What The Fuck: 36.4% of US male online daters are now resorting to anabolic steroids to compete

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
I know this is old, but this is a daily reminder even "blue pilled" normies are hardcore looksmaxxers. Soon it will be 36.4% of US males have visited Eppley.

"
Researchers from Harvard in 2019 surveyed online dating users and non dating app users in the United States using Amazon's MTurk (Mechanical Turk) platform to evaluate if online dating usage was associated with risky image enhancing behaviors. Their sample included 1098 women and 628 men. 33% of the men in their survey reported using online dating. 36.4% of male online daters reported using Anabolic Steroids (AS), as opposed to only 3.8% of non online dating men who reported AS use.

The portion of those surveyed who identified as "African-American" were the most likely to use AS (Odds-ratio of 3.665) followed closely by Hispanics (OR 3.413) compared to Whites. The overall odds-ratio of a dating app user to use AS compared to a non dating app user was 26.926.

For men using online dating vs. not using online dating, the prevalence of the following behaviors were assessed: anabolic steroid use, vomiting for weight control, laxative use, diet pills, fasting for weight loss, and muscle building supplements.

All behaviors were dramatically more common in men than women, despite common portrayal of eating disorders as "female issues". Specifically, for example, vomiting for weight control (bulimia) was found in 22.4% of female online daters, and 36.4% of male online daters. Thus male online daters are 1.6x as likely as female online daters to have bulimia.

Results did not suggest different odds of any behavior based on sexual orientation.

Discussion:

The increasing obsession with grooming and superficial traits (ornament) related to physical appearance, can likely be interpreted in the context of Fisherian runaway sexual selection. Fisherian runaway refers a process that leads to the evolution of increasingly extreme and eventually maladaptive traits that increase sexual dimorphism, in response to ever narrowing preference for these traits in the opposite sex. When the sexual market place becomes more competitive e.g. due to increasing economic inequality or greater competition online, both sexes are driven towards more aggressive strategies optimizing their physical appearance, often to an arguably narcissistic, even obsessive-compulsive extent."

Quotes:

• Men who use dating apps had 3.2 to 14.6 times the odds of engaging in all six UWCBs compared to men who were non-users.
  • We also documented elevated engagement in many UWCBs among Asian American, Hispanic and other or mixed dating app users. We did not, however, find elevated odds of UWCBs based on sexual orientation.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GordonFreeman, theA_rab, Ocelot and 9 others
Jfl @ them lmao their skin and hair will suffer

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Baller1, Schönling and 10 others
They don’t realize their face is the problem jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Baller1, LDNPari and 23 others
FRAME IS A BRUTAL BLACKPILL

GUYS LIKE @Tellem--t BARELY LIFT AND HAS 24 INCH BIDELTOID

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 5683 and 6 others
I know this is old, but this is a daily reminder even "blue pilled" normies are hardcore looksmaxxers. Soon it will be 36.4% of US males have visited Eppley.

"
Researchers from Harvard in 2019 surveyed online dating users and non dating app users in the United States using Amazon's MTurk (Mechanical Turk) platform to evaluate if online dating usage was associated with risky image enhancing behaviors. Their sample included 1098 women and 628 men. 33% of the men in their survey reported using online dating. 36.4% of male online daters reported using Anabolic Steroids (AS), as opposed to only 3.8% of non online dating men who reported AS use.

The portion of those surveyed who identified as "African-American" were the most likely to use AS (Odds-ratio of 3.665) followed closely by Hispanics (OR 3.413) compared to Whites. The overall odds-ratio of a dating app user to use AS compared to a non dating app user was 26.926.

For men using online dating vs. not using online dating, the prevalence of the following behaviors were assessed: anabolic steroid use, vomiting for weight control, laxative use, diet pills, fasting for weight loss, and muscle building supplements.

All behaviors were dramatically more common in men than women, despite common portrayal of eating disorders as "female issues". Specifically, for example, vomiting for weight control (bulimia) was found in 22.4% of female online daters, and 36.4% of male online daters. Thus male online daters are 1.6x as likely as female online daters to have bulimia.

Results did not suggest different odds of any behavior based on sexual orientation.

Discussion:

The increasing obsession with grooming and superficial traits (ornament) related to physical appearance, can likely be interpreted in the context of Fisherian runaway sexual selection. Fisherian runaway refers a process that leads to the evolution of increasingly extreme and eventually maladaptive traits that increase sexual dimorphism, in response to ever narrowing preference for these traits in the opposite sex. When the sexual market place becomes more competitive e.g. due to increasing economic inequality or greater competition online, both sexes are driven towards more aggressive strategies optimizing their physical appearance, often to an arguably narcissistic, even obsessive-compulsive extent."

Quotes:

• Men who use dating apps had 3.2 to 14.6 times the odds of engaging in all six UWCBs compared to men who were non-users.
  • We also documented elevated engagement in many UWCBs among Asian American, Hispanic and other or mixed dating app users. We did not, however, find elevated odds of UWCBs based on sexual orientation.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif
Wasn't this on the incelswiki?
Yea I knew tinder wasn't for me when I read that ngl.

jfl the more steroids users the more finasteride sales skyrocketed, the more men with post finasteride syndrome. it's an endless loop.

I really doubt it, steroids are cheap surgery isn't.

jfl the more steroids users the more finasteride sales skyrocketed, the more men with post finasteride syndrome. it's an endless loop.
I have post finasteride syndrome without even taking finasteride

• JFL
Reactions: highT
WXrVfSV
Valdir flexes his muscles
83cee89c6046140f0fcde79a43574c4c

36% of this should not be a problem and rest of 64% are curries so i dont see any problem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 4310
in USA you're fucking stupid JFL

you probably would be top percentile in a most stupid population study 2020

you are not only protesting against coronavirus making people die JFL but you all fucking use steroids as if it was nothing

you are fucking cheating because you are so stupid to risk your health for having an unrealistic body
you are the fucking reason today going to the gym and training as a natural isn't worth shit anymore because it seems under average :lul:

fuck you and your steroids. i'll never be using it ngl tbh
see ya all when you are 40 without hair and with heart issues

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Furious Dingleberry and SubhumanCurrycel

"

Discussion:

Quotes:

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif
Interesting but the thing is many men who use steroids/PEDs don't even look like they juice. Some don't even look like they lift.

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
this is why being geneticall tall is so important. soon everyone is gonna be 6psl surgerymaxxed with good body and its gonna be the 6'8" 6psl surgerymaxxers with good body that get all the pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Greeicy
this is why being geneticall tall is so important. soon everyone is gonna be 6psl surgerymaxxed with good body and its gonna be the 6'8" 6psl surgerymaxxers with good body that get all the pussy.
And then the genetically gifted Chads will fix up their failos to look perfect and the competition will be just crazy at that point.

6'8=monster/freak 6'1-6'2=prettyboy/gigachad height even 6'0

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Furious Dingleberry and GordonFreeman
JFL at these retarded normies
Stupid fags who have no interest in bodybuilding taking AAS just to looksmax has to be the dumbest thing ever
inb4 their balls become nonexistent
inb4 they become bald
inb4 they lose all their gains post cycle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Furious Dingleberry and godlikesz

you are not only protesting against coronavirus making people die JFL but you all fucking use steroids as if it was nothing

you are fucking cheating because you are so stupid to risk your health for having an unrealistic body
you are the fucking reason today going to the gym and training as a natural isn't worth shit anymore because it seems under average :lul:

Its sad dude.
Been training for 2-3 years resistance and sport yet asswipes hop on cycle and start mogging me by 6-8 months.
Fucking sucks tbh.

steroids are cope

its about the face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 4310
They should inject F A C E

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Furious Dingleberry and Deleted member 4310
  • +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman and Blackout.xl
retarded cope.

Normies are too bluepilled to change their facial bones

Interesting but the thing is many men who use steroids/PEDs don't even look like they juice. Some don't even look like they lift.
This study seems pretty shoddy to me, but then again they're Harvard researchers and I'm posting on an incel forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Jons2000, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
retarded cope.

Normies are too bluepilled to change their facial bones

Just LOL people in this topic are too scary to try roids, finasteride, or get surgery but non blackpilled normies are somehow hardcore lookmaxxers

• +1
Its sad dude.
Been training for 2-3 years resistance and sport yet asswipes hop on cycle and start mogging me by 6-8 months.
Fucking sucks tbh.
If you hop in cycle though yourself, you will mog most of them easily

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
steroids are cope

its about the face

Roids are not a cope, they can make a dramatic difference to one's PSL if you stick to a good diet and training protocol

Remember just cause Face is King doesnt mean nothing else matters, every little bit extra helps, nobody here has a PSL 7 face to just sit back and enjoy the ride with, they need every advantage they can get their hands on

• +1
If you hop in cycle though yourself, you will mog most of them easily
Not really willing to do steroids tbh.
I have other health factors that put me at high risk of complications not worth it imo.

Many of these guys are retards with poverty genes for a steroid response, even if they lifted. They'll just get a bit leaner and won't look that good. Look up cassady Campbell's results. I still mog through frame without drugs. Frame truly is a gift

• JFL
Just LOL people in this topic are too scary to try roids, finasteride, or get surgery but non blackpilled normies are somehow hardcore lookmaxxers
people on this forum are too scared to get surgery? pussies

Many of these guys are retards with poverty genes for a steroid response, even if they lifted. They'll just get a bit leaner and won't look that good. Look up cassady Campbell's results. I still mog through frame without drugs. Frame truly is a gift
Cassidy was fucking retard tbh.
Hardly a novice surrounded himself in gym culture got jealous of big boy Connor Murphy and juiced his genetic trash physique.

Hardly a novice surrounded himself in gym culture got jealous of big boy Connor Murphy and juiced his genetic trash physique.
That's the point though. Lots of guys barely respond to low and moderate doses and they start with trash physiques. Most of these guys doing roids for girls are low iq

• +1
The portion of those surveyed who identified as "African-American" were the most likely to use AS (Odds-ratio of 3.665) followed closely by Hispanics (OR 3.413) compared to Whites.

Lol, so blacks are 3.6x times as likely to do roids as whites, and hispanics are 3.4x times as likely...

Lol did he seriously do roids? lmao. Looked smaller than me. Granted I've been natty lifting on-off for 10 years. At one point I was doing 220lbs OHP for 2-3 reps.

Nowadays my lower back is fucked though. So I doubt I'll hop on roids. Can't go hard on lifting anymore, so wouldn't be any point in doing it if you can't go all out.

• +1
That's the point though. Lots of guys barely respond to low and moderate doses and they start with trash physiques. Most of these guys doing roids for girls are low iq
Greg Doucette says it best: "Most people who take steroids don't look like they take steroids."
Lol did he seriously do roids? lmao. Looked smaller than me. Granted I've been natty lifting on-off for 10 years. At one point I was doing 220lbs OHP for 2-3 reps.

Nowadays my lower back is fucked though. So I doubt I'll hop on roids. Can't go hard on lifting anymore, so wouldn't be any point in doing it if you can't go all out.

Yea he hopped off and now he looks worse than your average ameri-mutt.
he "distanced himself away from fitness culture" LOL
Mirin OHP ngl

Jfl if you think being 40 is even worth it low iq motherfuckerm it's all about being young and looksmaxed in any possible way I'd rather be a 20 yr old Skywalker with no hair at 40 than a 40 yr old khhv with full hair. Dumbass shut your stupid mouth and realise looksmaxing is all about living fast and young risking it all to be the best version of yourself in your prime years.

Greg Doucette says it best: "Most people who take steroids don't look like they take steroids."

Tbh, I've never really researched roids or looked into it, but I wouldn't have believed you if it wasn't for the fact that I watched this video a few weeks ago:

The guy at 1:40 is properly roided up, but you also have the guy in the suit at 2:30 that's on roids too. Literally looks like he's never stepped a foot in the gym before. Was literally shocked when I heard it.

I thought roids were way more powerful. Powerful enough to gain you 10-20lbs of lean muscle without lifting a finger.

• +1
Tbh, I've never really researched roids or looked into it, but I wouldn't have believed you if it wasn't for the fact that I watched this video a few weeks ago:

The guy at 1:40 is properly roided up, but you also have the guy in the suit at 2:30 that's on roids too. Literally looks like he's never stepped a foot in the gym before. Was literally shocked when I heard it.

I thought roids were way more powerful. Powerful enough to gain you 10-20lbs of lean muscle without lifting a finger.

Dude JFL i've seen that one, literally the physique I had at 17 years old tops.
Fucking pathetic ngl the state of humans nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and jackthenerd
IT'S WHY LOOKSMAXXING AND ALL STUFF SHOULD BE SECRET YOU FAGGOT

They don’t realize their face is the problem jfl
steriods.
Often seems to mean: fucking up your face even more.

Steriods.
Make guys have gigantic faces. While the ideal male head, is a bit compact.
It fucks up face.

The question is. Do the bodily gains, compensate for the diminishment in face?

MXVBe9v.jpg

skull-enlargement-768x576.jpg

eqeC37TncH_CZ1LI36YvizH3pdIUSDiLj-4_wqGKkLY.png

jose.jpg

steriods.
Often seems to mean: fucking up your face even more.

Steriods.
Make guys have gigantic faces. While the ideal male head, is a bit compact.
It fucks up face.

The question is. Do the bodily gains, compensate for the diminishment in face?

MXVBe9v.jpg

skull-enlargement-768x576.jpg

eqeC37TncH_CZ1LI36YvizH3pdIUSDiLj-4_wqGKkLY.png

jose.jpg

This must be from severe steroid abuse or HGH, taking a small Test E cycle of 500-600mg a week will not cause such facial changes

Most bodybuilders take in between 1 and 2 grams of steroids a week, I recommend doing only 500mg of Test with some Anavar to add just a little bit of extra mass and getting un-naturally shredded

This must be from severe steroid abuse or HGH, taking a small Test E cycle of 500-600mg a week will not cause such facial changes

Most bodybuilders take in between 1 and 2 grams of steroids a week, I recommend doing only 500mg of Test with some Anavar to add just a little bit of extra mass and getting un-naturally shredded
gains achieved during steroids cycle. Will stay after you stop, when obviously you keep doing excercise, training and eating well?
or do they go away?

gains achieved during steroids cycle. Will stay after you stop, when obviously you keep doing excercise, training and eating well?
or do they go away?

After taking steroids you will forever be unnatural, you will not keep 100% of the gains maybe like 20% but still better than a natty

Also I plan on being on TRT ( Test Replacement Therapy ) when I get into my late 30's so I will be on the needle forever

Imo its worth it, not for women, but for the fact you feel so strong and masculine, you will not believe how your body looks in the mirror when you are big and shredded

Source to studies:

Permanent Gains ->

TRT is healthy for men and doesnt cause heart issues -->

• Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman
How ironic..in 2020 guys have to work-out thousands of hours and buy expensive roiding products to improve their physique to get a chance to compete..while girls need only to post few pictures half naked on social medias to get double results..

The game is rigged. Don't play a rigged game.
Chad or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Subhuman trash and Furious Dingleberry
In the US that’s 90th percentile
Jesus all the chemicals in your food and water must be stunting your growth over there.

6' is the average height of your 16 year old zoomer in the South of England.

Only reason why 6' is taller than average is because old people and manlets skew the studies.

Tinder is the ultimate foids rights app tbh.

I was 18 without hair and barely even heard of roids jfl

Lifting about doubles the muscle gain you get with steroids if you go by the studies, so you obviously get the most bang for your buck by combining steroids with lifting, but even steroids without lifting build more muscle than lifting without steroids.

or do they go away?
If what you gain from steroids is past your genetic limit, they will absolutely go away once you stop no matter what you do with your diet or training regimen. You can't out-lift your genes. That said, they can be maintained on far lower doses than they took to be built, hence the "blast and cruise" approach to steroid use (which I'd argue is far more efficient than cycling on and off, especially if your natural testosterone levels are crap.)

Get steroids or dye trying

• +1
Reactions: KingOfRome