UZB_Strebl

UZB_Strebl

Kraken
Do y’all think there is even a point in living if you can’t do cool shit 🤔

Do y’all think there is even a point in living if you can’t do cool shit 🤔
I mean ayy if yall ascend and it never gets no better u can always rope lol

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking
don't you already have a wife and children ? You should focus on them, instead of worrying about doing cool shut.

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Costcosuperstore and UZB_Strebl
Like what for exmple?

I have an account with sky blue nick on looksmax.org nigga, what's cooler than that?

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and UZB_Strebl
don't you already have a wife and children ? You should focus on them, instead of worrying about doing cool shut.
I’m 15 on a looksmax forum on a Saturday night 💀💀💀💀

• +1
  • JFL
I’m 15 on a looksmax forum on a Saturday night 💀💀💀💀
at least u can be blasting a shit ton of hormones and ascending at that age thats some pretty cool shit tbh

• JFL
Like what for exmple?

I have an account with sky blue nick on looksmax.org nigga, what's cooler than that?
This literally @Samesopliar

at least u can be blasting a shit ton of hormones and ascending at that age thats some pretty cool shit tbh
I don’t have money and would have to quit my sports which is only thing I enjoy in life to have time for a job should I

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
jfl, it's over for you. You should be out with friends doing cool shut then.
I don’t have friends everyone hates me I’m a loser

• So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I don’t have money and would have to quit my sports which is only thing I enjoy in life to have time for a job should I
i mean its ur only chance and u could thicken ur bones grow taller get a deeper voice etc you do you tho

I don’t have friends everyone hates me I’m a loser
fuark idk what to say. You should be living the prime of your life right now. Not rotting on this subhuman forum.

• +1
  • JFL
you can do cool shit even if you are alone all by yourself. there is nothing stopping you but its not easy that's all.

• Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
fuark idk what to say. You should be living the prime of your life right now. Not rotting on this subhuman forum.
Ik right lmfao all I do is go through life it feels like yk I can’t make friends either because everyone already hates me all I have is wrestling tbh

you can do cool shit even if you are alone all by yourself. there is nothing stopping you but its not easy that's all.
Like what

Like what
Depends, what might be cool to you might not be cool to you. what do you want to do that you are unable to do but is cool?

• Love it
i mean its ur only chance and u could thicken ur bones grow taller get a deeper voice etc you do you tho
I think ima gonna continue doing wrestling and mma and then get surgeries at 22 and if I get botched I’ll just kms

Ik right lmfao all I do is go through life it feels like yk I can’t make friends either because everyone already hates me all I have is wrestling tbh
are you good at wrestling ? Do you think you have a chance to make it as a pro or whatever the wrestling equivalent of going pro is ?

• Love it
what is "cool shit"

• JFL
are you good at wrestling ? Do you think you have a chance to make it as a pro or whatever the wrestling equivalent of going pro is ?
Olympics/ D1 tbh yeah I think I could I spend a lot of time doing it but if I do I won’t be able to have money for surgeries so I think I’m gonna do mma after high school and and join the army

Depends, what might be cool to you might not be cool to you. what do you want to do that you are unable to do but is cool?
What do u consider cool shit and how could u do it alone ?

Olympics/ D1 tbh yeah I think I could I spend a lot of time doing it but if I do I won’t be able to have money for surgeries so I think I’m gonna do mma after high school and and join the army
mma doesn't pay as much as boxing. Try looking into boxing, it's an easier sport to learn.

• Hmm...
mma doesn't pay as much as boxing. Try looking into boxing, it's an easier sport to learn.
Yeah hears my schedule wake up wrestle and do drills alone go to school go to practice after school and then watch a shit ton of film I do that on weekend I also lift tbh it’s only thing I enjoy I get very lonely tho