What surgeries shorten midface?

devonhendryx999

devonhendryx999

FangirlFuneral
Does anyone have any knowledge about shortening the midface?

Whether it's fixing your lower third or a forehead procedure
Does lefort fix it or anything

Any procedures for ideal aesthetics?

Equalizing facial thirds to look neotenous:

L1Wn2KD

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Bump

Last edited:
  • +1
Bump

• +1

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: silencio, Deleted member 52404, sportsmogger and 8 others
I'd love to see some lefort modifications @RealSurgerymax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dissolvedskull, UZB_Strebl, dimorphism and 2 others
Honestly that shitter in example photo is still ugly

Honestly that shitter in example photo is still ugly
Lmao 1 or 2 surgeries won't immediately ascend you bro, that's not how it works :ROFLMAO:

Lmao 1 or 2 surgeries won't immediately ascend you bro, that's not how it works :ROFLMAO:
Shortening midface is some lefort tier. You literally can die drom that shit and you are saying that it doesn't ascend insanely? Whats the point

Shortening midface is some lefort tier. You literally can die drom that shit and you are saying that it doesn't ascend insanely? Whats the point
Unless you are subhuman of course, it totally changed her harmony

Have some realistic expectations wtf

• +1
Reactions: Fairytale
@RealSurgerymax can we expect some midface shortening cases? How many mms you can shorten midface?

• +1
Reactions: devonhendryx999
Anterior maxillary impaction does visibly shorten it, posterior does make the face vertically smaller too

Long MF is caused by downward growth thus a lf1 with impaction wouldn't be enough as your cheekbones would be lowered in comparison to the advanced upper jaw, so I suppose custom cheek implant and maybe even the need for cheekbone raising via shaving could achieve an ideal midface

• Woah
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and okwhatlol
Long MF is caused by downward growth thus a lf1 with impaction wouldn't be enough as your cheekbones would be lowered in comparison to the advanced upper jaw, so I suppose custom cheek implant and maybe even the need for cheekbone raising via shaving could achieve an ideal midface
Agreed, even possible to have midface implants to achieve an ideal midface to provide anterior projection that do subtotal facial 1/3 coverage, plus the (chin, browbone, or just the forehead) for complete augmentation effect from total coverage too.

I'd say a 'LeFort' like effect, for patients who have a flat or less projected midface from the infraorbital rims to the upper jaw like these

Mask Implants from Eppley:

Type 1 custom midface implant design front view Dr Barry Eppley
Extended type 2 midface mask implant design front view Dr Barry bEppley

cool

Waiting….
Do you really need midface shortening

I find that the entire lookism concept of long midface is a misunderstanding of facial aesthetics

Do you really need midface shortening

I find that the entire lookism concept of long midface is a misunderstanding of facial aesthetics
Yes I actually do lol