What the fuck is looksmaxxing music?

Attachments

• 1709086109731.png
    1709086109731.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 0
not the ballora one a different girl who i will not speak on for legal reasons cuz she ropemaxxed
did ballora rope maxx or this other chick?

I always see these MFs on tik tok posting about looksmaxxing music in the hallways or some gay shit like that but i dont get it?

I know the icewhore song and ecstacy but how can you be gay enough to unironically listen to it? Im making this post because my normie friend texted me that he feels like a model listening to ecstacy while "mogging incels"

Why does everything have to be so gay?
this one is actually good

I always see these MFs on tik tok posting about looksmaxxing music in the hallways or some gay shit like that but i dont get it?

I know the icewhore song and ecstacy but how can you be gay enough to unironically listen to it? Im making this post because my normie friend texted me that he feels like a model listening to ecstacy while "mogging incels"

Slumber party

yes bhai lets play some looksmaxxing music and edge to each other until we nut :love:

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel and GabachoCopium
looksmaxing music is music produced by well formed faces, composed by beautiful minds, and enjoyed by beautiful people

This music will play in my head when I become a chad and mog everyone in the public

this is real looksmaxxing music tbh