what supplement to fix stinky ethnic coloring

D

Deleted member 45280

Iron
Which supplement would be the most effective in fixing my yellow undertones/ethnic skin ? I am stuck with T50 eyes but want to atleast achieve tan skin. Please give me some real help instead of Jfl at my post 💀💀
IMG 3536

IMG 3542

Looked at a whitemaxx guide and these were suggested. Are these going to improve my ethnic skin atleast a bit ?
IMG 3543
IMG 3544 IMG 3545
Keep in mind i want to be able to walk outside without worrying about the sun lol thx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tervile1, SidharthTheSlayer, sayi and 2 others
Drink Chlorox

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger and sayi
Which supplement would be the most effective in fixing my yellow undertones/ethnic skin ? I am stuck with T50 eyes but want to atleast achieve tan skin. Please give me some real help instead of Jfl at my post 💀💀
View attachment 2589403
View attachment 2589396
Looked at a whitemaxx guide and these were suggested. Are these going to improve my ethnic skin atleast a bit ?
View attachment 2589262View attachment 2589263View attachment 2589264
Keep in mind i want to be able to walk outside without worrying about the sun lol thx
don't

If you have darker skin you will have “darker features “. Bleaching your skin will only make you look like a rotter

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
View attachment 2589403
View attachment 2589396
you should take some supplements for your brain/iq. you obviously can't change eye color drastically without contacts.

you should take some supplements for your brain/iq. you obviously can't change eye color drastically without contacts.
ooooh no not for eye color lol not retarded i didn’t mean it like that, i meant for skin

If you have darker skin you will have “darker features “. Bleaching your skin will only make you look like a rotter
only ethnic features i have is my eye color and maybe my nose is a little long is it rlly over ?

ooooh no not for eye color lol not retarded i didn’t mean it like that, i meant for skin
first thing I see is you post an attachment of your eyes, but for your skin talk to a dermatologist before you do anything, there's not much you can do besides sunscreen, makeup, lifestyle

arsenic pills

i've seen some product that curries use to bleach skin, like soap or smth.

and people were asking does it work, how to order etc.

and it made me sad ngl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Xangsane
first thing I see is you post an attachment of your eyes, but for your skin talk to a dermatologist before you do anything, there's not much you can do besides sunscreen, makeup, lifestyle
can’t even whitemaxx guide to tanner skin ?damn that sucks just wanted to get rid of yellow undertones

¿Qué suplemento sería el más eficaz para arreglar mis matices amarillos/piel étnica? Estoy estancado con ojos T50 pero al menos quiero lograr una piel bronceada. Por favor, dame ayuda real en lugar de Jfl en mi publicación.💀💀
View attachment 2589403
View attachment 2589396
Miré una guía de whitemaxx y se sugirieron estas. ¿Estos van a mejorar mi piel étnica al menos un poco?
Tenga en cuenta que quiero poder caminar afuera sin preocuparme por el sol jajaja gracias
Take gluthatione

Kojic acid.
Hydroquinone

Niacinamide toner and vitamin C serum. Kojic acid for whitening and maybe start retinols if you have sun damage?

View attachment 2589403
View attachment 2589396
Based realitypilled shitskin. Pale skin mogs. Don't listen to gaslighting delusionmaxxed shitskins on here. I recommend hydroquinone 10%, chemical peels, and an antioxidant stack. If nothing else works then hop on monobenzone. You're welcome.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, TheBiggestIncelEver, lightskinbengali and 1 other person
View attachment 2589403
View attachment 2589396
COW COLA

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-02 143022.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-02 143022.png
    337.4 KB · Views: 0
Based realitypilled shitskin. Pale skin mogs. Don't listen to gaslighting delusionmaxxed shitskins on here. I recommend hydroquinone 10%, chemical peels, and an antioxidant stack. If nothing else works then hop on monobenzone. You're welcome.
You're going to make this idiot regret his actions, I doubt he even knows how to use it properly.