What would u rate this face on first impression?

Bzz

Bzz

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
I can't decide u guys. I mean there's defo something wrong bone wise. Weird skull but still that skin is so smooth and vibrant and those eyes... First impression was almost chadlite tbf. But after looking better my mind says ltn. Wtf is it.

Attachments

• IMG_20240306_190626.jpg
    IMG_20240306_190626.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Would hollow cheeks and nose deswell make me chadlite?

• JFL
Reactions: vilemaxx
Have you gotten any ioi
Or has any girl talked to you since you ascended?

I can't decide u guys. I mean there's defo something wrong bone wise. Weird skull but still that skin is so smooth and vibrant and those eyes... First impression was almost chadlite tbf. But after looking better my mind says ltn. Wtf is it.
Fucking retarded fucking Turk fucking subhuman fucking motherfucker fucking fucking nigga child motherfucking fucking blackface shitting bitch fucking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xeqri, WhiteBrazzilian and Deleted member 50251
Have you gotten any ioi
Or has any girl talked to you since you ascended?
Lots of IOIs. Last one was 2 days ago. It was the most obvious one. In the gym also I get lots of IOIs. 2 girls in total approached me last week. Btw. I never had this in my entire life. So defo some change happened. Also it doesn't matter whether I have beanie or not.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Shkreliii
You will never ascend above subhuman :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: Ur typing this as Nigerian immigrants rape your oneitis

Lots of IOIs. Last one was 2 days ago. It was the most obvious one. In the gym also I get lots of IOIs. 2 girls in total approached me last week. Btw. I never had this in my entire life. So defo some change happened. Also it doesn't matter whether I have beanie or not.
Last one was in class btw not the gym. It was yesterday actually

Why do you post this every day?

Kebap Chad.

Over btw if a woman finds out your fraunding with contacts.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and fufurjde
buccal fat removal

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and WhiteBrazzilian
HTN, your bizyomatic to bigonial width is fucked and you are boneless, large nose as well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and vilemaxx
High mtn

I saw on tv you remember that screenshot that was best photo because it was real

What if someone was to recognize you in real life

What if someone was to recognize you in real life
From what would they recognize me? This forum doesn't have many users although I was once recognized by @Montecristo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Kebap Chad.

Over btw if a woman finds out your fraunding with contacts.
Also they won't find out cuz they look real af. They have to come to kiss distance to find out and they have to concentrate on the eyes too

I would say ltn but the dandruff and iranian nose bumps you up to a high chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
Looking 0.984% less bloated today keep up the good work bhai 🤲

• +1
Reactions: fufurjde
Hm, do a tinder experiment and share it

stop looking at me like that. I can feel how contracted the muscles in your face are. you do NOT look relaxed. I would attack you the moment we met eyes.

Complete subhuman. This is the average user who thinks women don’t approach but give “IOIs”. They’re looking at you because you look weird as fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy and Deleted member 50251
bro wtf how u already did rhino u nose looks like shit

get tiktok hair

Narrow mouth

Bro you just don’t have bones I’m sorry, you’ve capped out