What surgeries should I get for my bone structure? (19M)

Adamsmith12345

Adamsmith12345

FACE HEIGHT STATUS NT FRAME
I feel like something is off with my bone structure, but I can't quite pinpoint it. Either my zygos are too low-set and wide, or my lower jaw is recessed due to underbite, or my jaw is too wide. Ignore the facial features for now; I have already decided upon getting rhinoplasty & m-shape lip surgery and/or lip lift.

Someone has suggested genioplasty, but I feel like my chin is already protruding, and that would make my chin too big. On the other hand, I have a long midface, so I'm afraid of making my face too long by fixing overbite.

Can a knowledgeable user suggest surgeries for my facial bones?

The zygo reduction surgeries mentioned in this thread would help me, but they are highly experimental:

Pic 1:

Pic 2:

Pic 3:

Pics not avalible faggot

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, geenk worg, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
Come on man, you could have simply uploaded the photos

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, geenk worg, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
List of Surgeries :
EPPELY ShotGun Implants

• JFL
Reactions: beebeem_
Updated Links

PIC 1

PIC 2

I'm thinking masseter reduction + rhinoplasty + maybe genioplasty

I feel like something is off with my bone structure, but I can't quite pinpoint it. Either my zygos are too low-set and wide, or my lower jaw is recessed due to underbite, or my jaw is too wide. Ignore the facial features for now; I have already decided upon getting rhinoplasty & m-shape lip surgery and/or lip lift.

Someone has suggested genioplasty, but I feel like my chin is already protruding, and that would make my chin too big. On the other hand, I have a long midface, so I'm afraid of making my face too long by fixing overbite.

Can a knowledgeable user suggest surgeries for my facial bones?

The zygo reduction surgeries mentioned in this thread would help me, but they are highly experimental:

Pic 1:

Pic 2:

Pic 3:
How have you been here since 2022 and you don't know what surgeries to get?

Custom peek malar implants with pagnoni maybe

Last edited:
I feel like your maxilla is too forward. Could just be illusion. Either too forward maxilla is causing long midface or long midface making me think ur maxilla too forward or neither etc

Im
Not gonna think too long about it tho have a nice day

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345
@RealSurgerymax

Those pictures are not good, upload better ones using standard angles and good lightning.

You should also fix your hair (just get a middle part) and skin to better gauge your base before surgeries.

Where do you live? People here will probably say your long midface is your main problem, but I think that's actually not a big deal in East Asia.

• +1
Those pictures are not good, upload better ones using standard angles and good lightning.

You should also fix your hair (just get a middle part) and skin to better gauge your base before surgeries.

Where do you live? People here will probably say your long midface is your main problem, but I think that's actually not a big deal in East Asia.

I live in the USA, but I don't really have interest in white girls. I plan to geomaxx in the future.

I just can't exactly pinpoint the problem, I look uncanny AF, even to myself, and different failos stand out to me at different times of the day.

I live in the USA, but I don't really have interest in white girls. I plan to geomaxx in the future.

I just can't exactly pinpoint the problem, I look uncanny AF, even to myself, and different failos stand out to me at different times of the day.

I think your eye area is decent but a double eyelid surgery would improve it considerably.

I'd say your biggest failo by far is your philtrum and lip area (cover it and you instantly look better), but I'm not sure exactly what the problems are or what procedures could help, and it's hard to judge without a side profile.

Also, I'm not sure whether your wide jaw is actually a good thing for your pheno. Combined with your prominent cheekbones, it gives you dramatic hollow cheeks that I think are not really favored over there. For example look at this before/after:

• +1
I think your eye area is decent but a double eyelid surgery would improve it considerably.

I'd say your biggest failo by far is your philtrum and lip area (cover it and you instantly look better), but I'm not sure exactly what the problems are or what procedures could help, and it's hard to judge without a side profile.

Also, I'm not sure whether your wide jaw is actually a good thing for your pheno. Combined with your prominent cheekbones, it gives you dramatic hollow cheeks that I think are not really favored over there. For example look at this before/after:

Thanks for this analysis. Here is my side profile btw

• +1
Reactions: Looxmaxer
Thanks for this analysis. Here is my side profile btw

Your mandible seems recessed compared to your maxilla. Do you have a class II bite with overjet? Maybe that's why your lips look weird from the front. Maybe you'd benefit from bimax, but I don't think you need too much advancement.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
Your mandible seems recessed compared to your maxilla. Do you have a class II bite with overjet? Maybe that's why your lips look weird from the front. Maybe you'd benefit from bimax, but I don't think you need too much advancement.
Yes, I have an overbite. From my understanding, bimax advances maxilla and not mandible, so wouldn't it be better to get ccw rotation for mandible or genio, since my maxilla already protrudes?

Last edited:
Yes, I have an overbite. From my understanding, bimax advances maxilla and not mandible, so wouldn't it be better to get ccw rotation for mandible, since my maxilla already protrudes?
Bimax just means orthognatic bimaxillary surgery, not necessarily for advancement. You are right your maxilla shouldn't be advanced, but depending on the mandible movements, you might need LF1 anyway to reposition the maxilla too. I recommend you to book consultations with several maxillofacial surgeons and compare their opinions.

Be warned though, bimax is a serious and expensive procedure.

I mean no disrespect - your pics give off a major creepy vibe.

Anyway.

Your biggest problem is the very long midface which is hard to fix.

I've done a quick morph to show what you would look like with identical jaw, eyes, nose etc and just a shorter midface.

Yes, I have an overbite. From my understanding, bimax advances maxilla and not mandible, so wouldn't it be better to get ccw rotation for mandible or genio, since my maxilla already protrudes?
it advances both since bimax is lefort1+bsso

bimax w ccw and genio and you might actually look really good.

Last edited:
it advances both since bimax is lefort1+bsso

bimax w ccw and genio and you might actually look really good.
Would this fix philtrum to chin ratio?

double eyelid surgery and epicanthoplasty.

IMG 20240709 092317

IMG 20240709 0923171

I'd suggest you get stronger eyebrows, thicker nose, wavier longer hair and beard if it looks better for you

I think that getting 'kpop' looks or cuter look doesn't suit you and would cost a lot of money and pain for surgeries, and you might even end up looking uncanny

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and got.daim
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and Dendoni
No offense but i completely reject these suggestions. Eww
What easthetics are you going for? Because getting ratio change, as shorter midface or eye distance look easy on the morph, but nearly impossible in real life

To get slightly shorter midface, you would have to get braces for 1-2 years (if your teeth position is bad), get lefort 1 + double jaw surgery with ccw rotation, rhinoplasty to make nose LOOK smaller (not be smaller), lip lift to make philtrum smaller

It will be pain and a lot of money, maybe 100.000+$ and very hard to even find surgeon

And you may end up looking even worse at the end of it

So what is it that you seek? What would you like to look like?

Because at least what i think is that those 4 morphs i did are the best results you can get, and you wouldn't even need to go to surgery

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
What easthetics are you going for? Because getting ratio change, as shorter midface or eye distance look easy on the morph, but nearly impossible in real life

To get slightly shorter midface, you would have to get braces for 1-2 years (if your teeth position is bad), get lefort 1 + double jaw surgery with ccw rotation, rhinoplasty to make nose LOOK smaller (not be smaller), lip lift to make philtrum smaller

It will be pain and a lot of money, maybe 100.000+$ and very hard to even find surgeon

Because at least what i think is that those 4 morphs i did are the best results you can get, and you wouldn't even need to go to surgery
Tbh all I want to do is reduce my dimorphism while not making harmony even worse. I absolutely hate looking super masculine

Last edited:
Tbh all I want to do is reduce my dimorphism while not making harmony even worse. I absolutely hate looking super masculine
Can you show some image that you would like to look like it?

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo

bro what, that costs like 30-40k in European countries, even less in turkey etc.

bro what, that costs like 30-40k in European countries, even less in turkey etc.
Just LOL if you consider turkey...

So what is your goal? How would you like to look like after all the maxxing? You must have some vision, you can send it and i can tell you if it's realistic

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Adamsmith12345