro
Giphy downsized large

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Set their houses on fire. 98% of arsonists never get caught.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
@Imperative @Dark Badboy @Gorilla @6ft5manlet
Just pretend you are his friend, be a cool guy to him. Make him open to you and feel good around you, make him believe you're someone to trust. Get his personal info and somehow get your girlfriend to tell you where he lives. Then wait for him and beat him into submission.

Just pretend you are his friend, be a cool guy to him. Make him open to you and feel good around you, make him believe you're someone to trust. Get his personal info and somehow get your girlfriend to tell you where he lives. Then wait for him and beat him into submission.
Very dark triad advice bro

Kidnap him and his mom and then grape him while she watches and cries for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
PUT HIM IN A SIZE 4 DRESS AND FUCK HIM YOU FAGGOT

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Be careful with posting instagram links here etc brother

you dont wanna get doxxed by your fans