WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MY BACK?? (GYMCELS GTFINH)

D

Deleted member 20618

Diamond
bro what the fuck is wrong with my back? Didn't notice it until i tried posing for fun.
I just started gymcelling so i didnt notice this shit until now:

WTF MAN DO I NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR OR SOMETHING? IS THIS SHIT FIXABLE?
Btw rate my back genetics

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: germanlooks, Zylk, Kingcel32 and 10 others
@zv1212 @FailedNormieManlet @enchanted_elixir @Growth Plate

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, FailedNormieManlet and Growth Plate
what kind of abomination am i looking at

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 20618 and 2 others
Your left shoulder is uneven, most likely releated to an uneven hip.

• +1
Reactions: Zylk, Baldingman1998, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Actually caged irl while viewing that gif

It appears you have a spine deformity. If you fix this you can go from 5'6" to 6'2" bro dedsrs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Elvisandreaa, Zylk and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
FUCK WHAT DO I DO MY NIGGAS!!!
I had similar but not beyond as brutal as yours and I went to a chiropractor and he did some magic for 3-4 sessions and it got fixed

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deleted member 20618 and Growth Plate
Maybe you are flexing incorrectly though muscles should still be visible in the neutral position do you have hypotonia?

I had similar but not beyond as brutal as yours and I went to a chiropractor and he did some magic for 3-4 sessions and it got fixed
You didn't have to be conscious about maintaining perfect posture after the session to maintain results? Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Actually caged irl while viewing that gif

It appears you have a spine deformity. If you fix this you can go from 5'6" to 6'2" bro dedsrs
I'm still caging hard everytime I see this gif now, gonna save it jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Growth Plate and Moggie
You didn't have to be conscious about maintaining perfect posture after the session to maintain results? Lifefuel
Nah he literally cracked by spine and hip bones, he pulled my foot and my I thought he broke my femur bone

• JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Growth Plate
Nah he literally cracked by spine and hip bones, he pulled my foot and my I thought he broke my femur bone
Back problems are almost always caused by weak core / back muscles and without fixing this then the issues will come back again.

• +1
Reactions: Tony and Growth Plate
Back problems are almost always caused by weak core / back muscles and without fixing this then the issues will come back again.
Not necessarily, I had a straight spine just an uneven hip probably from some bike accident from when I was a child, used to ride downhill/dirt parks etc. My right hip was elevated vertically compared to my left causing my right shoulder to slope down

• +1
I'm still caging hard everytime I see this gif now, gonna save it jfl
Brutal. I just remembered how much I used to laugh with my discord friends b4 PSL when I was 14 compared to now at 16. I used to cage irl constantly but now I only do it maybe once a month or some shit. Is this a normal change?

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Not necessarily, I had a straight spine just an uneven hip probably from some bike accident from when I was a child, used to ride downhill/dirt parks etc. My right hip was elevated vertically compared to my left causing my right shoulder to slope down
Did you get a scan?

Over if you're trying to fix that with 4.5 inch wrist dogshit gymcelling genetics

Brutal. I just remembered how much I used to laugh with my discord friends b4 PSL when I was 14 compared to now at 16. I used to cage irl constantly but now I only do it maybe once a month or some shit. Is this a normal change?
Idk haha, I'm 24 but my brain is 18. It just looks like he's trying so hard to hit the back lat spread but then fails hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Growth Plate
Did you get a scan?
No, it didn't really affect me in my normal life only when doing bench press because my right shoulder would not be aligned and I couldn't press properly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Growth Plate and Moggie
Over if you're trying to fix that with dogshit gymcelling genetics
yeah ops genetics are clearly shit but most people can build a good core by doing core focused weight exercises daily using cable machine and medicine ball.

• +1
Does it hurt?

Idk haha, I'm 24 but my brain is 18. It just looks like he's trying so hard to hit the back lat spread but then fails hard
Yes i tried. Btw how fucked am i from a scale of 1 to 10

How fucked am i from a scale out of 1 to 10?
@sebsyx @Growth Plate @Moggie

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Growth Plate and Moggie
Idk I dont like it when people are doomers about muscle building potential, there was a guy with MS who was able to gain a decent amount of muscle so it is possible. Go to the gp get referred to a hospital and get a scan / diagnosis.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Growth Plate and Deleted member 20618
i dunno...looks brootal 😢

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 20618
Fucked in what way, your potential to build muscle? That is completely unrelated to your spine/hip issue.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Fucked in what way, your potential to build muscle? That is completely unrelated to your spine/hip issue.
No my spine dude whats the magnitude of how fucked it is

It could be if he has an underlying condition.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 17735
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zylk, Growth Plate, Skywalker and 1 other person
No my spine dude whats the magnitude of how fucked it is
Can you take a pic completely relaxed but yes go see a doctor he can assess you better than us obviously

• +1
Can you take a pic completely relaxed but yes go see a doctor he can assess you better than us obviously
Sure check ym previous post: (its the last pic) @sebsyx @Moggie

Sure check ym previous post: (its the last pic) @sebsyx @Moggie
It's hard to tell from those pics tbf, perhaps you are just horrendous at doing a back lat spread

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
It's hard to tell from those pics tbf, perhaps you are just horrendous at doing a back lat spread
maybe because i was trying to teach myself how to do that pose. But dude im 100% sure there is something wrong with me i tried it again 3 mins ago and i cant control it the right side of the back always goes up WTF

• +1
bro what the fuck is wrong with my back? Didn't notice it until i tried posing for fun.
I just started gymcelling so i didnt notice this shit until now:

WTF MAN DO I NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR OR SOMETHING? IS THIS SHIT FIXABLE?
Btw rate my back genetics

Scapular winging, go physio

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 17735
Btw do u think its worth for me to
Gymcel? Thats my base rn and i can only bench max 85lbs

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 20618
Btw do u think its worth for me to
Gymcel? Thats my base rn and i can only bench max 85lbs
I can't tell you that, you don't really have anything to lose though, I was 140 lbs at 6'4" before gymcelling and now I'm 185 lbs

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Idk I dont like it when people are doomers about muscle building potential, there was a guy with MS who was able to gain a decent amount of muscle so it is possible. Go to the gp get referred to a hospital and get a scan / diagnosis.
Free growth plate scan if you have spine deformity from rotting

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zylk, Skywalker, vaninskybird and 2 others
It's an autistic woman from the r/naruto subreddit haha
unironically always thought it was some male soycuck. brutal for her but I would still get a boner and enjoy fucking her if she's actually cis female and the pussy is probably tight because "she" looks like a trufemcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and FailedNormieManlet
unironically always thought it was some male soycuck. brutal for her but I would still get a boner and enjoy fucking her if she's actually cis female and the pussy is probably tight because "she" looks like a trufemcel
I wanted to make new incel lore and say she was st blackopscel gf haha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32, Growth Plate and Deleted member 20618
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 20618
it has surgery for it. luky 4u cuz sm1 on dc Ik got it and added a whopping 3” on height (hghtmxerz dont start droolin cuz u need already present deformed spine)

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 20618