What surgeries should I get for my bone structure? (19M)

Adamsmith12345

Adamsmith12345

FACE HEIGHT STATUS NT FRAME
I feel like something is off with my bone structure, but I can't quite pinpoint it. Either my zygos are too low-set and wide, or my lower jaw is recessed due to underbite, or my jaw is too wide. Ignore the facial features for now; I have already decided upon getting rhinoplasty & m-shape lip surgery and/or lip lift.

Someone has suggested genioplasty, but I feel like my chin is already protruding, and that would make my chin too big. On the other hand, I have a long midface, so I'm afraid of making my face too long by fixing overbite.

Can a knowledgeable user suggest surgeries for my facial bones?

The zygo reduction surgeries mentioned in this thread would help me, but they are highly experimental:

Pic 1:

Pic 2:

Pic 3:

Pics not avalible faggot

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Willmogulater
Come on man, you could have simply uploaded the photos

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Willmogulater
List of Surgeries :
EPPELY ShotGun Implants

Updated Links

PIC 1

PIC 2

I'm thinking masseter reduction + rhinoplasty + maybe genioplasty

I feel like something is off with my bone structure, but I can't quite pinpoint it. Either my zygos are too low-set and wide, or my lower jaw is recessed due to underbite, or my jaw is too wide. Ignore the facial features for now; I have already decided upon getting rhinoplasty & m-shape lip surgery and/or lip lift.

Someone has suggested genioplasty, but I feel like my chin is already protruding, and that would make my chin too big. On the other hand, I have a long midface, so I'm afraid of making my face too long by fixing overbite.

Can a knowledgeable user suggest surgeries for my facial bones?

The zygo reduction surgeries mentioned in this thread would help me, but they are highly experimental:

Pic 1:

Pic 2:

Pic 3:
How have you been here since 2022 and you don't know what surgeries to get?