What will we do with daughters

S

stuckneworleans

The only reason to have daughters is to marry them off later on to build an alliance with another family and have a stronger family that way.

You can forget that in the west 2020. Everyone knows the copypasta, you are literally raising your daughter to be ravaged by dozens of Chads and Tyrones.

Once you ascend and get daughters, what will you do with them? What's the end goal?

incestmaxxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3828, Vidyacoper and 5 others
The only reason to have daughters is to marry them off later on to build an alliance with another family and have a stronger family that way.

You can forget that in the west 2020. Everyone knows the copypasta, you are literally raising your daughter to be ravaged by dozens of Chads and Tyrones.

Once you ascend and get daughters, what will you do with them? What's the end goal?
I feel like your daughter is the one female you can show true emotions to and sort of let down your guard....other than mom of course

Daughters always seem to love and be affectionate to father's even if they are ugly old or disabled.
Meanwhile they will reject another man just for being one inch short of 6'3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Chadelite and stuckneworleans
I feel like your daughter is the one female you can show true emotions to and sort of let down your guard....other than mom of course

Daughters always seem to love and be affectionate to father's even if they are ugly old or disabled.
Meanwhile they will reject another man just for being one inch short of 6'3
Based off observations of my sister and my father I think she might show love and respect to you but behind your back they still do everything you tell them not to.

So the only way is to physically restrain them, which is impossible in the west.
Also foids literally imitate anything their girlfriends do so if she has friends her age she will be automatically poisoned to become a cum guzzling twerking thot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Unmoggablegingercel, Catawampus and 2 others
Based off observations of my sister and my father I think she might show love and respect to you but behind your back they still do everything you tell them not to.

So the only way is to physically restrain them, which is impossible in the west.
Also foids literally imitate anything their girlfriends do so if she has friends her age she will be automatically poisoned to become a cum guzzling twerking thot.
Very true
And I know this wasn't the original question/option

But I'd rather have a cum guzzling twerking thot than a gay son

A gay son would hurt my soul and emasculate me tbh
At least a thot daughter is doing something natural just with no self control.

A gay son stops your seed and is a disgrace to your fatherhood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Unmoggablegingercel, Ruby and 3 others
Very true
And I know this wasn't the original question/option

But I'd rather have a cum guzzling twerking thot than a gay son

A gay son would hurt my soul and emasculate me tbh
At least a thot daughter is doing something natural just with no self control.

A gay son stops your seed and is a disgrace to your fatherhood
True bro, that would be the most terrible thing that could happen to a father. I think I'd kill my son at that point.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Ruby, Catawampus and 1 other person
raise her to be a warrior-like
high tier education
high tier abilities

at least she will be a human being

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
raise her to be a warrior-like
high tier education
high tier abilities

at least she will be a human being
You don't know the inherent nature of women. You CAN'T raise them to be intelligent. You CAN'T raise them to be honourable, they just aren't possesive of masculine attributes like that.

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel, 54UD4D3 and Ruby

• Love it
Reactions: Catawampus
Arabs before islam was like a lot of them will do this if the guy found out he has a daughter he'll wait till she's 8 and start digging her grave to literally bury her alive some of them can't handle himself seeing his daughter screaming shit was brutal . And ofc islam came and change this.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Daughter are the best you can get exept chad. I will take care of her like my sons exept she cant have much sex

• JFL
just be a good dad (ie strict and loving) and make sure she focus on studies n shit

Daughter are the best you can get exept chad. I will take care of her like my sons exept she cant have much sex
Ye you have no clue :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

just be a good dad (ie strict and loving) and make sure she focus on studies n shit
Focus on studies so you can send her to college so she can get FUCKED. Goddamn you are delusional

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and stuckneworleans
Focus on studies so you can send her to college so she can get FUCKED. Goddamn you are delusional
Yep. Some of the guys here are still completely bluepilled about women.

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel
there is no solution that’s all you can do
This is exactly the worst you can do. Even keeping her in a basement is a better option than sending her off to Chadland to get fucked every day by other guys.

There is nothing we can do. Slapping your kids as a corrective measure is pretty much illegal now. Social media and the jews will make sure to rot their brains. It is over for future generations.
Just do your best and if you "fail" at least you tried unlike most parents, then just focus on yourself and your wife (if she hasn't left you for Tyrone/Chad) for the rest of your life.

• +1
There is nothing we can do. Slapping your kids as a corrective measure is pretty much illegal now. Social media and the jews will make sure to rot their brains. It is over for future generations.
Just do your best and if you "fail" at least you tried unlike most parents, then just focus on yourself and your wife (if she hasn't left you for Tyrone/Chad) for the rest of your life.
My solution to this problem will probably be to move out to a less cucked traditonal country and raising her there.

My solution to this problem will probably be to move out to a less cucked traditonal country and raising her there.
All countries are getting more cucked by the day, by the time you have a 13 yo kid the entire planet will be doomed.

• So Sad
All countries are getting more cucked by the day, by the time you have a 13 yo kid the entire planet will be doomed.
I have a final solution to that but can't publicly say.

Bump. We have no satisfying solution yet. We need all great thinkers of this forum.

It’s stupid to expect a virgin partner in a post-sexual revolution society. There’s a difference between a sexually active girl who has LTRs and the odd ONS/FWB in between, and an actual slut. LTR the former and have sex with the latter.

Besides, things like shame, risk of disease or religious doctrines only mitigate adultery/casual sex in a society, they don’t eliminate it.

It’s stupid to expect a virgin partner in a post-sexual revolution society. There’s a difference between a sexually active girl who has LTRs and the odd ONS/FWB in between, and an actual slut. LTR the former and have sex with the latter.

Besides, things like shame, risk of disease or religious doctrines only mitigate adultery/casual sex in a society, they don’t eliminate it.
Ok I won't let my daughter be either of those though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
you just try and raise her to get with some rich guy. That's the best case scenario. Being a father to a daughter is the ultimate form of cuckoldry. You are so sweet to her. You teach her how to cook and be feminine so later in life she can be ravaged and enjoyed by another male. at least if she marries rich, there is some return on your investment, something gained. Most women the way they are raised they are sexualized and unable to pair bond. They are incapable of love.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 1476
you just try and raise her to get with some rich guy. That's the best case scenario. Being a father to a daughter is the ultimate form of cuckoldry. You are so sweet to her. You teach her how to cook and be feminine so later in life she can be ravaged and enjoyed by another male. at least if she marries rich, there is some return on your investment, something gained. Most women the way they are raised they are sexualized and unable to pair bond. They are incapable of love.
This does make sense. Maybe even marry her off to a family with social power.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476