What the FUCK is the point of Equipoise?

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
EQ seems like the most worthless steroid out there in terms of risk to reward ratio. Why ever take this garbage?

-shit gains
-spikes your hematocrit and turns your blood to sludge (which leads to LVH)
-increases oxidative stress a ton in comparison to other steroids
-nephrotoxic
-acts like an aromatase inhibitor (ok, just get a real aromatase inhibitor then?)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Gonthar
This is what happens when you use shit made for animals and try to use it for a human

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and User28823
This is what happens when you use shit made for animals and try to use it for a human
Mammalian biology is quite similar. Just because it was made for horses doesn't necessarily mean anything - by the way, they can't necessarily "make a drug" for any creature, they look into many different possible candidates and try to screen them for the best therapeutic benefit with the least side effects. And it wasn't originally made for horses, it was originally made for human use under the name parenabol. But it got pulled off the shelves quickly and then only became used for veterinary use because it's a shit drug that spikes your blood pressure and is not all that anabolic. Even tren (parabolan) saw medical usage for a longer period (in France) than boldenone.

The only usage for equipoise is varicose vein maxxing or raising hematocrit (unhealthy) if you're too poor to afford EPO.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and incel194012940
Trenbolone says otherwise
Trenbolone was originally researched and used on humans. That doesn't necessarily mean anything. Roiders needed to use veterinary formulations to get trenbolone after human-grade tren (parabolan) stopped being produced, before the period where the Chinese started manufacturing steroids.

Trenbolone was originally researched and used on humans. That doesn't necessarily mean anything. Roiders needed to use veterinary formulations to get trenbolone after human-grade tren (parabolan) stopped being produced, before the period where the Chinese started manufacturing steroids.
It was a joke didn’t mean to trigger your sperg out mb

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
I came to the same conclusion.
It’s like way worse primo.

primo is op af btw it's like tren but with less side affects. gained 7 kg in 9 weeks with that
I want to run it on my next blast. How much were you running and what else were you taking it with? Was it just primo with test?

Acting as an AI can be beneficial since its usually stacked with test. AIs arent healthy either (literal breast cancer medication).
Increased red blood cell count increases cardio. Plus it can be relatively safe for hair / prostate since it does get 5-alpha-reduced meaning finasteride or dutasteride will be effective.
But yes Id rather stack a bit of primo on top of test to act as an AI. Primo is quiet tissue selective. I think the bad rep primo has gotten for speeding up male pattern baldness is because idiots crash their e2 by using too high of a primo/test ratio or run no test base at all and ofc Primo itself is a DHT derivative. Biggest downside is its price being alot more expensive than masterone or eq.

right but what doses, how were the gains, etc

I just used instead of test.

500mg of test a week = estro shit.
250mg test and 250mg of primo = no problems.