What should I do with a 18,5 K budget?

M

Mazzo

Iron
I am past 30 and have many flaws even though I have been moderately successfull with girls, I've seen my success decreasing while passing from NW2 to NW3a.
I would like to use around 18.500 € to improve. Surgeries under 18500 would leave me money for other less important surgery like lower blepharoplasty

Here are the options, please let me know your opinion:
1) bimax ccw with impaction + revision rhinoplasty in a second surgery, 18500 €
2) revision rhinoplasty + genioplasty, in one surgery, 11.000 €
3) hair transplant 9000 €
4) use money in a different way

Attachments

• 6mmback.jpg
    6mmback.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 104
  • FrontX.JPG
    FrontX.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 103
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
I am past 30 and have many flaws even though I have been moderately successfull with girls, I've seen my success decreasing while passing from NW2 to NW3a.
I would like to use around 18.500 € to improve. Surgeries under 18500 would leave me money for other less important surgery like lower blepharoplasty

Here are the options, please let me know your opinion:
2) revision rhinoplasty + genioplasty, in one surgery, 11.000 €
4) use money in a different way
donate me $500 to get a computer since i didn't get one for christmas

then u will ascend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, highT, RichardSpencel and 6 others
Nice mane, get the hair transplant and look for a cheap sliding genioplasty(gotta see your profile to see if u need really), then fix your mandible angle with fillers and get a lip lift. Lip lift is really important tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_, Administrator, Kade and 2 others
Nice mane, get the hair transplant and look for a cheap sliding genioplasty(gotta see your profile to see if u need really), then fix your mandible angle with fillers and get a lip lift. Lip lift is really important tbh.

You can see from the x-ray, I need 6-7 mm the doctor said that it will also give 2-3 mm of vertical lenght that I don't really like
Left gonial angle is particularly bad and the philtrum is around 17 mm I would prefer to fix it with a columellar strut or some other graft during the rhinoplasty than a lip lift. Even though the surgeon didn't say about it.

You can see from the x-ray, I need 6-7 mm the doctor said that it will also give 2-3 mm of vertical lenght that I don't really like
Left gonial angle is particularly bad and the philtrum is around 17 mm I would prefer to fix it with a columellar strut or some other graft during the rhinoplasty than a lip lift. Even though the surgeon didn't say about it.

Nigga, u are new, just do what i said with that money, AFTER, u get more money and do your permanent lower third surgery and the revision rhino.

WTF 9k for hair transplant ??? get your ass here Turkey it is cheap as fuck and good.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Joyride, GordonFreeman and 2 others
Fly to the blackpill surgeon in russia.
He does chin wing for 3k, and double jaw for 6-7k.
Then go for a ht in istanbul at dr. koray erdogan = around 6k.

• +1
Reactions: Mazzo
Go to ethnic countries like Singapore, SK, Turkey for cheap surgeries rather than USA Jews.

Get hairline lowering

Rhinoplasty

Chin and square jaw implant

• +1
If I'll go down the HT ruote I am going to start with a FUT, later a cheap FUE for the crown

Whatever you do.. make sure you get maximum value for money by traveling abroad..

Obscene waste of money.

Go to Istanbul and pay 3k max

Is not that cheap and nobody does FUT there

your bodyfat percentage could be lower

Invest in my bank, goy

I will increase it 10x fold
out of all, this is the best choice

not only aesthetic results, also functional

you look like you have sleep apnea

over

• +1
your bodyfat percentage could be lower
Do I look fat? My BMI is 24
Invest in my bank, goy

I will increase it 10x fold

out of all, this is the best choice

not only aesthetic results, also functional

you look like you have sleep apnea

over
I think I have a mild sleep apnea problem, and I sleep with a splint. I will have a visit about it. Maybe I can do it for free but then it wilI be the public doctor

Last edited:
Do I look fat? My BMI is 24

I think I have a mild sleep apnea problem, I will have a visit about it. Maybe I can do it for free but then it wilI be the public doctor
you don't look fat, but you also don't look lean. Do you have abs? maybe use option 4 to buy a gym membership and get leaner

WTF 9k for hair transplant ??? get your ass here Turkey it is cheap as fuck and good.
i agree. don't be scared to shop around.
we buy our clothes from china, so why not also shop worldwide for this stuff.

Work on your personality and then spend those 18.5k on a nice wedding for your queen once you've found her :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: highT
Give some money to Pietrosiek