vtaly
Iron
- Joined
- Aug 20, 2026
- Posts
- 22
- Reputation
- 14
I got a gf but how to keep talking and not end before it started
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I am not looking for a relationship because I am not a faggot. I just want to fuck. If she slaps you walk away .I got a gf but how to keep talking and not end before it started
Ok but she is H-cup and it will be hardI am not looking for a relationship because I am not a faggot. I just want to fuck. If she slaps you walk away .
If she says okay. Then buy condoms and crack
LittleDo you like feet
Tell her you lurk on org, she will immediately know you're future chadI got a gf but how to keep talking and not end before it started
so ur going on a first date with a girl while having a girlfriend?I got a gf but how to keep talking and not end before it started
Tell her you lurk on org, she will immediately know you're future chad
rate my psl i said it and she said is 9I got a gf but how to keep talking and not end before it started
DALITI got a gf but how to keep talking and not end before it started
Smile and just be confident and shit, try to initiate contact at the end of the date (depending on how the date ended, if it was well then do it), flirt and just make some convo or small talk yk, that's the first dateI got a gf but how to keep talking and not end before it started
I am not looking for a relationship because I am not a faggot. I just want to fuck. If she slaps you walk away .
If she says okay. Then buy condoms and crack
NOW I FEEL BADSmile and just be confident and shit, try to initiate contact at the end of the date (depending on how the date ended, if it was well then do it), flirt and just make some convo or small talk yk, that's the first date
WhyNOW I FEEL BAD
"Come let's get to the sex dungeons"I got a gf but how to keep talking and not end before it started
Just be yourselfI got a gf but how to keep talking and not end before it started
may i put my penis inside you ma'amI got a gf but how to keep talking and not end before it started
idk that's how I talk to women nigga it totally depends on lots of factors, if the girl likes u she'll make it obvious and u won't even have to entertain her and jestermaxx since she likes u, she'll compliment ur looks and shit, and it will be just easier. But u gotta be confident and try to flirt and do some small talks since it's first date and y'all have to have a good time together. If it went well then mb kiss or anything at the endU GAVE A GOOD POINT
WHILE I RAW DOGGED IT
just say lil bih do you even know me on org and say you are the most the respected grey here and we will back it up and see how she will cum in her pinky pantiesI got a gf but how to keep talking and not end before it started
I didn't remember you like thisjust say lil bih do you even know me on org and say you are the most the respected grey here and we will back it up and see how she will cum in her pinky panties
@Mast isn't this a high iq plan

nah its just my new arc with new pfpI didn't remember you like this![]()
nah its just my new arc with new pfp![]()
Dude wtf is your avijust say lil bih do you even know me on org and say you are the most the respected grey here and we will back it up and see how she will cum in her pinky panties
@Mast isn't this a high iq plan
Dude wtf is your avi
its just a new arc
You gotta die manits just a new arcyo wait 2 days ill be back
mate chill with thatYou gotta die man
mate chill with that
"sell me this pen"I got a gf but how to keep talking and not end before it started